Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Taste?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Taste?

Postby wowzer » Sun May 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Anybody enjoy tasting their load after jerkin?
wowzer

Re: Taste?

Postby lou50 » Tue May 22, 2012 2:34 pm

yes I do, and often now. I thought about it for a long time but would always back out after the moment subsided. Sound familiar guys? My only regret from finally tasting my own cum, is that I waited so long to do it. All those loads I flushed down the drain...pity
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby strokethrust » Wed May 23, 2012 5:40 am

lou50 wrote:yes I do, and often now. I thought about it for a long time but would always back out after the moment subsided. Sound familiar guys? My only regret from finally tasting my own cum, is that I waited so long to do it. All those loads I flushed down the drain...pity

I agree. I like to play with it rubbing it in and tasting after shooting my load...Although I prefer the taste of my precum (sweeter) while having a long session edging my cock. And when I'm really very horny I may even try cumming in my own mouth...I may try tasting some now mmm :D
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby strokethrust » Thu May 24, 2012 5:42 am

Wow! That was a real creamy mouthful yesterday :P
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby hard-curve » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Not a big cum eater, but will sometimes lick it off my hand. I also prefer the taste of my precum.
hard-curve
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:05 am

Precum is best to me.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby loveyanking » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:18 pm

I'm 60 now and just started tasting and eating my whole load just a while ago, it's come to be part of my masturbation ritual and I enjoy it a lot, sometimes I can't wait to cum so I can eat it and lick it off my fingers. Sometimes the smell and taste are a little strong but it is worth it to me and is very exciting and intimate thing for me to do. The first time I resolved to eat my full load I was very excited and even cleaned off my cock and licked every last bit off my fingers. Afterwards I couldn't sleep and had to masturbate again and cum as soon as I could so I could eat another load. I really enjoy self stimulation the most and eating my cum is just so satisfying.
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wonderdick » Sat May 21, 2016 6:44 am

I love to bring myself to cumming some in my hand but not stroking all the way to full orgasm so I can then lick up my handful of thick, warm cum. It makes me even more turned on then I already am. I also like to smear it all over my face, and my nipples. I like to see it clinging or dripping off my nipples in the mirror, and I'll lick it off my nipples too.
If I was a woman I imagine I couldn't get enough cum to lick and swallow!
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Just Chattin'