Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Masturbation Pic Question

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Masturbation Pic Question

Postby tomk » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:16 am

Anyone know where I can post pics of myself masturbating? I've tried here but can never get the size right.
tomk
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Masturbation Pic Question

Postby SteelyDon » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:30 am

Hi Tomk. How about www.xhamster.com? Don't forget to post a link on here so we can all admire. :)
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby fuzzyt » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:53 pm

Hi Tomk,

Here's a few hints. After you take your pictures, use a photo editing program (ie, photoshop, paint, etc) to change the size of the picture. Most camera's nowadays take rather large pictures and you need to make them smaller to fit on webpages. Keep the aspect locked and change the width to 650 pixels. Now create a new gallery in your xhamster profile and upload the pictures at xhamster.com. Once uploaded, click on the picture you would like to upload to masturbationpage and let the fullsize image load. Next, right click somewhere in the picture and then click properties. A popup window will display. Copy the URL address of the picture to your clipboard. Now come back to masturbationpage.com, login in to your account, and click on "post a reply" like you normally do. Click on "Img" in the toolbar directly above where you type the message. Next, paste the address from your clipboard inbetween the opening and closing brackets of the "img" syntax. Click submit and your picture will be displayed in your post at the proper width for masturbationpage.com. (Actual maximum width is more like 700 pixels but I've found 650 works best so the picture doesn't get too long and take a lot of scrolling up and down. Hope this helps. Need more help? PM me!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby virginblue » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:45 pm

There is a site called bate world.com that allows very easy uploading of photos. You have to create an online profile first. You can see my masturbation photos under the name of anedger.
mature masturbator
my avatar is me

yahoo: brizvirginblue
virginblue
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Just Chattin'