Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Over 50s Area

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Over 50s Area

Postby joansnix » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:48 pm

Im now 76 and have a good rub usually twice per week. Up until about 2 yeras ago, my wife and I had real sex about once a week but due to arthritus in her knees and hips she found it painful in the joints.
as I have grown older the amout of ejaculate has diminished and sometimes although I get a good orgasm when jacking off, there is very little eruption.
Although my wife may no longer like me on top, she does enjoy a good hand job on her clit and labia and allows me lie beside her and bring myself off when we wre finished rubbing her.
joansnix
Private Privates

Postby fuzzyt » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:34 am

Kudos to you and your wife joansnix! Keep on keepin' it up, and never stop taking care of your wife...there's always a way around that blasted culprit called Arthritis.

You're an encouragement and give hope to the rest of us kids...like me (60 yrs. old)!

Good health to you both!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby iplaywithit » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:11 pm

60 here and I do it every chance I get usually at least once a day
iplaywithit
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby loveyanking » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:52 pm

I know, I'm 60 this year and masturbate every chance I get. Lately I have been masturbating almost every morning, this morning I woke up with a nice stiff cock and orgasmed rather quickly but it felt so good and I just wanted to cum.
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby joansnix » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:12 pm

As my wife has mobilty problems she finds it uncomfortablee to lie in any position to allow me to enter her or even to masturbate her so I get a bit frustrated

So several mornings per week, whilst getting dressed into my day clothes in the bedroom, I like to lie back on my bed and have a good wank. Yes I can still do at 77.

In these morning actions, sometimes it is just a straight foreskin rub back and forward over the head until I cum, and other times I get a lot of pleasure using a surgical glove which has had the finger tips removed to allow air to escape. I lub up the inside of the glove and use it as a slippery pussy.. Oh what delight!!!!
joansnix
Private Privates

Postby dickhardy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:36 pm

I am 79, but still need to cum. I am sitting here right now and have been just slowly jacking on my cock. It is almost fully hard. But, I will have to wait until later today to finish. My wife will be gone this afternoon and I will get naked, watch some online video, and jackoff to a great cum. I don't shoot like I used to and there is not very much, but oh my goodness it still feels just as good. I just had to stop typing and take a few strokes. Sure would like to cum right now, but my wife might walk in on me. LATER
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ohmy66 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:08 pm

It looks as if this thread died? Looking to chat with olders about wanking and what turns you on. Other things might develop if we get on.
ohmy66
Private Privates

Postby ducksoup » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:30 pm

celebrated my 60th birthday last month but still wanking, everyday and still manage to shoot
ducksoup
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby jaybeater » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:57 pm

WI don't know about you guys, but I'm in my fifties and still love masturbating.
I beat off at least once a day, and usually more. I especially like to edge my hard dick
in places that I could get caught...balcony...backyard..
I also love to jack off with other chronic masturbators...
jaybeater
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby SteelyDon » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:36 pm

Also over 60 and a confirmed wanker since my wife lost interest. :(

Love to hear from other mature guys who like to jack and chat about it too. :)
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby joansnix » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:52 pm

Has everybody here stopped masturbating?, Or have all the over 50's died off? Let's hear from you.
I still do it at least twice a week.
joansnix
Private Privates

Postby loveyanking » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:17 pm

I'm 62 and still masturbating! But for almost a month I had a really bad flu and I couldn't even get my cock up, it really worried me. I did manage to masturbate about three times during that time but my cock never got completely erect but I did cum and it felt pretty good. Well I started to feel better and one morning I woke up with a nice erection, it really made me happy and I really enjoyed that great erection and have been masturbating every chance I get since. It felt sooo great, I thought I'd lost the ability :D
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby jc205 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Haven't looked on this site for a while...but doesn't look like anyone else has either, sad...well I'm 84 now, and never happier than when I'm stroking 'old faithful' ..was going to write about the pleasure I've had from wanking for the past 73 years....but whats the point ??? who gives a fuck ?????
jc205
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby SteelyDon » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:58 pm

I don't visit very often either but I'd love to hear more about the fun you've had with your cock.
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wonderdick » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:08 am

I'm 54 so I barely qualify for this thread .But I LOVE to masturbate. I love to hold off cumming for as long as I can. Sometimes I do it on and off for several hours. But I rarely have that kind of time these days. Sometimes I just have 5 or 10 minute sessions and then stop and pull my underwear up over my hard on and stuff it into my pants and go back to work, waiting for the next session or the evening when I have more time.
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'