Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:58 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Were you introduced to Masturbation, or find your own way ?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Were you introduced to Masturbation, or find your own way ?

Postby jc205 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:00 pm

I'd joined the Boy Scouts in 1946, and week after joining went camping with the group, I was 11, first night I woke to find the Assistant scout master..John, playing with my cock, didn't know what was happening but just lay there till he stopped, then went to sleep. second night zipped up my sleeping bag, and faced away from John, but again woke up with him doing it again, but after a while started having strange feelings , nice feelings, so turned over on my back and enjoyed, but pretended I was asleep..last night of the trip, I just lay on my back waiting , but nothing happened, then I felt his hand on me and had instant hard, pushing hard against his hand, moaning as I kept dry cummin....so every one in the tent knew I was now one of them...and I loved it...from innocent child to insatiable masturbater in three nights...and at 84 still at it.
jc205
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Were you introduced to Masturbation, or find your own wa

Postby Lexi » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:53 pm

I can still remember that the glide of the foreskin on the Glans tickled me almost unbearably, but at the same time that was also a very nice feeling. This is normal because with such a young masturbator 9 years the Glans is still very sensitive. Over time and after many masturbations, the sensitivity diminishes. I am now 72 years old. For me, the ejaculation with ca, 12 years gradually started. Of course I had dry orgasms before. That was also the motivation to start with masturbation at the age of 9 and not to stop again. Until now, I have never had any pollution, because I started masturbation at the age of nine before the sperm production and have not spent a day since then. I have always attributed my prostate health to my masturbation behavior. Because it is known in medicine that regular masturbation is good for the prostate. The advantage is that you can masturbate without adequate erection. The size of the penis also does not matter. I'm very happy about that, because at 72 years of age you have your problems. Sexual intercourse would not be possible without a sufficient erection. But that's the way to satisfy myself. This is very important for me as a habitual Solo Masturbant. Occasionally masturbate in front of a shaving mirror. There I can see my penis enlarged nicely. It is stimulating for me when I see my foreskin glide over the glans. Also, I can then change the angle, and thus watch the penis from a completely different perspective. For 63 years I am only interested in orgasm and semen emptying. That's what I enjoy most. Masturbation is only a means to an end. That I'm almost always ready in about 2-3 minutes, and satisfied. I can not expect a woman, so that's one reason why I prefer masturbating. Although I am married, so not lonely, but the masturbation was always important to me. The penis modification I do only to be able to masturbate even better. I cut myself a frenulectomy and a meatotomy myself. So that the foreskin is more flexible and I can introduce large dilators into my urethra. :D
Habitual masturbator
Lexi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Just Chattin'