View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:44 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Survey of Your Jerking it

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Survey of Your Jerking it

Postby Much2Fun » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:44 am

Rather than drift through random stories, here it is.

What age was your first time you Jacked off?

When you came, did you know what had happened?

How often did you do it when you realized you could make yourself feel good?

Left Right handed or a Master of both? Toys?
Do you work a session in at work?

Ever been caught? Did they care? Watch? Get pissed? (I had a cousin who, begged me to do it for her. I did, came all over and she was grossed out. Now, 30 years later she brags of how she swallows.)

What age were you when you told someone you were jerking it? Did you care about anyone knowing? (I had a neighbor who would do it constantly in front of us)

How many people have you done it in front of? Did they reciprocate and give you a show? (I had a neighbor once who was over. I did it as a dare and they did it then because we had ranging hard-ons and needed to)

So in my home town down south, we have had turtle races. Did you ever have a Cum Shooting Contest? First Cum Race? Distance? How many contestants? (I was at our neighbors and there was three of them doing it leaving their load on a table. I never joined however they did it in front of me 20+ times a week. I didn't care.

When was the last time you masturbated, how long did it take you to come, and did anyone watch you?

Whats your current fetish?
Born in the South and Will Die in the South, But I'm no Racist dude.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Survey of Your Jerking it

Postby iplaywithit » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:49 pm

First time I stroked and came I was about 11
I did it at least twice a day till I was about 28
Slowed to once a day till now
At60 I do it at least every other day, sometimes twice a day
iplaywithit
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby iplaywithit » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Left handed if I' m. Chatting otherwise right
I jacked off with a friend the first time when I was 19 and yes he jacked off with me
The first time we didn't touch each other but we started doing it every time we got together
Eventually we got around to stroking and then sucking each other
I. Am really turned on by watching someone masturbate or having someone watch me
The last time I jacked off was 3 days ago in the bathroom at work, and you know what I'm headed there when I finish this post
Oh and no one was watching me
iplaywithit
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby JarvisJerkins » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:50 pm

Not sure but I was pretty young. 11 or 12 maybe?
Yes I did and I loved it!
Whenever I had the chance! This came out to once or twice a day.
Right handed, but I am pretty good at jerking with my left hand while chatting and webcamming with others.
Maybe once a week I jerk off at work. Sometimes in the bathroom and other times in the back warehouse area.
Ever been caught? Did they care? Watch? Get pissed?
Never been caught, but had a couple of close calls by my sister when growing up. Never amounted to anything and she never said a word about so I'm not sure if she did catch me and just didn't say anything or if she didn't catch me.
What age were you when you told someone you were jerking it? Did you care about anyone knowing?
Told my best friend about it in middle school and we started jerking off together. At first we would do it under the covers but then we started showing each other. We even worked up to jerking each other off and giving each other oral. I still love the feeling of someone cumin in my mouth!
How many people have you done it in front of? Did they reciprocate and give you a show?
I have jerked off in front of 3 people and they all have jerked off in front of me. In fact, with all 3, I have also jerked them and we've done oral on each other.
So in my home town down south, we have had turtle races. Did you ever have a Cum Shooting Contest? First Cum Race? Distance? How many contestants?
Never had a contest before. Might have to try that!
When was the last time you masturbated, how long did it take you to come, and did anyone watch you?
Jerked off yesterday in the bathroom at work. Unfortunately, no one watched me. Anyone want to volunteer?
I have a TON of fetishes! My favorite is cum play. I do love everything about cum!
JarvisJerkins

Postby Ranger1 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:59 am

Eleven I suppose.

Yes. I could orgasm before I could ejaculate.

Oh every day of course. For many years.

Left Right handed or a Master of both?

Always the right but I have done the left hand on occasions.

Absolutely - many times. In storage rooms and bathrooms.

No, I've never been caught that I know of.

What age were you when you told someone you were jerking it? Did you care about anyone knowing?

I used to jerk off with a male buddy when we were about 14. He's the only one I've ever told, except my wife.

How many people have you done it in front of? Did they reciprocate and give you a show?

