It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Fleshlight ?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby tumescent » Wed May 24, 2006 9:00 am

Mine should arrive in the next day or so.

I'm still a bit skeptical, but prepared to give it a very exhaustive test under all sorts of conditions. :wink: I'll post a full and frank report of my findings.

I chose the Lady in Ice, (so I can see my cock sliding in and out), just can't beat that old visual stimulation...

Mmmm, sure wish it was here now, getting hard just thinking about it!

A question though: is it easy to clean all the lube and cum out of these things?
tumescent
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby motebo » Wed May 31, 2006 7:35 am

It's not bad. just run water through it right afterwards and it all washes out (assuming you used lube; i'm not sure how far you would've gotten if you didn't tho). i usually pour the water over the toilet. never had any problems cleaning it this way.
motebo

Postby LoveThyself! » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:34 pm

Yeah, the fleshlight is one of my favorite toys. Using mine now, as a matter of fact. All the lube stays inside, so your hands stay clean for typing... great for cyber! You can place it between your matresses, or in the couch under the cushions and have a nice hands-free fuck. If you are holding it, you can adjust the vacuum you create inside while thrusting into it, if you twist the endcap a bit, tightening it on the outstroke... loosening it as you sink in. Once you get good at getting the suction just right for the type and amount of lube you are using, you can suck the cum right out of your cock!

As far as clean up, I pull out and set the toy 'business-end' down onto the large cap and let all my cum drain back out of it into the cap as I'm rinsing off my cock (you are using water-based lube, I hope) and by the time I'm done with that, I have a nice little treat ready to drink. Then, take the other cap off the tail end, and I insert the tip of the faucet into the opening and turn the water on hot and high, which rinses the rest out. Now you're all set for the next orgasm, which will be soon. I also use that technique to warm it up inside before use.

If you aren't going to use it again that day, I remove the insert and let it dry completely, otherwise moisture gets trapped inbetween the case and the insert, and it gets kinda funky. Also, after a few uses, I'll go ahead and boil it for about five minutes to really clean it up, then turn off the heat and let it cool down slowly (don't take it out and lay it out to dry, because you'll lose the some of the shape to the mold) and once it's cool enough to remove from the water by hand, then you can set it out to dry the rest of the way. Once it's dry, I'll place it in a big ziplock with some cornstarch added to it and shake it up really good (as it suggests in the paperwork you get with it) and that renews the velvety texture. Then it's ready to put away, and put in one of the other custom inserts and start all over! If you are going to get it, buy the 3 for 2 deal at $70 and give yourself a little variety!!!
LoveThyself!

Postby FleshJoe » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:50 pm

Here's a cleaning tip: wash out with lots of hot water, then dry the outside. Then push a handkerchief into one end with your fingers as far as it will go, then reach from the other end and pull the handkerchief through. The insert will be really really dry for storage, which is good because no bad stuff can grow in it now.

If you can't get it in far enough with your fingers, I've used the blunt end of a chopstick sometimes also to push the handkerchief far enough in so you can grab it from the other end.
FleshJoe

Postby FleshJunkie » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:49 pm

Hey FleshJoe, I didn't expect to see you here!

Fleshjunkie
FleshJunkie

Postby FleshJoe » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:18 pm

Yo FleshJunkie! Long time no see! :)

I apologize ahead of time about possibly violating the rules, I don't know them yet very well, since I'm new here. I just wanted to point out that there's a site run by a FleshLady of our very own, Passion, with a lot of videos of FleshLight. The URL:

http://fleshlight-videos.net/

Again apologies if its against the rules to post links. A moderator can just edit the URL out, and I won't do it again :)

About cleaning: very easy. What I do:

* Run a lot of hot tap water through the canal of the insert, from one end first and then from the other end. This clears out all the lube and other stuff.
* Then I dry the outside with a towel.
* Then I push a handkerchief through the canal with either my fingers or a blunt object like the wide end of a chopstick. Do that a few times and the canal will be really really dry.
* Store the insert in a well ventilated cool place.

Thats all there is to it.
FleshJoe

Postby Dr. Hermes » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:59 am

the flesh light is a great male sex toy that offers a ton of customization: when you visit the flesh light websight you can choose the style: anal, vigina, or mouth; and the desighn of the inner pussy. you can get bumbs swervs just about any desighn you can think of. not only is it pleasurable but its hidable too, deskised as a flash light, great for taking on trips because of its compact desighn.
Dr. Hermes :wink:
<Hermes>
Dr. Hermes
Corporal Cum-dumpster

What a great toy- My GF loves it BUT

Postby dicklion » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:13 pm

My GF loves to do me with it because she can really torture me since it is so strong in sensation...

BUT she loves to see cum shoot and it stays in the light......

Love to fuck the couch with it now

She does me in the asss when i do it..
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby nemas_post » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:10 pm

the fleshlight is the best buy I have ever made and i going to buy some extra
nemas_post
Private Privates

Postby Hans Solo » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:47 pm

Anybody who thinks that a FL is hard to clean has to be lazy as hell, it takes less time than brushing your teeth and it is well worth it....sheeeit, I'm bout to go grab mine right now!
Hans Solo
Private Privates

Postby justsomeguy » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:28 pm

I have two inserts, the super ribbed and speed bump. Both of mine are in the clear, vagina style. I enjoy them both very much although I only use them every now and then because of the preparation and cleaning time. But when I do use one, does it ever feel great.
justsomeguy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby LeeTHEone » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:57 pm

what sort of package does it come in?
LeeTHEone

Postby LoveThyself! » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:50 pm

Shipped in a brown box with a label like 'Interactive Lifeforms' or something. Inside the box, the sleeves are individually wrapped in a sealed plastic bag (depending on how many you get, and I'd suggest getting the two for three deal they run) and then the case that is hard plastic into which you insert the individual sleeves. The case itself is shaped like an oversized flashlight, hence the name. Hope that answers your question.
LoveThyself!

Postby Zipgun » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:43 pm

Man I keep meaning to try one of these.
Its all for the fun of it. Image
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Zipgun
Major Orgasm

Three Ladies

Postby SF Stroker » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:08 pm

I love mine! Got the three for two deal:
Pink Lady Wonder Wave