View active topics
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:24 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Homemade Masturbation toys for males?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Homemade Masturbation toys for males?

Postby Colloid » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:27 am

The only toy I use is my flesh light. Nothing homemade I have used ever came close to it. Best money spent ever.
22 Male
6" cut
Bi-curious looking to cam or trade pic or watch
pm me
Colloid
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby e.jack » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:35 pm

I insert a tube with the end made smooth by slowly melting it with a candle. The end is open so I can fill the tube with oil and release it as I insert it. Also, if I ejaculate with the tube inserted, the semen goes up the tube.

Here it is:

http://advancedejaculation.com/006.html
e.jack

Postby Fatchance37 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Section of swimming pool vacuum hose. They are about 1 3/4" inside diameter and ribbed. Come in about 2.5 foot sections. Lube up, insert, suck on the other end and stroke to suit.
Combination of suction, lube, ribs and stroking is incerdible.
Or sometimes I'll place under matress and fuck. The hose is rigid enough that it doesn't collapse.
Also found it easier to insert before cock is too hard.. But once hard it is a nice tight fit for me.
Fatchance37
Private Privates

Postby cme600 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:05 pm

I've done the rolled up sleeping bag thing too. I also enjoy anthing made of fleece. And I keep around a plastic lounger, the kind with the hundreds of plastic strands that goes across it and the entire thing folds on top of itself in three sections. Once when I was sunbathing nude on one of those I found the suntan oil and sweat from my skin provided enough lubrication and as I shifted my weight I discovered it really felt good. Rubbing along the ribbed plastic of the chair provided more than enough stimulation for a good orgasm. I've worn a lot of those things out over the years.
cme600

Postby wonderdick » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:50 pm

One of those tall wide-mouth plastic bike water bottles works great for me. I have a big really soft thing cotton cloth that I fold so it's double thick, then I push it down inside the bottle as far as it will go using something long like a flashlight or hammer handle (!). Stuff the bottle between the cushion and frame of my futon couch ... It works great. The slightly narrow neck makes it a little tighter near the opening. Sometimes it takes a little bit to push my dick in and open up the hole all the way, but I get really hard doing it and once I pull out and go in again it's awesome. Also I like putting my finger in the hole between times when I put my penis in to feel how warm it is inside.
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby fuzzyt » Mon May 06, 2013 1:21 am

For a realistic wet and slurpy sensation:

1. Go to your local grocery store and buy a plantain (giant green banana). The greener it is the better, because the outer skin is tougher. Be sure to choose one that's a little larger than you are!
2. Cut off the stem end where it is at its greatest circumference.
3. Wrap duct tape around the plantain (otherwise it will split open while you're thrusting)
4. Using a long handled spoon, scoop out the soft insides. Squeezing on the outside with your fingers helps to loosen up the insides.
5. Fill the hollowed out plantain with warm water and then immediately dump it out. This will warm it up like a real pussy and slick up the insides.
6. I’m sure you can figure it out from here!

Be sure to buy an ample supply of plantains because they're not reusable after an hour or so. So if you want “sloppy seconds” then you better stay on it, OR, hand it off to someone else!!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:27 pm

I have used a banana before, Amazing feeling, but lie Plantain's dont hold up very long.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby fuzzyt » Tue May 14, 2013 6:31 pm

You've got to tell me where you can buy bananas big enough to do the job because they are definitely more sexy looking than a plantain! Banana's just don't have enough girth (diameter) to contain me when I get my hardest boners. They just spilt all apart at the seems. That why I like the plantains, they're much larger.

The secret to the plantains is wrapping them in a strong tape, like filament, gorilla or duct tape. This keeps them from also splitting because you're right, they don't hold up very long without some structural help.

If you're having trouble with either the banana or plantain holding together long enough for you to reach orgasm, just prepare two or three and have them waiting. When one wears out, switch to the next and just imagine you're moving from pussy to pussy in a three or foursome. Just an idea!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SteelyDon » Mon May 20, 2013 1:51 pm

I've used all kinds of things over the years but tend to stick to food items because they're cheap and disposable.

A hollowed out cucumber is good. Get a thick one so you leave plenty of wall thickness. You can either make just a small hole in the rounded end (to let the air out) or cut the end off so that the whole head of your cock pokes out.

A melon is good too but make sure you get all the sharp seeds out!

A jar filled with part cooked pasta, the spiral stuff is good (fusilli?) Don't fully cook or there's no sensation, cook just enough to soften the hard edges. Or fill the jar with coarsely ground beef.

Roll a big slice of thin steak into a cylinder and put some elastic band around it. This is a bit messy and more expensive but very realistic :-)

There's loads of stuff you can use if you take a different look at the shelves of your local supermarket. PM me if you want to talk more.
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby JIZZFOOD » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:39 am

I use open ended male masturbaters inside a penis pump cylinder and jerk off with the top open or with pump fitted for 100% suction.
I tell my girlfriend to use it on me and force her to keep milking until I cum twice at least. Max I've cummed was 3 times in 15minutes and collected my jizz in a small bottle for future lube!
JIZZFOOD

Postby loveyanking » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:16 pm

I can't have sex toys around, I would love to have some cock rings and stuff but I have been using a soft wide shoe lace and tying it around my cock and balls in different ways and experimenting with tying it tighter now, I really love it tied around my cock and balls and having my balls pushed up and tight so when I stroke I push on my balls on the down stroke. I love it, it really makes me hard and cum hard, Mmmm
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby joansnix » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:11 pm

I have made a few homemade sex toys. Dildos atre easy to make.
Roll several paper towels into the shape of a dildo. Make it as big in diameter as you like then roll a condom over it to stop the paper unrolling. Hey presto a nice dildo for some fun

I have made a home made fleshlight also. Get an empty plastic jar (hot chocolate etc) some quarter inch approx sheets of soft foam and a surgical glove. Cut the finger tips off the glove and roll the foam round it. Push into the jar and stretch the wristband over the mouth of the jar. Lubricate the inside of the glove with your favourite lub and away you go. You can cut a SMALL hole on the end of the plastic jar so that you can get the vacuum effect.
joansnix
Private Privates

Postby SteelyDon » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:26 pm

Like Loveyanking I can't have sex toys around so I usually use fruit and veg as described in my last post. Dildos are easy - carrots come in a wide range of sizes! Give them a scrub first and if you then soak in boiling water briefly they get just the right flexible firmness. :)

Had a great wank recently with banana peel. I slit the first one and removed the fruit then cut a section out of a second and taped it into the first to make tube with just the right diameter and curve for my cock. Fantastic orgasm! Video available - pm me with your email if you want to see!
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Previous

Return to Techniques