Besides the buddy above, I've jerked off in front of a female co-worker. She would give me a BJ and let me play with her tits. And of course I jerk off in front of my wife.

Yesterday morning when the wife was in the shower. I dunno, it probably took five minutes.

Nipple pinching ! I never jerk off without pinching my nipples or having them pinched (when my wife is there when I jerk off).
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby tylersdick » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:37 pm

I've been playing with my dick for as long as I can remember. I remember the spring when I was in 5th grade (so age 10?) I got in the habit of coming home everyday, taking my pants off, getting my little dick hard( I was 10!) and I'd hold my dick in one hand and tap the tip of it over and over with my finger. I remember it felt really fucking good, and I did this every day for a few months. One day as I was doing this, I experienced my first ejaculation and my mind was blown! Hooked ever since!

No idea! I was educated in catholic school and we didn't have very good sex ed! At first I had broke something, and thought I shouldn't do it again, but haha that same day after taking a shower I went right back for it. I didn't know what it was, but I knew I loved it, and I want to say that I didnt get much sleep that week at all. I would stay up all night and just tap my dickhead until the white goo came out. I remember like on the third night I noticed that I could get my dick to feel good but no white goo was coming out, I thought I had like used it all but the next night (wasn't going to stop me!) I got some back and I was golden.

haha, see above. So often, probably did it 8-10 times a night every night for the first few months, I'm 30 now I still try to cum 3-4 times a day! I remember I was so hooked I even started going to the bathroom at recess to do it.

Both handed, love my ice fleshlight.

When I was a teenager I did it in the stock room once!

I have a few stores on here that you can look up but as a kid yeah, I got caught at a sleepover at my friend's house once. We were in sleeping bags and when he feel asleep I got out of my sleeping bag and started tapping my cock. (I don't use this method anymore but did for about a year), I don't know why I didn't do it in my sleeping bag but I liked to see it ooze and watch my dick as I did it. He woke up and was like "what are you doing?!" I didn't really feel shameful about it, and I thought I had invented this awesome thing so I told him about it and he watched me do it until I came.

See above story. I had actually told a few kids about it at school, and did not care about anyone knowing about it. I was kinda an exhibitionist from a young age.

The most amount of people I did it in front of is a story on here that I was at a party. As a kid, I did a 'demonstration' once at a truth or dare game!

So in my home town down south, we have had turtle races. Did you ever have a Cum Shooting Contest? First Cum Race? Distance? How many contestants?
Yes! Me and a buddy actually did this, we showed it off to a few girls we knew in town too. We always did time, not distance.

Just jerked off this morning after I got up!

I love showing off!
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Hairypalms » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:31 pm

I remember taking off my pyjama bottoms and rubbing my pillow on my cock as far back as maybe 7 or 8 years old. For a long time, it was just a way of feeling good before sleep. No orgasms for over a year. Then ...

... the first time I had an orgasm, I had no idea WTF just happened. I sat up fast onto the edge of my bed, holding my tummy as the weird throbbing subsided. I thought I'd broken something. I went to sleep worried that night!
It was just the orgasm at that time, no fluid.

Once I realized it was a normal thing (although still didn't even know it was called masturbation), I started giving myself an orgasm every night when I got into bed.
I used to do it by rubbing my flexed fingers across the tip of my penis. I sometimes still try that technique, but it seems that my still-developing cock was anchored at the base better at the time! I remember it being super stiff and not as flexible at the base as it became in my teens.
Then, one day in school I saw a girl use the actual "jerking off " motion to call someone a wanker :)
That night, I used that motion while in the bath. The rest is history.

Master of both. And YES toys. Fleshlight, dildos, anal vibrators, plugs and beads ...

At least twice a week.

Nope, never caught!

In school. Probably 11/12. I used to jerk off in class sometimes, but no one ever mentioned it. I'm sure people saw though.

I've done it via cam quite a lot, but not in person. Cam sessions have always been both of us masturbating to orgasm.

No

Does now count? No one watching, unfortunately :(

Right now, I'm all about anal. Lots of toys all around getting the prostate stimulated and making me feel nice and full ...
Hairypalms
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories