Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:16 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

TOYS! What do you have? What do you like?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

TOYS! What do you have? What do you like?

Postby Hairypalms » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:53 pm

I didn't get in to toys until I was in my late 20s, and I'm still kinda sad that it took me so long to find them.

It's gotten to the point where it's just about impossible to hide my collection from my housemates now! lol
Especially since I masturbate at least once every day, so I NEED them to be accessible. I have a full bag of them at the side of my bed right now. I'm sure other people's collection surpass mine by miles, but this is what I have. I'm leaving out anything that never gets used anymore.

"OK" stuff that I used to use a lot, but not that often now:

Finger Vibe. Straps to your finger and allows you to put intense vibration on specific spots.
Medium size bullet vibe with a ribbed silicon sheath.
Rude Boy prostate vibe. Shaped like a "C", curls round the perineum and presses into the prostate.
6 inch jelly buttplug.

Newer stuff that gets regular attention.

3 anal vibrators - normal cylindrical one with a large, flared head. Hits the prostate really well. Anerous-shaped one that also does very good prostate stuff. Vibrates much harder than the cylindrical one. And a weird shaped thing, almost like a long finger with balls bulging out at the joints. The "finger" is bent, so it also hits the prostate nicely.
Anal beads. I have 4 different sets at different sizes. All still get a lot of use. Orgasms involving the anus and prostate are always my goal.
And of course, my fleshlight. The anal version (obviously!). I think it was called "anal trainer" or something. The box said that if you can last 10 minutes with this, you cal last over 20 with any woman/partner. Well, I like to edge and can go over this fleshlight's 10 minutes, but usually end up getting carried away and not even bothering to try. Fleshlights are great, guys. If you haven't got one, fix that!

Finally, my new favourite.

Thick, 8 inch realistic dildo. This is my go-to at the moment. I'm still at the point where it really needs decent pressure and work to get it in my ass all the way. And then, baring down on it and sliding it in and out ... yes. Just yes. Any sex toy that makes you forget that you even have a cock for minutes at a time HAS to be top of the list!

I've been using the dildo for probably 20 minutes at a time. I'm hoping that this will "train" my ass and I'll be able to upgrade soon. As good as this is, I wanna go bigger.
:D
Hairypalms
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: TOYS! What do you have? What do you like?

Postby Hairypalms » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:03 pm

Forgot to mention, one thing that would get more use but kinda freaked me out the first time, and I can't really enjoy it properly ...

I have this metal butt plug. First time I used it, it felt amazing. It was COLD and heavy, and thick.
Really did a lot of good things. I tightened my anus on it, really pressing into the metal with every muscle down there. So many sensations ...

Problem was, i couldn't then get a grip on it to pull it out. Even worse, because I was lubed up, and I'd been doing other anal play that day before this, when trying to get hold of the plug, it felt like the whole thing might end up inside me. After a few worried minutes of pushing with my sphinctre and pulling with my fingers, I finally got it out.

Since then, I've tied a long sneaker lace around the thin post between the plug and the stopper. This gives me a lot more control and, even if it did somehow slip all they way in, it'd PROBABLY let me pull it back out. But that first attempt kinda ruined the toy for me.

(Especially when I know that I can just go for the dildo and have 100% satisfaction!)

Any suggestions or similar experiences?
Hairypalms
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: TOYS! What do you have? What do you like?

Postby wonderdick » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:59 pm

Yes, I had that experience with a cucumber once. Playing with it in my ass, lubed up, and suddenly it disappeared into my ass, and I couldn't even reach it with my fingers! I spent some worried time, I was Ina foreign country, and I spent some worried time wondering about if I couldn't get it out. Finally I did push it out while pushing down on my abdomen with my fingers!

After that I stuck with dildos and toys that have a flared base or are otherwise well secured so that wouldn't happen again!
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Just Chattin'