View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

A Morning Session

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

A Morning Session

Postby loveyanking » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:16 pm

One morning a few days ago I woke up very early, about 4am, with a full hard erection that felt so good and sensitive. I really wanted to start stroking my cock right then but I was still so sleepy that I was falling asleep as I was playing with it and rubbing my balls. Very reluctantly I stopped playing and went back to sleep and about an hour and a half later I woke up again and to my surprise I was either still hard or had another erection and It felt sooo great. I threw back the covers and started stroking my cock with my right hand and rubbing my balls with the left. My cock was so sensitive that I stroked slowly because i didn't want to cum right away I just wanted to enjoy it for a while but I quickly brought it close to orgasm so I let off for a while so I wouldn't cum. I started to stroke again and about 15 min. later I brought it close to orgasm again, it felt amazing and all the while I was oozing pre cum and cleaning it off and sucking it off my fingers, it tasted so good, I have been eating all of my pre cum lately. When I started to stroke again though I started to lose my erection but I wanted to cum so bad that I stroked for a half hour sometimes almost soft but I finally got my cock nice and hard again and stroked it right to orgasm and after all that edging and stroking I got some really good squirts out of it and lots of cum, I got cum everywhere so I had to lick it off my arm and hand and clean it up off my stomach. I stroked my cock for about a whole hour and it felt so so good that I had to share it. Thanks for reading ;-)
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Re: A Morning Session

Postby jaybee2000 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:38 am

Sounds good. I love playing with my cock in bed. When my wife is asleep, if she is facing towards me, I gently ease my cock between her legs . I then gently thrust in and out until I cum. The feel of her warm flesh against my cock usually makes me cum very quickly.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories