Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:59 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

tiny tits masturbating

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

tiny tits masturbating

Postby harcos2007 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:36 pm

One woman watches the other, both masturbate. The dark haired gal is surely a young Annabelle Lee. She has at least three orgasms, possibly four. Excellent and very satisfying experience. http://xhamster.com/movies/2643226/lesbian_mutual_masterbation.html
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Re: tiny tits masturbating

Postby fuzzyt » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Thanks for the link "harcos"! F***ing Hot Vid!

I have quite a file on Annabelle Lee but have never seen this one before. Her sexy little body is 2nd to none and her little titties and gorgeous legs never fail to produce a powerful squirt or two from me. Haven't seen the blond before but those little mounds of hers are pretty damn cute also. The fact that she was barefoot and wearing a short little denim skirt was enough to get my attention, but when she started inching her hem up, well...I couldn't help but pull my cock out of my sweats and start massaging the head. Can't blame her for wanting to join in. I know if I stumbled upon Annabelle, taking a timeout for some self-pleasure, I also would have taken a step back and dropped my pants to the floor.

And, how about that cute little bra? Does anybody know where I can get my hands on one of those. My step-daughter's coming up on her fifteenth birthday and that looks like the perfect "special" gift for her. It will probably be best for me to deliver it to her personally, maybe when she gets home from school that day (when it's only her and I at home) as opposed to during the family party when I'll give her a new set of those ridiculously priced Beats headphones. I'm thinking the headphones and bra will go well together. Wonder if I can get them in matching colors? :twisted:
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby harcos2007 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:58 pm

More tiny tits - Annabelle Lee, several years older, unshaved - cums really hard. This is really excellent http://xhamster.com/movies/2363561/hairy_masturbation.html
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Postby hard-curve » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:44 pm

Hot fit brunette with small tits has a series of intense orgasms.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1323190/intense_orgasm.html
hard-curve
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby fuzzyt » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:35 pm

OH YEAH! I masturbate with this chick quite often and she makes me cum hard every time! I'm so hard right now!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Pics/Vids/Audio - Jack and Jillin Material