Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

watching it go in and out

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: watching it go in and out

Postby cockinhand UK » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:09 pm

I can't comment about a real live pussy because I rarely experience it, but I do enjoy watching my cock slide in and out of my artificial latex vagina "Amy", and especially as I thrust more quickly as I'm ejaculating
With my cock in my hand as always

PMs welcomed
cockinhand UK
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Ranger1 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:02 pm

fapnslap wrote:Last night I was sitting naked on the couch and my wife sat in my lap, easing her pussy lips over the head of my hard dick. They feel so good when they first slip on and then slowly slide down my shaft. I love seeing my cock disappear from under her arse as her cheeks press up against my pelvic area. Then as she starts bouncing, I can watch my wet cock stand there and get repeatedly swallowed between those cheeks.
Later when we switched to the standard pushup position, I got a good view of her lips as I stabbed them with my shaft. I'd plunge it slowly to watch it go in and out and then stop when fully submerged. Man, I'm horny now.

I got horny just reading that. I have a nice hard-on right now. I'm giving it a stroke.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby strokethrust » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:16 am

Re reading these posts has my cock hard and throbbing as I watch my cock sliding into my rubber pussy masturbator toy (Aggie)....Fuck it brings back some hot memories and feels sooo good!!
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby SteelyDon » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:23 pm

strokethrust wrote:Re reading these posts has my cock hard and throbbing as I watch my cock sliding into my rubber pussy masturbator toy (Aggie)

Imagining this has me hard and throbbing right now. :D
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby strokethrust » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:49 am

Hey Don good to read that you get off on this too.... so horny to post here again and share the fun again.... thinking of my last horny fuck yesterday as I watched my hard cock slide in and out of my woman juicy wet pussy...grabbing her hips as I pounded into her from behind as she had her sweet round ass in the air for me to enjoy mmmm....and finally I made her cum as I pumped my load into her filled her up.....well actually filling up a condom at least...still it was such a good cum.
Found the condom still full of my sperm here has made me horny as hell again...... so I'm jerking off again (of course!;-) as I think about how good it felt producing that creamy load and watching it go in and out mmmm lol
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby strokethrust » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:57 am

The smell of our sex on the used condom here has me too horny....Still alone here so it sseems like a good time watch my cock sliding into my rubber pussy masturbator toy (still with the sticky taste of my last load mmm) still ;-)
....So here I go again!!!
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'