Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Prostate manipulation

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Prostate manipulation

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:44 am

I have used different toys over the years in my anus, its not a gay thing, I dont have any desire to have another male use me in that way, but during masturbation and sex I have always got off on it. Playing with a toy or having my femake partner fingering me while working my dick. I have a small diameter plastic smooth cigar tube I have been using lately. I dont use it everytime, its sorta a special thing when I have lots of time. The last couple times, including about a hour ago I was sitting on it while jacking off, really edging it. When I got ready to cum I threw the towel on the floor kneeled down and started working it with the other hand just as I reached orgasm, pulling it completely out at the first squirt, holy shit! I unloaded the biggest cum shot ever, with several huge spurts, and finally subsiding with a long rope of cum hanging from my cock to the towel. The orgasm was fairly strong and kept me on my knees for several minutes afterward. I know alot of you play like this, does it make you cum bucket loads like I did?
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Re: Prostate manipulation

Postby fuzzyt » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:42 am

Pretty much the same result here Tazz! I get some of my most powerful squirts when I'm wiggling something back and forth against my prostate while jacking. It's also a great way to keep the pleasure going while pausing between edges. I've never had a toy made specifically for this purpose but have used about anything that I can fit up my ass, except for another guys cock. (No desire there either) My exwife was pretty good with her finger(s), but she had long nails which sometimes were uncomfortable. She was never aware that I would pleasure myself this way when she wasn't around. My current wife keeps her nails shorter just so she can pleasure me. She's not "pretty" good, but "really" good. Probably my favorite "homemade" toy is a GIANT Sharpee. It's one of the ones that you pretty much have to hold in your fist. It has a slightly rounded end with no hard edges. It's seen lots of action over the years. My wife will use it on me sometimes when she gives me a handjob and sometimes I will use it on myself while she watches me masturbate. A few times I've tried using it while fucking her but it's a little awkward trying to reach around and keep it in my ass. Probably need to just pony up and buy a real toy that's made to lock in place. Since the Sharpee doesn't have that feature, it generally slips out while my cock is pulsating during ejaculation. That's not so bad though because the sensation of the object exiting during orgasm usually causes the squirt that's in sync with it to be the one with the most distance. When I'm wanting to go deeper, I use the largest, longest carrot I have on hand. I skin it, cut off the pointed end and then carve a blunt rounded end on it. The irregularity of it's shape, and the texture, gives a whole different sensation than something perfectly cylindrical and smooth. However, this takes some pre-planning (shopping for the perfect carrot) and then the prepping, but the anticipation usually has me dripping precum down my leg while I'm at the grocery store! I generally wear cargo shorts, commando style, and that makes it easy for me to massage the head of my cock while using my basket for cover. It can be a little dangerous though if shopping for "the carrot" with your wife tagging along because mine likes to stand tight next to me and lift the leg of my shorts up so she can give me a few strokes while she says things like, "This looks like a good one...it's about the same size as you are!" Kind of awkward, but also pretty damn hot; especially walking through the store to finish shopping with the swollen head of my moist cock rubbing back and forth against my leg. That's why you will always find me pushing the basket instead of my wife because I need it for the cover. You see, once my cock is activated, it's almost impossible for me to leave it alone. I'm sure you know how that is!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:25 pm

I have had a couple of real toys in the past, buttplugs and a vibe. the vibe feels great, but it slips out too, the plug stays put, but when im ready to spew its often harder to remove quickly as im usually clinching with the orgasm.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby harcos2007 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:18 pm

My wife and I like to go shopping for vegetables too - but we plan for her to use the veggies on herself. Carrots are her favorite, but we've used the "usual suspects" - zucchini, summer squash (the old fashioned ones with the little bumps are the best), bananas. It's fun to talk about how she'll carve them and how it will feel. We both like it when we both masturbate and watch each other. I enjoy cumming onto her body. Sometimes she will wear the cum on her chest or tits for the rest of the day. That turns us both on, so we can have another good go in the evening.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Hairypalms » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:37 am

Get a good thick set of anal beads, dude. They're a game changer.
Pulling them out so the first one pushes me over the edge into orgasm, and the rest just stimulate my anus and prostate during the orgasm, as they come popping out results in the biggest orgasms for me. And I mean intense, body quivering, light headed orgasms! :mrgreen:
Hairypalms
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby joansnix » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:58 pm

I have tried to rub my prostate with different things. I have used dildos of different shapes and thicknesses as ell as small finger sized vibrators. I have tried stimulating my prostate with my several fingers inserted into my anus and wiggling them about. Although these all feel good, I have never been able to stimulate it enough to trigger an orgasm.
joansnix
Private Privates

Return to Techniques