Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Anal play - awesome discovery

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Anal play - awesome discovery

Postby raidzero » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:15 am

Hey guys,

I just had an awesome orgasm this afternoon using a new technique (for me). It involves anal play, if you have't tried it before I'd recommend you give it a shot, opens a whole new door of fun.

OK, anyhow, I've used dildos on and off for the last 4-5 years or so. Either solo or sometimes with my wife, she's not totally in to it but indulges me from time to time :) She's been out of town and I've been trying to come up with some creative ways to make my personal time more fun, because my standard dildo is getting a tad boring. I was at the grocery store and as I went through the produce section it hit me- why not try some produce? Yesterday was carrots and that was so-so, but today I tried out a CUCUMBER, and holy shit, it was pretty fucking awesome. Here's what I recommend:

1. Find a variety of good cucumbers of different sizes and shapes. Ideally at least one end should be fairly roundish.

2. When you're ready to have a go, make your bed area ready with a clean up towel, your lube (this is a must), and a pair of briefs (underwear).

3. Make sure your cucumber(s) have been washed thoroughly and dried.

4. Then MICROWAVE your new toy, for perhaps 20-25 seconds on hi. This will vary depending on the strength of your microwave (mine is 800 watts). You don't want it to be flaming hot of course, nor too cold, so start cautiously and re-cook if needed. The cucumber is perfect for this, because as long as it's a good girth it will not turn to mush, and since it's mainly made of water, it retains it's heat really well. Mine were still above body temperature after 20 minutes.

5. I always "warm up" my anus before getting started and I recommend this to anyone also. Using lube, just give yourself a decent fingering and make sure to spread lube around the ass hole.

6. Apply lube to your cucumber and slowly work it in. Don't rush it, because you'll need time to properly dialate. You'll know when it's time to go all the way in.

7. Now, what I find helpful is to pull on a pair of underwear (cock and balls out, of course) so that the cucumber can't go too far out. This is perfect because it frees up both of your hands, AND you can move around and change your position if you want. I found I wanted to get more of a rocking sex motion started so I was able to more or less sit up and do this without having to worry about losing it.

That's it... it was pretty fucking good, I'd never experimented with a heated dildo before, and honestly it made a world of difference. It just straight up felt better, and when I was all finished I actually felt really, really satisfied. Wanted more actually. Usually when I'd finish up with a dildo I'd be somewhat fatigued from it. The cucumber was great because it has a smooth skin for easy entry/exit, was warm, and it was actually pretty yielding when squeezed. Not overly hard which can sometimes be painful with standard latex dongs. The main thing you need to watch out for is over-heating the cucumber. It's water based like I mentioned before, and I've noticed it tends to heat up all the way through, not just on the surface. So if it gets TOO HOT it can take a while to cool down. You'll know pretty quick if it is too hot I suppose :)

Maybe a lot of you guys have tried this already, but it was new for me, and I was just left feeling pretty WOWed. If you give this a shot, post back here and let us know how you went with it.
raidzero

Re: Anal play - awesome discovery

Postby wonderdick » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:38 am

I've used a cucumber the way you described, and it was pretty awesome. One time, though, the cucumber slid too far in and just disappeared into my ass! I could touch it with my fingers at first but not get ahold of the slippery round end, and it somehow slid itself up further until I couln't reach it at all. I was a little panicked, thinking it was going to get lodged up there and cause problems. Finally, I was able to move it out only by massaging my belly hard to move it down while sitting on the toilet. It kind of ruined that session.

After that I stayed away from cucumbers, but not anal penetration. I always use something that is long enough, or has a handle or flare bottom to make sure my asshole doesn't slurp it up inside! Probably those really long cucumbers would be fine but I didn't like the reminder, for me.
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Techniques