Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

A woman's fanny crack

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

A woman's fanny crack

Postby jimmyL55 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:06 pm

I wrote about this in another forum thread, but I've always enjoyed masturbating by rubbing my cock in the cleft of a woman's fanny. I use lots of lube and make sure I've given the woman a nice massage and rubbing between the legs before I begin sliding my cock up and down in the crevice. The best way to do this is to have the woman lie face down on the bed with her legs together. Then you straddle her legs and slide up to her crack, and then humping. The sensation of her warm cheeks between your legs and your cock sliding up and down in her crack is just wonderful. Every woman I've done this with says that the friction of my cock rubbing against their anus (but not penetrating) is very arousing.
jimmyL55

Re: A woman's fanny crack

Postby fm18 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:54 pm

i have never thought of that but yes, i can see where that would make a guy cum!
fm18
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby bigjim7 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:39 pm

On the UK side of the Atlantic fanny is pussy so I would definitely cum too haha
bigjim7
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Hornydude » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:01 pm

I rubbed my cock on my wife's tight asshole until I unloaded on it. It was great!
Hornydude
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:28 pm

I love to do this! Leaving a wet trail across their butt hole. Just the thought of it is making me hard right now.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby LTM » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:43 pm

This definitely works for me. My wife likes it also. One of my favorite ways to cum.
LTM
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby fuzzyt » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:23 am

I use a slight variation of this technique with my wife (as well as a few others). While having her lay on her stomach with her legs spread apart so I can clearly see her asshole and pussy, I slide my hard cock up between her ass cheeks as described below. However, every time my cock drags down over her asshole and starts back up through the crevice, I let the head of my cock stop for just a second and I push it against her little rim; just long enough to give her a tease of "I'm gonna" before moving on and leaving her wanting more. When my orgasm finally pops I like to direct the squirts right at the rim and then I sit back and milk my cock dry while I watch my seed run off her rim, over her pussy hole and then drip through her labia onto the bed. Wow, all of this talk has pretty much "sealed the deal" on what's happening later tonight!
Last edited by fuzzyt on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:35 pm

That description has given me a lovely hard on!
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Techniques