Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Who is masturbating now??I am!!!

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Who is masturbating now??I am!!!

Postby cock o the north » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:51 pm

Once yesterday, planning a nice session tonight :)
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wonderdick » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:55 pm

I am. Looking forward to a long fun morning. I feel my dick swelling and aching in my black undies as I write this.
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Smartie » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:36 am

Been watching vids and so horny now. I better get myself off because I don't think I can hold it for longer.

To you!!
Smartie
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wonderdick » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:47 am

I'm aching after watching some stuff that turns me on. I pull my balls out of my black shorts stretched by my big boner. My swollen, warm balls are sensitive to my touch as my dick pulses.

I've been masturbating for 2 hours now, not sure how much I can go before orgasming!
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby wonderdick » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:19 am

I've got a nice session going after looking at some Tumblr sites of thick and curvy girls ... They are the hottest! I know why Queen said they make the rockin world go round ....

My wife is a thick and curvy girl, but she turned in early after a rough week.

I love to imagine sliding my cock between their warm butt cheeks, with them hungrily writhing against my cock. I love to imagine them grinding their wet pussy against my face, nearly smothering me, using me to get themselves off.

That leaves me to my mirrors and dildo. I love the look of my ass, and my man tits. It's hot to touch my nipples or fondle my tits ... it's hot to see myself in the mirrors getting off, my chest swelling.

My balls are swollen and my boner thick, and oozing a little precum, which I smear all over my face and tits.

... A little while later ...

I've edged close to cumming several times, but just couldn't bring myself to finish the evening self-love session. I love playing with that edge of control and letting go. But if I don't cum I'll be distracted all day tomorrow!

... A little while later ...

I'm close to the edge ... I can feel some cum rising in my dick so I slow down a little to delay ...
A bead of cum has formed at the tip of my penis ...
I wipe it off with my forefinger and taste it's saltiness ... And continue slowly stroking ...
My dick, my body's hot and sweaty ...
I stroke some more slowly, until a few drops of watery cum trickle out, which I wipe on my nipples and then lick off ...
I love seeing in the mirror my tight swollen ball sac undulate as I stroke ...
Stroking a little more, then a stream starts oozing out of my dangling dick into my cupped hand, a nice pool of thick, creamy white cum which I immediately smear over my face and tits, warm, incredible smelling, sensuous. I'm warm, sticky, and aroused by it all because I haven't released my whole load ...
I slowly stroke off another oozing puddle up cum which I spread again over my face and tits ...
As I stroke, a bead of cum dangles on the tip of my dick ...
Finally, I stroke to an intense orgasm!

time for bed. The smell of cum keeps me aroused ...
Last edited by wonderdick on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby wonderdick » Fri May 20, 2016 9:29 pm

I'm the only one who's masturbated on here since 2 months ago!

I'm masturbating now ... Done with work early and it's all I could think about all day was getting home and dropping my pants to release my swelling warm dick from its aching confinement in my bikini shorts.

Nothing like seeing women walk around in their tight butt highlighter pants to get me horny!

Been at it on and off for hours, enjoying The Butt Page on Tumblr.
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby wonderdick » Mon May 23, 2016 11:59 pm

I am. Doing some house chores which I was putting off until I put on a ba and some panties. Then I got to work!
Every once in awhile I stop and caress my balls while watching in a mirror as my dick swells, straining the panties. Then I go back to my work.
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby loveyanking » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:44 am

I haven't been able to log in here for a while, glad to see it's back up.

I'm just starting to stroke, thought I would log in and write a few lines to get me good and hard. Lately I have been stroking right to orgasm without much edging, for some reason I just can't wait to cum, I'll get back to edging sometime but right now its all about cumming, I love to cum!! :!:
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wonderdick » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:45 am

My dick is hanging heavily as I lie on my couch facing the mirror. I'm stroking it lightly as I write (or rather, in breaks between writing). It's super responsive to the lightest touch. I'm aching to cum but I want to prolong it (hard now).
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby wonderdick » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:51 pm

I've been edging all morning. I was up late last night masturbating with my anal dildo until I finally came. This morning I got up and just wanted to continue, though without the dildo, just my full length mirrors after browsing beautiful women's bodies on Tumblr. I stopped now for awhile ..l put some black satiny women's panties on (which I have cum on before) over my aching dick and balls and got dressed normally to go do some of the things I need to do today ... But can't wait to get back and get undressed again in front of my mirror, to continue!
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby harcos2007 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:38 pm

Edging while watching videos of women masturbating to orgasm. IT's good to see a few recent posts on this forum.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Postby lou50 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:16 am

Im back, cock in hand and stroking slowly
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby Slivers » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:48 am

Same here, getting rid of some morning wood.
Slivers
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wonderdick » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:29 pm

I am, Monday afternoon
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby loveyanking » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:49 pm

I have already come once today and have got my cock hard again. This is going to be a masturbation day for me, I am doing nothing but pleasing my cock all day!! I just love it!!
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'