Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Cock Rings

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Cock Rings

Postby loveyanking » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:52 am

I got new steel cock rings today, I love them, they are so much more comfortable then the rubber ones I was using. The one that fits around my cock and balls is extra thick so it is very comfortable, I love how it makes my balls stand out and I love to push against my balls when i am stroking. I also got one that fits around my shaft and one that fits just under my cock head. I love to masturbate with them on they make my cock so hard and I like how they make my cock look too. :D
I bought them from a site that sells all kinds of lanyards and everything to make them. The ends are welded so they are smooth so they feel really comfortable and they are so much cheaper than the sex toy sites so I bought four of each so I could try different arrangements, they will be a lot of fun :D
Last edited by loveyanking on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Cock Rings

Postby loveyanking » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:42 pm

I love the big 2" ring that I put around my cock and balls, it doesn't let my scrotum pull up flat when i am fully hard and aroused, it keeps my balls big and round and they don't slip through. It feels so good when I am fully erect and hard and my balls and my whole package are so Wonderfully Stiff and my Cock stands straight out.It feels so Good and Different, so very stiff, I just love it!!! :D
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Cock Rings

Postby SteelyDon » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:07 pm

I love to use big stainless steel bow shackles and have a selection of different sizes. Some go round my whole package or just my balls or various combinations - love to feel my balls swinging with the extra weight. Much cheaper than sex shops as you say.
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques