View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:21 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Wet Dreams?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Wet Dreams?

Postby tylersdick » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:09 am

Do you guys frequently get wet dreams?

It's been a long long time since I've had one (jerk off and fuck too much) but they certainly are fun when it happens! How often do people get these?
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Wet Dreams?

Postby loveyanking » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:19 pm

I haven't had a wet dream for quite some time. When I was in my teens I had a few good wet dreams but, not many, when I would actually wake up cumming. The last one that I had I remember I was dreaming that I was in the woods with a very pretty girl I knew, we were both naked and I was playfully chasing her through the woods and when I caught her she was against a tree and I was doing her from behind, I remember a long intense orgasm and that's when I woke up cumming with my cock pushed against the mattress. It was such a vivid dream and it was so realistic that I was totally bummed out that it wasn't real. I haven't had a wet dream since but have woken up with intense erections that didn't take much stroking to orgasm. This is a true story, best dream I ever had :)
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby fuzzyt » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:04 pm

My balls get emptied every night before I go to bed so it's been decades since I had a "wet dream." However, I still have those dreams like loveyanking; an intense fuck of someone I know, usually in a public setting. Sometimes it seems so real that I wake up with my cock all swollen up and nestled in my hand while it's raising the bedsheet up like a tent pole. When that happens I just roll over, close my eyes and try to pickup where the dream left off while I rub the end of my cock back and forth against my wife's upper thigh. At some point she wakes up and makes my dream a reality! Oh...just talking about it is making precum leak out and run down the length of my shaft. I've got to do something about this!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby booblover77 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:03 am

I used to all the time when i was younger, before i started jerking off regularly. It started when i was 10 and by 11 i was having 3-4 a week. Some of the best sex dreams i remember came from back then. They were quite vivid and the orgasm was amazing. I got erections all the time (usually several while at school) so my system must of been going at full steam already. They pretty much stopped when i began jerking off everyday, i would only get them if i abstained from sex/masturbation for 4 or 5 days.
booblover77
Private Privates

Postby eliminator » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:39 am

Same here, used to get them all the time before I discovered what a little stimulation down there could do for me :wink:

Have to say though, the one that stands out clearest in my memory was that either I or a hot girl from school was tied up with underwear, either way we were both naked and somehow in my dream I saw me cumming on her underwear. It was quite a mess when I woke up too :twisted:
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories