Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Pillow humping tips for guys

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Pillow humping tips for guys

Postby pilloving » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:33 pm

- Use a soft pillow because it feels awesome against your hard cock. New siliconized fiberfill pillows are very nice because the silicone treatment makes the filling slippery, so it slides against the tick and your cock. You don't need any lube with such a pillow but a moist pillow always feels better than a dry one.
- You don't need a condom because you can't get your pillow pregnant – otherwise I would have a house full of little pillow babies. I personally prefer the feeling of a naked pillow against my cock and I think having anything between would spoil the fun.
- With an older pillow you may need lube but an oil-based lube will ruin your pillow. Use pee and precum instead, because they make your pillow smell like sex, and squirting your fluids into the pillow feels like mini ejaculations and heightens your sexual pleasure.
- You can hump your pillow in any position, such as lying on your back with bent knees and squeezing the pillow between your legs, sitting on the edge of your bed with one end of the pillow tucked under your ass and moving your ass back and forth to thrust into the pillow, lying prone with the pillow under your pelvis, or straddling the pillow and riding it like a horse. I personally prefer straddling, because then I can watch in a mirror how my cock plows the pillow and plunges into its soft folds.
- It is a good idea to dedicate one pillow solely to sexual purposes. Then you don't need to rest your head on it after having made it all wet and sticky. Then you can shoot your semen all over it and leave it there. Dried cum stains on your pillow make it look and smell even sexier. I just love to litter my pillow with my semen.
pilloving
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Pillow humping tips for guys

Postby harcos2007 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:22 pm

Just read your exciting post on pillow masturbation. I used to do that occasionally. I liked that I could get a hands free orgasm. I also liked that I could watch myself in the mirror as I "did" the pillow. The one thing I didn't like as much was that I couldn't see my cock as I worked. Using a broad necktie to hold my cock against the pillow, and then sliding in and out of the necktie-pillow combination, works nicely. It's almost like a good fuck between tits - not quite as nice, but close to the same feel. With the pillow I miss the sight of cumming onto my wife's chest or face, but she won't always let me use her tits.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Postby softtouch » Tue May 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Masturbating by lying on your stomach and thrusting into or against an object, like pillows or a mattress, is a cause of sexual dysfunction in males (possibly females too). Most males who only masturbate this way develop erectile dysfunction, or more frequently delayed orgasm, when they become sexually active with partners. You can learn more at http://www.HealthyStrokes.com. At the very least, a male should be able to masturbate by hand. That is a basic sexual skill. If a male can only masturbate by thrusting in the prone position, it is apt to cause him trouble.
softtouch
Private Privates

Postby fm18 » Tue May 06, 2014 10:41 pm

hi. i sumtimes rub my clit against a pillow or more often the mattress end. i didnt realize that could cause a problem. i have a hard time holding back from cumming when i touch or rub my clit. could it be caused by that. you said it effects females also.
fm18
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby loveyanking » Fri May 09, 2014 1:55 pm

When I was younger I masturbated by humping a pillow almost exclusively but unlike the Healthy Strokes article I didn't thrust in a prone position but laying on my side with the pillow held between my legs and adjusted it so my cock slid on the pillow not thrusting into it. At the time it felt a lot better than stroking with my hand. When I had edged enough and was about to orgasm I would slip an old sock over my cock and finish off and cum into the sock so I wouldn't make a mess of my pillow and I could use the sock over and over. Have a lot of good memories masturbating like that but now I stroke with my hand mostly and only use the pillow occasionally.
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby pantycouple » Thu May 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Here is another method for pillow humping. Pillows are soft, but a pillow with a pair of pair of silky panties, nylon panties, satin panties laying on it, or a over the pillow is such an amazing feeling.

Method 1
Grab a pillow and place the pillow on the edge of the bed so you can stand next to the bed and be at the right height to just lean over, you might need a few pillow stacked up.

Grab your wifes panties, girlfriends panties, anyones panties in the house and place the panties ontop of the pillow or stack of pillows.

Now lean over onto the stack of pillows and the panties and stroke back and fourth on the panties, you can adjust the pressure to what feels good, a nice light pressure feels the best in my opinion.

You can also do this method kneeling on the bed leaning over the stack of pillows.

Method 2
Grab a pillow and place the pillow on the edge of the bed so you can stand next to the bed and be at the right height to just lean over, you might need a few pillow stacked up.

Grab your wifes panties, girlfriends panties, anyones panties in the house and instead of just placing the panties ontop of the pillow slide the panties over the pillow so its like the pillow is wearing the panties. This will keep the panties in place much better, provide more coverage area for you to stroke into also.

Now lean over onto the stack of pillows and the panties and stroke back and fourth on the panties, you can adjust the pressure to what feels good, a nice light pressure feels the best in my opinion.

You can also do this method kneeling on the bed leaning over the stack of pillows.

Pillow humping with panties feels so good. Its best to pick a panty that is silky like satin or nylon. As mentioned can either stand beside the bed, or kneel on the bed to stroke which ever is more comfortable.

Check out our profile for more about us.
We are a couple that enjoys wearing panties together. Satin panties are our favorite panties. We have lot of pics of us in panties in our gallery at mwpclub.com a place we visit often.
pantycouple
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby jaybee2000 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:47 pm

Try a duvet rolled up tightly. Hold it rolled up on the bed with the rolled up end facing you. The centre of the spiral fold should be just about the right height to push your cock into while standing towards it. Holding onto the duvet to prevent it from unrolling as you thrust into it is like holding onto a woman's ass as you take her from behind. It's like having a DIY sex doll.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Techniques