View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Watching guy masturbate through window

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Watching guy masturbate through window

Postby jaybee2000 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:16 am

On holiday one night while lying in bed my wife was quick to draw my attention to one of the windows of the hotel opposite. A young man had got fully undressed and then lay on his bed while looking at what appeared to be a girlie mag. We saw his cock start to grow and then he started touching it. Before long he put down his magazine and continued masturbating. My wife couldn't believe it. The scene was really turning her on and me too. We pushed down the bed covers while we also masturbated as we watched the guy in the opposite window. She had at least one orgasm as she played with her clit while watching the stranger wanking off on his bed and at the same time my cock was standing erect as I played with it. After about 20 minutes the guy held his cock firmly for a few seconds as he came onto his stomach. Immediately after this my wife had another intense orgasm with her fingers inside her pussy and then I finished the episode by cumming all over the bed. It was a great sight for us both to watch together. But afterwards we realised that other people may have also been watching us. If so, I hope they were also turned on enough to masturbate as they watched.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Watching guy masturbate through window

Postby strokethrust » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:35 am

This is a super horny fantasy of mine. Me and my sexy woman both masturbating as we watch a horny guy jerk off and shoot his cum over himself as we cum along for the ride. Or maybe let her ride my cock as she focuses on this guys cock and all cum together.
In fact I'd like to be the stroking myself while a couple watch me blow my load on my chest and face mmm
Any combination would work for me really :P
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Return to Stories