Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Men, you've got to try this.

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Men, you've got to try this.

Postby Ranger1 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:23 pm

A while ago I hit on a new way of jacking off and it's mind-blowing. The orgasm it produces is far better than a normal jacking-off orgasm.

I dig my index finger in, and wiggle it around, in the "frenulum" - the skin joint between the head of my cock and the shaft on the underside. Just wiggle and press for a while and you'll feel the explosion coming. What takes it to the next degree even higher is to edge a couple of times. The O is so massive that I almost pass out.

Even my wife did it for me a few days ago - the first time someone else has done it for me - and it was awesome. I played with her smallish hanging tits while she stood over me diddled me. This is better than fucking.

Try it. If you're anything like me you won't be going back to normal wanking anytime soon.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Men, you've got to try this.

Postby austxbimwm » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:44 am

Thanks for the tip! I tried this recently and it was definitely different and a great experience!

I also tried a variation today which for me was truly mind blowing. My wife and I have a small finger vibrator that we normally use on her clit. I've never really been much for vibrators myself but I was in a mood to experiment so I put a bit of lube on it and ran it gently up and down on my frenulum. At first I didn't feel much but slowly I started to really enjoy it. When I finally felt like cumming all I did was increase the pressure a little bit and BANG. My orgasm built quickly and I let out several huge moans as the cum jetted out of my cock all over my belly.
austxbimwm
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Men, you've got to try this.

Postby hard-curve » Sun May 04, 2014 11:35 pm

I often stroke my frenulum when I masturbate, though not usually to orgasm. I generally prefer more hand to cock contact. But it is really good when someone else does it to you! I remember a stripper getting my off during a lap dance by gently rhythmically pinching my frenulum while she knelt between my legs. Even though she did this through my jeans, the sensation was incredible. I bucked and came hard inside my jeans. I tipped her generously and staggered out of the bar, the wet spot invisible in the darkened room.

Since then I've encouraged other women to use this technique on me. The orgasm does creep up on you! It is also a discrete technique for getting yourself or someone else off in public, since it doesn't involve alot of obvious arm motion.
hard-curve
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Techniques