Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:02 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Wife's Best Friend

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Wife's Best Friend

Postby fuzzyt » Sun May 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Well it seems like this website has just about met it's demise. However, I snapped a great picture yesterday of me with my wife's BFF and I thought, "What better place to share it than at Masturbationpage. Of course, the wife doesn't know about this relationship so don't tell! Shhhh!

We were in the parking lot of our favorite adult cinema and she was giving me a little relief so I wouldn't blow my load to early once inside the theater. I tend to get a little "over-excited" when I see all those jacking cocks standing around her while she masturbates. I wish I could have gotten one after I filled her mouth with my cum and it was leaking out around her lips, but I couldn't hold the camera on point because my orgasm was so intense. Hope you enjoy!

fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Wife's Best Friend

Postby loveyanking » Mon May 25, 2015 5:52 am

Very nice Fuzzyt!!! Must have felt so good!!
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Wife's Best Friend

Postby fuzzyt » Thu May 28, 2015 7:46 am

It always feels really good when I'm with her, whether I'm cumming in her mouth, her hand or deep inside of her. She's very good at it all, and she's a swallower!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Pics/Vids/Audio - Jack and Jillin Material