Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Who is masturbating now??I am!!!

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Who is masturbating now??I am!!!

Postby wonderdick » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:54 am

I'm lying here in the dark next to my naked wife on this hot night, who went to sleep early. My dick is semi-hard and heavy in my bikini briefs. Last night was the same. With a dildo up my ass I squirted all over her bare hot ass. It was so awesome I feel like doing it again tonight.
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby harcos2007 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:39 pm

Edging while watching a series of women masturbate to orgasm. I get my best orgasms this way. Rock hard, extremely sensitive, have to touch very lightly to keep from cumming too soon. I'll only have about 30 minutes today, so only one orgasm.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wonderdick » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:11 pm

I've been masturbating between household tasks on my day off. When I get close to cumming I stop, get dressed, and go do a few tasks until I have to take a break, strip down to my black undies or naked, and start masturbating again. I've got 2 full length mirrors in my room so I get turned on even more by the views of me turned on!
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby loveyanking » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:27 am

I just got myself hard and I am gentley stroking between typing a few words. I just got a big drewl of precum and pinched it in my finger and thumb and put it in my mouth, it tastes so good and I eat every bit that I get now, it just seems like such an intimate thing to do for myself. I am a true self lover and I dont like to deny myself the the wonderful feeling of making my cock hard and bringing it to orgasm and ejaculating all of my white cum on myself, I love to cum on myself, and licking it off my fingers then relaxing and playing with my cock until it goes soft. I love this so much and my cock is feeling so good and now I am going to make my cock feel as good as i can for as long as I can :D

I masturbated for over four hours and squirted cum all over myself, it was wanderful. I have to get some sleep now, I have to get up early but it was so worth it, my cock still feels so good.
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wonderdick » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:34 pm

I love what loveyanking wrote. I also savor every drop of precum. Sometimes I spread some of my cum globs on my tits if I stopped stroking soon enough after oozing a partial load. Seeing my tits wet with cum, I can hardly hold off any more. I might lick some of the cum off my tit, or try to rub my face in it.

After 2 weeks of intense work and deadlines, I have a day off. I'm wearing a pair of my wife's white cotton panties whe wore on a bike ride yesterday, which is keeping me hard, thinking about cumming in them. The idea that they rubbed against her pussy all day and now are filled with my aching boner basking in her pussy scent makes me hot.
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby loveyanking » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:01 am

I like Wonderdicks thoughts on the intimate things he does with his cum, its very arousing!!

I woke early and couldn't sleep. Finaly I reached down and felt my soft cock and it responded imediatly and got wonderfully hard and now l'm getting a steady flow of pre cum that I am licking off my fingers. I have plenty of time this morning and I want to feel that wonderful feeling for as long as posible.
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wonderdick » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Another lazy Monday, with mirrors and butt plug ... I love watching my butt hungry for the dildo, my chest inflated, my tits, my dick and balls thick and somewhat limp but swollen and sensitive to touch. I leaked some cum already, which I licked off my fingers ... Wondering how long I can hold off before Going for full orgasm. I do have some things to do today ...
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby loveyanking » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:37 pm

It's raining here today and I'm just starting to stroke my cock to some pictures sent to me by another member :D It's about the third time I've masturbated to these :D
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SteelyDon » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:04 pm

Sounds like fun. What do you like about them?

I also have been masturbating to photos sent me by a fine upstanding member.

:D
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby dickhardy » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:42 pm

I have just started jacking on my cock. I still love to cum. I am 79 years old. When I cum, there is not very much and it just kinda oozes out but it still feels just as good as it always has. I have not been able to fuck my wife in over 30 years - her choice not mine. So, I usually get on line, find a good video and get as hard as possible (sometimes my cock will not get fully hard) and jackoff until that wonderful feeling starts and then keep going until I cum. Right now, my cock is partly hard, so I am going to try to find some video to watch and finish this thing off.
OH YES - I WAS ABLE TO FIND A VIDEO AND I DID CUM. FELT SOOOOOOOOO GOOD.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby cock o the north » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:52 pm

Does your wife watch and help you? Mine knows I do it but doesn't get involved like she us too but likes me to tell her about it....
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby dickhardy » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:14 pm

No, she does not know about my masturbation. I just do myself when I have some alone time. She has gone to the store right now, but since I jacked off and cum yesterday, I won't do it again today. Not sure how long she will be gone. I will say this, though that I can feel my old dick "stirring" a little bit.
I'll tell you what, I better get off here before my old dick gets really hard, reading off these comments has really made it get harder and harder. I'm just afraid to try jacking off because my wife will be coming home any minute. Y'ALL HAVE FUN AND CUM
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby loveyanking » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:42 pm

I'm just getting myself hard now and starting to feel good! This is the second time today, I had one nice wank this morning before I got up. I love masturbating so much, I just can't get enough lately :D
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby loveyanking » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:34 am

I'm starting now for my third time today. I am already hard and have been stroking for a while now I am going to get back to it ha ha I just can't seem to stop today it just feels too good :D
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SteelyDon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:35 am

Twice yesterday but this will be the only time today. Plan to spend the whole day wanking and filming tomorrow though if anyone fancies a chat.

PM's always welcome :D
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'