View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:02 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Fanny Fetish

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Fanny Fetish

Postby jimmyL55 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Over the decades of my sexual experience, i've developed a fetish for the female fanny. Nothing excites me more than the sight of a nicely rounded bum. The sight of two symmetrical cheeks with a sexy, dark secret of a crack running down the middle really arouses me.

Over the years, I've been lucky to combine masturbation with my fetish. In my early years, I was able to sweet talk several women into exposing their bum to me while I masturbated. I would caress their cheeks with one hand while stroking myself with the other. Nothing was more arousing than to feel myself reaching my peak and then cumming on their lovely ass.

For women who were my lovers, I would combine my fetish with our lovemaking. After some foreplay, I would have the woman lie naked face down on the bed, with her legs together. I would then straddle her legs, just below her fanny cheeks. Using a natural oil as a lube, I would then massage her cheeks slowly, eventually working my lubed fingers into her crack. For the more permissive women, I would also lube their anus, always gently, usually just one finger (sometimes two...)

By now, my lover would be pretty aroused, and so was I. At this point, I would move forward and begin to slide my cock up and down her crack. The sensation of straddling those warm, round, and very soft fanny cheeks, together with my cock sliding easily between them, is very intense. I know some guys like to titty fuck (and so do I), but nothing beats masturbating your cock between a woman's ass cheeks. Usually my lover would by now slide a her hand underneath her tummy and rub her clit, while I rubbed my cock against her. The friction of my cock pressing against her anus would intensify the whole experience, so she was enjoying it as much as I was.

When I orgasmed, my jism would shoot on to the top of her crack and her lower back. At this point, I would collapse on top of her, rubbing my body against hers, my cock still lodged between her cheeks, my warm sperm pressed between our sweaty bodies.

I've done this with a variety of lovers, but have been doing it with my wife for many years now. We're at the age where she doesn't always care for sex, but is happy to oblige me when I'm horny. She pulls off her nightie and lies on the bed, her legs together and her round fanny jutting up, waiting for my attention...

Anyone else masturbate this way?
jimmyL55

Re: Fanny Fetish

Postby Tazz41 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:04 pm

I am a ass man too! I luv doing just what you has described.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby jaybee2000 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Yes, I am very much a bum man too. Many a time I have pulled back the bed covers while my wife is asleep so that I can look at her beautiful bare bottom in the moonlight as she is lying with her back to me. I immediately get hard and love to take my time masturbating while gazing at her bum until I can last no longer and have to let myself cum. On another occasion during the daytime when I told my wife that I felt desperate to wank off she asked what she could do to help and I told her to just pull her pants down. She obliged by pulling down her pants as I got my cock out and then I stood behind her and masturbated while enjoying the erotic sight of her bare bum.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby mindblown » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:28 pm

I'm kinda obssessed with my wife's butt too. I could spend hours with my face in the crack of her ass, kissing, sniffing, licking, rubbing my face against her awesome buttocks.
male, 38 yo, straight
mindblown
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Hornydude » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:32 am

It took years to get her into it, but my wife now realizes that I worship her tight little asshole. It is now all mine for the licking pleasure.
Hornydude
Lieutenant Libido

Postby jaybee2000 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:48 am

Actually, Mindblown, I can see why you are obsessed with your wife's butt. I assume its her in the picture. I zoomed in and masturbated while looking at her. You are very lucky.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby LTM » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:20 pm

My wife and I also do this. I lube her ass up and slide my cock up and down her crack. This usually gets her really turned on also. It's kind of a treat, we don't get to do it on a regular basis but its an intense cum when we do.
LTM
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories