Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

What's your secret? The one you've never told!

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: What's your secret? The one you've never told!

Postby Tazz41 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:59 am

damn Kelley you got me going!
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby fuzzyt » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:54 am

My secret is borne from another's secret from the past. On the night that I found out about my "now" ex-wife’s FIRST affair, that she had with a guy from our church, I wanted to drive home a point to her so I asked her how it would make her feel if I was to tell her I had done the same thing with one of the ladies from our church. At the time, I was in the construction business and had recently been remodeling this ladies home over a six month stretch. My wife admitted, in the midst of her begging for forgiveness, that it would hurt her deeply. I remained quiet after I said that to her and after a few minutes she squeaked out a "did you really?" I assured her I hadn't and that I was just making a point of how much hurt she had caused. SECRET IS OUT...I was actually telling the truth! Within a few days of starting that project I was fucking that gal every day for almost six months. My ex-wife never did find out and unless she's a member of this site and reads this post, she never will! But here's the kicker...those affairs were about five years into our marriage. I also had a couple more prior to that.

At the church we attended when we were first married (church is not as HOLY as it appears), I played keyboards and sang with a small band. I was also the band leader and a vocal coach for the other singers. Our female lead-singer also went to the same church. The two of us had been "flirting" for months before my wife and I were married. Only a couple weeks after our wedding, this girl kept getting more, and more, unhappy in her own marriage. One night after a rehearsal, after all the other members had driven off, we hung around and started talking about her problems. Well, one thing led to the next and before you knew it, I had her dress unbuttoned down the front, her panties in a wad on the parking lot and her skirt bunched up around her waist while I fucked her on the trunk lid of my car. We had quite a few "private" vocal lessons over the next few months; mostly we worked on her breath control and higher registers with LOTS of squealing exercises! Unfortunately though, she decided to try and work things out with her husband and they moved to another state.

And yes, I did mention "a couple more" secret affairs. The other wasn't really an affair, but just an infatuation of a young girl with a guy 10-12 years older than herself. Shortly before I started fucking the gal who's house I was remodeling, I had a short liaison with our babysitter, who by coincidence, also attended our church. I know, I know, it sounds like I'm making this stuff up...but it's true, churches are actually better hunting grounds than a single's bar! My wife and I had two toddlers by this time and there was an older lady at our church who had three teenaged daughters. The middle sister of these three always worked in the nursery at church and was a perfect pick as a babysitter. She kind of looked up to my wife as an "older" sister and she was always hanging around me because she had aspirations of becoming a singer in my band. She was very, very cute and could wear a short skirt as well as my wife. One night, after babysitting for us, I was driving her home when she asked if I could stop by the all-night Wal-Mart store because she needed to pick up a notebook or something. I told her "sure, why not" and I detoured to the store. There were a couple of derelicts hanging around out in front of the store, so as we approached the doors, she slipped her arm around mine. I thought it was because she needed the reassurance, but after we were inside, she kept hanging on. As she tugged me with her arm and directed me in the direction she wanted to go, I didn't say anything and just kept walking because it was kind of a turn-on having this hot young teenager holding onto me like a date. We turned a few eyes of those late-night shoppers, or at least she did, with her short little flouncy skirt, bare legs and sneakers.

I held one of those small carry-along baskets in one hand and she would let go of me, grab what she needed and put it in the basket, and then grab my arm again. In fact, she stayed locked to me all the way out to the car. I played along and walked her to the passenger door and unlocked it and opened it for her. When she stepped into the car she pulled up on her skirt like a lady will do so she can spread her legs enough to get in the seat. But this girls skirt was already short enough to do that; it wasn't necessary to pull it THAT FAR UP! I was just quiet though and tried to keep my eyes in my head. By the time I got in the car on the other side, she had crossed her left leg over her right and her skirt had "scooted" itself up to where I could see her leg all the way to her hip. She was panty-less and she was playing me like a well-tuned violin. I must have been staring because before I could start the car she asked if everything was alright. I assured her it was and started the car. That's when she blurted out, "You like my legs, don't you?" I told her they were "very nice" while trying to remain in the role of a gentleman. She put her right hand on her left leg and started stroking her fingertips up and down her exposed thigh and told me she had noticed that I liked to look at them. My heart was racing at that point and I was beginning to pitch a tent. She followed up with, "I can see you're really enjoying them tonight...would you like to touch them?" At that point, I lost all self-control and reached over and touched her leg. Her legs came uncrossed; she spread her knees, and said I could touch whatever I wanted too. Well, I'm a guy, right? I forgot all about who I was, who she was, and the age difference between us. My hand slid around her leg to her inner thigh and I pulled it up into her slit, which was smooth and bare. I shifted the car into gear, with my left hand through the steering wheel as she scooted over closer to me.

The high school was just around the corner and it had a huge, dark parking lot. That's where I poked and probed her until she was panting. Somewhere in all of that she also lost her shirt and bra and I was pulling and flicking her little nipples while I kneaded her small breasts like bread dough. I rubbed her to orgasm and then she started trying to mount me in the front seat. I told her we couldn't go that far so she went oral on me and then I helped her finish me off as we tag-teamed my stiff pole with our hands. The very next day I was making plans with my wife for a date the following weekend that would require a babysitter! Another short, but sweet, oral and hand session was all we managed. She lived a ways out of town but I still had to be aware of the time frame to keep my wife from becoming suspicious. That following Monday though, after she got out of school, I met the babysitter at the Park-n-Ride public parking lot. There, in the back seat, I fucked her for the first time. We met a few more times in the next couple of weeks, but one thing led to another and we just kind of quit seeing each other. Funny thing is, 10 years after that, she did wind up singing on the music team I was leading at our church. We always remained friends and just scratched it up to being young and wild. Some secrets are just better kept!

My wife and I finally divorced, after her third or fourth, or who knows what number of affair. She just wasn't very good at keeping secrets. I guess I’m pretty good, until now that is. It’s been almost 29 years since the remodel lady and the babysitter encounters. Interestingly enough, a couple of weeks ago I got a friend request on Facebook from the babysitter. It’s been nearly 12 years since I last saw her. Maybe it’s time to rekindle a friendship and see if she can still wear a skirt as a “forty-something” MILF as well as she did as a teenager. Or, maybe NOT wear a skirt (or panties); I’m flexible!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby booblover77 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:40 am

I was at a book signing with Fran Drescher and i eventually got to talk to her after it was over. It was very casual and innocuous at first but then the chat started to get a little naughty. Eventually the conversation drifted to my favorite subject....masturbation. I started to get pretty buzzed talking to her about it she wasn't too shy either. Eventually it had a pronounced effect on me and i got a full erection i thought i noticed her nipples were getting bigger and stiffened too. I think the conversation excited us both. Her dress top was rather low cut and when she leaned over to laugh a bit i could see all the way down, her tits i do have to say are pretty nice (least they were then, this was a number of years ago by now) I couldn't help looking and i am sure she noticed me looking. I even tried to sneak a few feels on the front of my sweatpants since my erection was really starting to rage. The conversation got more explicit and that just made both of us even hotter, she was pressing her thighs together and was frequently rubbing her hand over the back of her tight dress across her butt. Our movements while talking were becoming more exaggerated and the tip of my dick poked her tummy she went oh hello there and just laughed. I tried to laugh it off too but i was worried i had crossed a line and at the same time it really was really a rush. She didn't mention it again so i relaxed and enjoyed the tingling my head was feeling. I was now fully erect and sticking my sweat pants way out. I was glad we were talking privately it let me really enjoy the conversation. My cockhead poked her a second and then a third time, by then my head was spinning out of control and i wasn't sure how much longer could contain myself. I did notice she 'adjusted' the straps on her dress a few times and in doing do firmly pressed her palm on her breast, i couldn't stand it anymore after the 4th time she did that. I finally reached my limit and i reached down and grabbed her big fat ass and gave it a big squeeze.

I was so nervous and excited at the same time I was unsure what would happen next, but she didn't react poorly and instead she said like what you feel ? I replied oh yeah i did a lot and she was good better than saying it wasn't worth it and then she laughed. There was an awkward silence for a little while but then i just reached down and grabbed it again and just kept my hand there and really gave it a number of squeezes. I said sorry i could not help it and she replied i think were are both pretty stimulated our chat did get really sexual. Then she stepped up to me and kissed me her tongue going right into my mouth, i kissed her back while fondling her ass. She rubbed her hand along my leg and to my butt and rubbed it while we deeply kissed, my erection pressing firmly against her. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes with this very intense look and she just said" fuck.....fuck.....fuck..." I reached up and rubbed one of her tits through her dress but through act of massaging it mostly came out. She then grasped my dick through my sweatpants and slowly stroked it then said if you touch my bare ass.... she then trailed off. I hurriedly reached my hand under her dress and firmly rubbed her fat ass cheeks. Her eyes just widened and she said "bathroom".

We went into the men's room and locked the door, her panties were already down by the time i had turned around. I pulled down my sweatpants and stroked my dick then she pulled her dress up and showed me her bush which was pretty erotic. I walked up to her and rubbed my cock head in her pubic hair wonder if we were really going to go all the way. She gave a weak smile and said i didn't expect this to happened today but damn i'm so turned on i need this, I said me too then i rubbed ehr lips with my fingers and felt her wetness then i pushed my engorged cockhead along her vagina and then slowly into her i let out a groan as my shaft disappeared inside her. I was too full of lust to make love to her i just began pumping wildly fucking her briskly. She moaned a little while i thrusted into her she didn't say much than oh fuck ...... yesssss . Admittedly i was so worked up i already felt like i was going to cum. I changed speeds and even paused to delay orgasm. I pulled the strap off her other shoulder exposing both her tits, they bounced to my thrusting. Finally i couldn't hold it any longer and my cock swelled inside her and i said fuck i'm about to cum. she oh my fuck and just looked at me with wildish eyes. I couldn't hold back anymore and i ejaculated right into her, it felt so wonderful. With my cock still inside her we laugh as we came down from the sexual high. I said wow i can't believe this happened and with a celebrity, she said things happen i'm a person too i get excited too then laughed again. I kissed her and said i might be able to get fully hard again soon and help you cum. she said she appreciated it but she did need to go. I helped her scratch an itch. She kissed me on the cheek after we had sorted ourselves and then she said i bet this encounter would give me plenty of jerk off memories and guess what...it has !
booblover77
Private Privates

Postby kelly » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:51 pm

I had a boss I was a little afraid of. He could say really cutting things. But I could tell he was easily seduced, even though he was married. The way he looked at me, and my body, I knew I had that power over him. So I used that power, I dressed to show off my figure and I touched his hand or arm when we were talking. He loved it. One day I touched his chest when we were talking, just lightly for a fraction of a second, and I could see in his eyes and from his breathing that he loved it. We'd sit at his office computer and do some completely professional work but he'd touch his thigh against mine and get a huge erection, sometimes even with a wet patch on his trousers. But we never did anything. One day I was saying goodbye and he asked me to kiss his cheek. When I pulled away his pupils were dilated. He clearly had it bad for me, lol.

So anyway, nothing ever happened between us, but he began to masturbate in his office, thinking about me. One day I came to his office door and looked through the keyhole before knocking. He was sat on his office chair with his cock in his hand, he had his eyes closed and his lips were mouthing 'Kelly, Kelly'

I watched his hand slowly stroke up and down his erection as he muttered my name. He squeezed his cock and made clear pre-cum appear at his purple bell end. His hand moved up and rubbed the juices into his cock and he groaned. With his other hand he reached inside his pants and cradled his balls, maybe fingering his own anus. His face was a real picture, with his eyes closed and in obvious ecstasy. I didn't fancy this guy, I only used my sexuality to keep him from bullying me, but I felt turned on as I watched him masturbate over me. Luckily his office was on a quiet corridor so nobody could see me fondle my own breast and nipple as I watched him masturbate. I could feel juices collect in the crotch of my panties. God, if he'd known I was there... well that doesn't bear thinking about.

His erection got bigger and his cock veins began to stand out. He held his hand over his bell end and rubbed it harder and faster, groaning quietly and muttering something about my butt and cunt. I laughed to myself but the juices continued to flow into my panties and I could feel my clitoris stiffen and touch against the wet pantie crotch. I longed to rub it, to bring myself to orgasm, but I stood in that corridor watching and listening. If anyone had come along I'd have just wished them a good afternoon. My boss's hand slowed down as he rubbed his hand up and down his wet shaft, still whispering my name. I wondered how it would feel to have his cock in me. He spun his office chair round so I could no longer see his face, though I could see his cock in his hand as he pulsed out several spurts of hot cum into a handkerchief. As he zipped his cock back into his suit trousers, I knocked on the door. He let me in. My pupils were dilated and I was sure I smelled of pussy juices. I could see his cum-soaked handkerchief in the bin whilst I spoke with him, and I'm sure his next wank involved me walking in on him. Filthy bastard.
kelly
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby kelly » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:48 pm

I had a boyfriend who loved to fuck. Every opportunity to fuck, he'd not miss it. One day he was taking a shower, and I came into the bathroom to take a pee. I pulled down my panties and sat on the toilet. He pulled back the shower curtain and asked me to spread me legs. I did as he asked and he rubbed soapy bubbles into his cock as it grew larger and harder. He told me to take my pee so that he could see it. I kept my legs spread, tilted my pelvis slightly, and pee'd into the toilet. I was getting horny so the pee took a long time to come out, and my cunt juices were beginning to flow. My boyfriend got out of the shower, still wet, there was a lot of steam in the room. He asked me to stay on the toilet whilst he fucked me. I tilted my pelvis to let him slide his cock into me whilst my pee was still coming out. He thrust into me, groaning, but didn't cum. When he pulled out, his cock was dripping with both our juices. He asked me to sit on the side of the bath whilst he sucked my clit. I stopped him when I was on the brink of cumming, and we both climbed into the shower where we soaped each others bodies. He asked me to bend over and he slipped his soapy cock into my butt whilst he rubbed my firm clit with his fingers. I felt him cum into my butt as I orgasmed hard through the clitoral stimulation he was givingn me with his fingers. When I stood up, he gently soaped my butt and cunt clean. We dried ourselves on towels then went to the bedroom where we fucked in a more traditional way!
kelly
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby kelly » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:59 pm

I was a teenager and there was a boy I was seeing but we'd never fucked and I was nervous of letting him touch my cunt. I used to like watching him masturbate to orgasm and he knew it turned me on but I was too shy/nervous to touch myself in front of him, or let him touch me down there. I was so young, I'd not long discovered how to make my cunt feel good and make myself orgasm.

He was the first person other than me to touch my cunt. I'd been touching it myself for about a year, and knew it felt good. I knew I could get wet just from thinking about being turned on, and I knew I could achieve a superb sensation by rubbing above my urine hole. But I wasn't ready to let someone else touch it. One afternoon in my bedroom, he'd just masturbated himself in front of me and I'd watched and got really turned on. He was lying on the bed and I was stood next to the bed. He reached out and put his arm around my slim teenage thighs. I moved closer and felt his hot breath through my panties. My cunt began to tingle, and I relaxed a little. He breathed hot breath onto my cunt through my panties, inhaling deeply as though he liked the smell of me. Then he pulled my panties gently to one side. As I gasped, he gently touched my cunt lips with his tongue. It felt so good. So much better than touching it with my own fingers. I moved closer to him, and he gently probed his tongue between my cunt lips and groaned when he tasted my wetness. I moved my legs slightly apart, still standing, and he lapped at my clit and cunt. I honestly could not believe how good that first oral sex felt. I can remember it now, the feeling of his firm tongue gently probing my cunt lips, my clit, and deeper into my vagina which was engorged and wet with teenage pussy juices. I don't think I orgasmed, but I will never forget that first ever feeling of someone else touching my cunt - a teenage boy lapping it with his eager tongue. I've had many orgasms thinking about it ever since.
kelly
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby kelly » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:12 pm

