Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:18 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Is It Time to Say Farewell to MasturbationPage?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Is It Time to Say Farewell to MasturbationPage?

Postby fuzzyt » Fri May 29, 2015 7:14 pm

It seems as though masturbationpage.com is either on it's last leg, or it's already gone!

What a shame! I was so excited when I first found this website. What could be better than a place where "masturbators" could sit around a table and just talk about self pleasure with details on how they do it, how it feels, and what turns them on to the point that all they want to do is have orgasms all day. I had never been so hard as I was on that first visit. I drooled so much precum that I could hardly keep a hand dry enough to work the touch pad on my laptop!

Granted, by the time I came on board the activity level was not very high compared to when the site was first born, but there was a nice variety of guys and gals who were all respective of one another and had the same motivation in mind. But now, a couple of years later, there are only a very small handful of us left, and even we don't visit the site on a daily basis like we used to.

What can we do to boost the popularity of this site and get it back to where it used to be? I'm a writer and I love to tell about my sexual exploits because it turns me on to share my extraordinarily wonderful sex life. Every now and then I will create a story from my past and embellish it with the goal of turning my readers on to the point that they can't keep their hands off of their genitalia, but for the most part I write about my true life adventures. However, it's getting more and more difficult to devote the time it takes to a site where only a few will read it. (Sorry guys...especially those who are faithful to the site.)

I don't want to see this site wither and blow away in the wind. Any thoughts out there on how we can save this sacred place from destruction and bring it back to life?

Here's Hoping for a Better Future,

FuzzyT
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Is It Time to Say Farewell to MasturbationPage?

Postby me372 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Please note the announcement that was placed on the front page of the forum last year:
http://www.masturbationpage.com/forum/http-www-solotouch-com-t23411.html

As it states, SoloTouch has been up and running, providing a place to discuss masturbation, meet others, post and read stories, and even chat in real time. Billie has put a lot of work into making SoloTouch a great site, and I believe the focus and updates will be on that site.

I know a number of users from MasturbationPage have joined the SoloTouch community I've certainly immensely enjoyed being a part of it since the launch last year.
straight male, I LOVE messages and conversation with women. Always looking for new friends!
me372
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Just Chattin'