Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:35 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

do you like to masturbate using soap?

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

do you like to masturbate using soap?

Postby harcos2007 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:57 pm

Here are two videos in which the woman uses soap to masturbate. I found them very stimulating. I hope you do to. Both have nice closeups, and the second one has excellent and prolonged views of her erect clit

http://xhamster.com/movies/3333995/beauty_bathes_her_hairy_pussy_pits_and_amp_enjoys_bath.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/3004208/awesome_hairy_babe_showers_and_soaps_her_hairy_pussy_pits.html
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Re: do you like to masturbate using soap?

Postby Tazz41 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:54 pm

Have done it but irratates my pee hole.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby harcos2007 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:52 pm

Try it using mostly your shaft to stroke, avoid rolling your fingers and hand over the opening. Soap is an amazing lubricant, and I love to ejac onto the shower wall - very nice visual, and the easiest cleanup.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Postby fuzzyt » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Just make sure you don't use an "exfoliating" type soap and you'll be fine. I use soap in the shower all the time, head and all! Try shampoo...works great!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby loveyanking » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:27 pm

The other day I masturbated in the shower using shampoo, it is such a great lube that I like to stroke with a loose grip and slide my hand right over my glans and cock head. I felt so intense sliding my fist over my glans that I stroked faster and faster to get even more intense feeling, it felt so great. When I finally came it felt great but the glans are super sensitive right after orgasm and are hard to touch for a while. When I am in the shower I like to catch my cum and rub it into my cock and balls until I go soft then wash it off under the shower :)
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Pics/Vids/Audio - Jack and Jillin Material