I had a one night stand with an old flame who asked me whether I had a vibrator. I told him I did, and he asked to see it. It was a large silver bullet (some of you will know it from my old videos) and he commented that it was slightly longer than him but not as thick. He switched it on, and held it against his cock which engorged quickly. I laughed as he compared them. He held the vibrator against my nipples, I'd never done this and it felt amazing. He asked whether I preferred it in my cunt or on my clitoris and I told him I liked both. He asked me to use it on myself. I got into my usual position. Naked, lying on my back, knees bent and legs as wide as possible. I gently touched the vibrator all over my cunt lips and clit, and my juices started to flow. He told me how much he loves it when my clit goes erect and sticks out like a little red torpedo. I slid the vibrator deep inside me a few times, then rubbed it over my clit again. He could see how horny I was getting, and he began to rub the wet head of his cock with his hand. He said he wanted to be inside me, and asked me to lay on my side. We lay in spoons position and he slowly thrust his cock in and out of my cunt, asking me to use it on my clitoris. I held the vibrator really firmly against my clit and made myself orgasm as he thrust his cock in and out of me. He felt me cum and took the vibrator in his own hand. He continued thrusting into me whilst he gently touched the vibrator on and off my cunt lips and clit as he'd seen me do earlier. I felt an even bigger orgasm rise up inside me, and I came really hard, squirting juices all over his hand, as he deposited his cum inside me and groaned.

It's a shame it was a one night stand because that's the only time I've fucked a man and used my vibrator at the same time. The orgasms were exquisite.
kelly
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Much2Fun » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:33 pm

My female cousin used to love to masturbate for me. She would take me on a walk, want to watch me pee (we are the same age) and then she would have to masturbate. It was funny. I then realized if I brought with a bunch of water I could drink it and have to pee a lot. Therefore she would masturbate a lot. I mean, a whole lot. Three or four times even on a short walk she would stop, flip her bean and cum then get up and walk more. One time we went on a walk for about two hours. She spent most of it with her fingers in her pussy. Yes, of course I jerked off for her. She loved how I could walk and jack off. I would walk funny when I was going to cum. She teased me how I couldn't cum as often as her.

It started as one day she asked me if I ever play with my dick. She always noticed I was hard. It happened to be that our parents went to some wedding. We went to a camper they had out back. She was nude for about 4 hours. I could put my fingers where ever the hell I pleased when I wanted to. I was kinda freaked out when she stuck her finger up my ass too. I figured, what the hell... Her pussy was really red and raw. She then made me jerk off for her. When I came I got hard again quick and kept going. My balls were sore after cumming the 3rd time. I waited a short bit and quirted one more load. She loved it. I bet I've jerked off for her over 150 times, likely more. I can't count how much she came in front of me. She only put her clothes on if she had to.
I was with her a day when she got caught naked. We were walking on the creek bank and she had just stripped. A guy came around the corner and seen her. He stopped and told her to put some clothes on. She did. She stripped shortly afterwards and came for me.
A funny thing, she loved to stick her butt up and see how far she could pee. It looked like a funny fountain.

One time her friend came with and she stripped too. I seen two hairy pussies with fingers in them. I got to finger them both at the same time. The rule was I couldn't jerk off until they came three times. So, the treat for them was me jerking off for them. Her friend was amazed at first but grossed out when I came. They later were enemies but they never told anyone about that. They are friends now. I seen them chatting at the gas station a couple weeks ago and I said hello. Its been 30 years. I laughed when the girl pushed her boobs together and said hey, were going to go have some finger fun. You jack off lately?" I just laughed and went home to my family. I bet they did though.

At a family function a couple of years ago, my cousin said to me that getting to masturbate as often as she did for me was one of the most relaxing things shes ever done. No stress. Just cumming. She said "I hope you jerk off as often as you used to. Guys need it."
Born in the South and Will Die in the South, But I'm no Racist dude.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby cock o the north » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:16 pm

My sister used to tease me with flashes of her tits and pussy. I was young and shy but so turned on. She wanted to see my cock but I never showed her. She used to wait until mum was away and strut about in bra and panties and announce she needed to play with herself. She took me in the bedroom and straddled me rubbing her bare pussy on my crotch, fuck I was hard! I got to play with it and her tits, but today - for the life of me - I cant figure out why I didn't get my cock out. This went on for ages, I got to know her pussy intimately and made her cum several times. She tried to get to my cock but was only rubbing on the outside, I spunked in my pants once or twice but never let on. I'm 56 now and if I had the chance with her again I probably would let her see what she had missed seeing all those years ago... throbbing thinking of it...
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby strokethrust » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:32 am

Very erotic! Throbbing here too now!
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby jc205 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:33 pm

I was an innocent boy, when I was introduced to the pleasure of wanking by my assistant scoutmaster , and then having got me ready passed me on to the scoutmaster...and rest of scout group
jc205
Masturbater Sergeant

Previous

Return to Stories