Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Guy turned on by his tits?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Guy turned on by his tits?

Postby wonderdick » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:12 am

When I strip to masturbate I get turned on by seeing my bare tits. I feel very male, and I'm not overweight. But my tits have a little roundness and when I see them in profile in the mirror or looking down I can imagine them to be a woman's tits, and it's an immediate turn on. Especially when I'm aroused my chest heaves and they feel full and rounder. I also like pinching the nipples and cupping and rubbing my tits. Do any other guys have this kind of experience!
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Guy turned on by his tits?

Postby harcos2007 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:38 pm

You should try stimulating your nipples for a little while, and masturbating your erect cock gently until it's completely hard. Then pull a little on your nipples and apply nipple lassos (you can make them out of string, if you just want to try them - but the ones which close with a slider are the easiest and best to use). Keep masturbating for a while, being careful not to cum. It helps to look at yourself in the mirror. You can add a little weight to the lassos at this point. The motion of your body will shake the lassos and the weights, increasing the nipple stimulus. I promise, you'll have a really good cum.

If you like the lassos, you should buy a couple of types of nipple clamps at an adult store, or buy them online. Get a pair which are fairly gentle and another pair which can be tightened. You'll see them in the catalogs. Be sure to get clamps to which you can attach weights. You may not want weights at first, but as you get used to lassos and clamps you'll find that weights greatly increase the erotic stimulation.

You can even try wearing the lassos, or the smallest of the clamps, in public places. Wear a long coat at the same time though, because you're going to get hard.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Postby hard-curve » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:36 am

Interesting techniques harcos. I do like to pinch my nipples, or have them pinched gently, but I think clamps would be too much. A much softer touch is enough to curl my toes, lol! I do like to squeeze and rub my chest muscles or pectorals, wonderdick when I'm masturbating, often as a prelude to playing with my nipples. I love to feel them harden against the palms of my hands, and will often use the heel of my palm to stimulate them directly.
hard-curve
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby harcos2007 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:45 pm

I recently read an article about nipple stimulation in women. There are several studies which indicate that about 2% of women can actually have an orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. The article reported that tying a woman's tits (light rope, wound around the base of the breasts) will increase breast sensitivity, and tying or clipping a woman's nipples will increase their sensitivity. There are several descriptions of how a woman can self-tie a "harness" around the base of her breasts and wear it under clothing, or as part of sexual activity to orgasm. Of course women often have their nipples pierced, and many of them enjoy wearing nipple lassos and/or nipple clips under clothes in public, or as a display when they masturbate or as foreplay with a sexual partner.

I know that men often enjoy wearing nipple clamps and weights too. There are many short videos of this on www.xtube.com . There's even an apparatus called a "Prince Albert" (have no idea why) which includes clips on each nipple, light chains connecting the nipple clips, and a second chain connected to a ring which encircles the base of the erect penis. I can see how that would be an extreme stimulus for someone who enjoyed nipple stimulation.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques