Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Urethra play

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Urethra play

Postby blantor » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:38 pm

I like putting liquids in my urethra, using a dropper or whatever. I'm looking for people's experiences with different substances...

I can start a list:
---Nicotine juice (mild concentration) - heightened sensation for a few minutes
---Salt water - not exciting
---Vicks Vapor Rub - desensitizing, fun sensation
---Liquid band aid (just at the opening) - fun blocking ejaculate

I've never sounded, but I love stuffing my pinky into my tip. I like gliding my palm across the tip. I love then someone flicks their tongue over my urethra during a blow job. It feels so good it's painful.
Bi guy, 33. Kinky. Loves long edging sessions. Loves phone and email chat with F or M --- drop me a line! Cool, friendly, intelligent, nice voice.
blantor

Re: Urethra play

Postby bigpappa » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:49 am

"[quote][/quote]
Hey there! This is my first post here and I love to encourage and support folks whenever possible, and so looking at my reply on that light please know I am trying to give a friendly heads up, haha no pun intended-I hate that because I love puns- anyway your list of juices is interesting to say the least and a little daring, if not dangerous, even lethal on one account. Some people may not be aware; nicotine is a pure alkoloid and depending on the concentration you may have your last yank using nicotine juice! Really imagine a poison that has no antidote and nicotine is a sure fit as are many others however you listed only the nicotine.
Keep up the fun (oh yeah that was a pun)and explorations just keep it safe
Big Pappa- Maybe you've heaes, maybe not, NOW I;m declaring"I love it when you call me Big Papa
bigpappa

Postby blantor » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:12 am

I am glad I posted, especially given your response. The nicotine juice was a drop one night when I got carried away. Felt fine the next day. Have not repeated. Most certainly will not, now!

I really appreciate your post. This reminds me of why I love Internet discussions and connecting with people around the world. I feel good about humanity.

Jack and edge safe, everyone!

Cheers
Bi guy, 33. Kinky. Loves long edging sessions. Loves phone and email chat with F or M --- drop me a line! Cool, friendly, intelligent, nice voice.
blantor

Postby cfag » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Not liquids but various objects have gone down mine. As far as its comfortable is my guide and full length pencils and paint brush handles (which are longer) have done the trick for me as part of the lead up to a big wank, that is when I could get a hard on. Those were the days (medical reasons, not age)
cfag
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Tried it when I was younger after seeing sum pics, but there was pain involved so never did it again.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby catskinner » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:52 am

hay guys try this one first get a eye droper and inject some ky in your urethra then get a urethra toy which i made my own out of solid stainless steal must be very smooth with rounded ends and most important is very clean rubbing alcohol is a must clean hands this is kind of a long process about a hour for me when it happens which is only about half of the time not really sure why but anyway get your self good and horney and slowly insert this rod into the penis dont force it let it drop down by its self just lightly hold it with two fingers the more you can relax the easyer it will go down and when it get to a point where it wont go any farther then its where it needs to be at the prostate because your prostate is excited it is swolen and had tightend it self around the urethra and will not go past this point now be very light and very gental back and forth movements with your rod and after awhile when your prostate gets really hard you can put a little more pressure on it but be careful not to much go in circles or what ever feels good the key to this is to relax dont try to cum if you try to make it happen it wont just relax and when you do feel like your going to cum just let it happen dont push just keep relaxing have a towl close by you will need it because atleast for me when i cum i have a ejaculation plus my prostate gets emptyed all at the same time its like having two different orgasms at the same time. but remember you have to relax and go very slow and dont put to much pressure to the point where there is pain. probly the best thing is to buy some sounds urethra toys that is safer but if you do make your own be sure its long enough so you dont loose it in your urethra not good best thing is to put a 90 degree bend at the end so it cant be lost. have fun let me know if this works as good for you as it dose for me.
catskinner

Postby cfag » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:32 am

Nice idea and always willing to try stuff, but unfortunately and fortunately I had my prostate removed a year ago to get rid of cancer, so I can't excite it anymore. Good luck with you guys on this one.
cfag
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Jackinpro » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Always one to try new things I heard about sounding a year or so ago and decided to try it. Found a small diameter, rounded end tool in a set of stained steel needles at Walmart. Sterilized with boiling water and alcohol before inserting it. Even though I took my time there seemed to be some blockage on the way down. After removing it I had some very light bleeding when I urinated so I didn't pursue this activity any further.
Formerly "Footman"
Orientation: Hetero but bi-curious
Cock: 5" cut
Masturbate: As often as possible
Fetish: feet
Jackinpro

Postby Lexi » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:05 am

I train with just one 12,5 mm Hegar Sound.
:)
Habitual masturbator
Lexi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Lexi » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:50 am

I now have a 12mm Penisplug used me permanently with longitudinal bore. So that I can again controlled Pissing. Because with a meatus externus opening of 13.5 mm of urine sprayed sometimes uncontrollably. The plug I gather only for cleaning, Sounden or if I want to continue to stretch the meatus. :D
Habitual masturbator
Lexi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Lexi » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Yes, it is moving forward. I now always begin to stretch the meat at 17 mm, and rise to 18 mm. Since I'm now stretching by 19 mm to reach. On the prostate I pass by 11.5 mm. It is a nice feeling to push the Hegar Dilator 19cm into the prostate. After half an hour I push a 12 mm dilator. Then I leave the dilator 1-2 hours inserted. After that, I always masturbate beautifully and ejaculate. I always climb in 0.5 mm steps. A big jump takes about 2-3 months with two to three exercise units per week. I started with a diameter of 6 mm. :)
Habitual masturbator
Lexi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby joansnix » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:27 pm

In my mid teens (which was over 60 years ago), I was keen to explore my body and my penis and the effects of various objects. I used steel knitting needles about 2 - 3 mm dia and inserted them into my urethra until it could go no further without pain. I did this several times over several months until, one day, it really hurt to push any further. I had slight blood spots in my urine for a couple of days after this and gave up the idea of further play.
joansnix
Private Privates

Postby Lexi » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:56 pm

With a thin sound there is the danger that the urethral wall perforated or a skin fold caught. For sounds under 9 mm be very careful. :D
Habitual masturbator
Lexi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Lexi » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:17 pm

Stretching the external urethra and the urethra are 2 construction sites.
The Meatus urethrae externus is best stretched with a penis plug with longitudinal bore. So that the plug can remain permanently inserted. Method. Insert a plug that just enters the meatus into the fossa navicularis urethrae. After about 2 weeks the plug will go out easily. Because the meatus has stretched due to the permanent stretch. Then you can import a 0.5mm larger plug. After 2 weeks the next and so on. With this method I can now introduce a 18mm penis plug.
To stretch the urethra from the fossa navicularis urethrae. It is best to take Hegar dilators for approx. 19cm long which can be easily inserted through the prostate. Residuals during insertion can cause some urethral strictures (strictures) and the prostate entrance These disabilities must be passed carefully to avoid injury. Cleanliness is absolutely important to avoid infections. Disinfect the dilator and a sterile lubricant is necessary. I use Xylocain Gel 2%. This is called then Sounden. After frequent use, the urethra will become accustomed to it and the initial impairments will no longer occur, so that the pleasant feelings will prevail. After some time you can use the next 0.5mm Thicker Dilator to stretch the urethra. How fast you can use the next size depends on the frequency of use and on the duration of stretching (1-2 hours), but it is still very tedious. It is relatively safe as long as you do not penetrate into the bladder. Because you can easily damage the bladder sphincter and thus trigger incontinence. In addition, you have no germ-free urine for rinsing the urethra more. That's why I usually only sound through the prostate and do not invade the bladder. With this method I have been able to insert a 12.5mm. The urethra makes a 90 ° angle to the top of the prostate, which can be easily passed through a Van Buren dilator, a flexible dilator, or a catheter to reach the bladder. It is also possible with a Hegar dilator but because you have to push the penis down.
:)
Habitual masturbator
Lexi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Techniques