Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Adult Theatre Masturbation, Sucking?

Places to Meet, and People to Jack or to Jill

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby tolasmuc » Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:43 pm

Can you jackoff yourself or others at an adult theatre? While at an adult theatre, sitting in a back row, I have seen one guy sitting next to another guy disappear from view into the other guys spread legs. Then when he sat up again, the other guy went down on his spread legs. I pulled my hard cock out and started beating off but then the door to the theatre opened and I put my cock back in my pants. The other guy sat back up and the person who came in sat down over to the right. I didn't know if it was safe to pull my dick back out or not and the other two guys just sat there too. I really wanted to beat my meat really bad and wanted someone to watch and I wanted to watch someone else playing with their dicks but no one was doing anything so I just got up and left. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
[email protected]
tolasmuc

Postby brisjkr » Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:16 pm

Isn't beating off to the movie the whole idea of an adult theatre. Just take it out and stroke it, I'm sure noone is going to complain.
brisjkr
Lieutenant Libido

Postby moritzdave » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:01 pm

While part of the fun is to pull it out and stroke it while watching other people. You also want to be cautious so you do not end up in jail for exsposing yourself. I think that when ever someone comes in and if you dont know the person and if you have not seen them around. I dont think its a problem to kick back and make sure that that person is not a cop. It true that other people are not going to say anything about you pulling it out and stroking it. Usually once everyone is sure there is no problems they go right back to jacking off and doing what ever. I love adult theaters and have had my cock stroked and sucked and watched couples bang each other. Hope this helps in some way.
moritzdave
Private Privates

Postby istc49 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:30 pm

I usually put my coat or jacket on my lap when I start. That way a cop can't just be sure. Often someone will slip a hand under my jacket.
Jack
I'm just looking for other old guys to do mutual with. I'd prefer someone past 70, but would consider younger. I'm 81.
istc49
Private Privates

Postby mttsaxman » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:06 pm

Jeez People...don't you remember what happened to Pee Wee Herman???
mttsaxman
BANNED

Postby trevor201 » Thu May 10, 2007 7:56 am

You could always put on your own show with a web cam. I know I'd watch.
trevor201
Private Privates

Postby handeman » Thu May 10, 2007 5:43 pm

Hi Folks what a subject I love to stroke in an aduly theater you do have to be careful, I wear sweat pants thay are easy to put cock away if the need arises. I also use a vibating cock ring, it is quiet and feels good. If you go to a theater type you can often be seen for quite a distance. I don't use those often, instead I go to the venues that have booths. most have doors, some that lock others have no doors at all. Those are the ones that I go to most of the time. Most of the guys there are guys that know each other and we keep a an eye out for strangers.
I also have a small rubber vagina that I can slip my dick into and give my dick a treat. The vagina wirks real in a theater . You go to the john slip your dick in pull up your pants an kinda squeeze your legs open and close until you cum. :) :D
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

Postby dickhardy » Fri May 11, 2007 1:54 pm

I agree that you need to be careful when someone new enters the theater. Just be patient. Usually I have found if the new person doesn't pull his dick out and start playing with it, it is not long before he leaves.
I go to an adult theater in a town not far from where I live and I always am able to at least watch some male/male action while jacking off. The movies are always male/female, so what ever turns you on or as in my case both turn me on, I always end up having a big cum.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby takeout » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:59 pm

I really enjoy masturbating in Adult Theaters. If there was one near where I live, I would probably wear my cock out stroking it and watching the on and off screen shows. I once saw a man completely naked in the theater, He was surely reveling in the knowledge everyone was watching him. I rather envied him that day and some time I will get up the nerve to try that myself. What a turn-on that must be!
takeout
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby gusguss » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:37 pm

I love to jerk off in public. Adult theathers are the only place where it is accepted and people aren't offended or anything (most of them actually enjoy watching). Unfortunately I can't go very often, as there's not one near my town :(
gusguss

Postby Bill9661 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:33 pm

There is one west of Charlotte that gets pretty busy on the weekends. It's almost an hour from me so I don't get there too often but almost everytime I've been there there has been a lot of m/m action. Ocassionally there will be a couple and that's when the guys loose all common sense and will do anything and everything. I have seen guys totally naked walking around with their cocks and balls bound up and stroking as they went...... Definately something to see !!!!!
Bill9661
Lieutenant Libido

Postby 8thickinches » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:21 pm

Where is the theater West of Charlotte? I live near Charlotte and I would love to check it out. I am really anxious to get stroked by another guy.
8thickinches
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Bill9661 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:19 am

From CLT travel "south" on I-85 to hwy 321, north on 321 just past the 2nd traffic light, it's on the right. It sits down below the level of the hwy so go slow or you'll "blow" by it. If you get to where the right lane quits then you've gone too far.......

Holler when your planning to go, if I can I'll join you.........
Bill9661
Lieutenant Libido

Postby gideon » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:00 pm

Hi folks, welcome from France. Yes I too attend Adult Cine club in UK whenever I go on holiday there. Been using that club for a good many years and always get a good stroking and do some myself, also some good head available. Twice a week there is a lovely stripper one in particular likes to see all cocks out and ready while she strips. I look forward to my twice yearly visits when I can get away from my sexless wife. LOL.
gideon
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby 8thickinches » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:36 pm

I know what you mean! I haven't gotten laid by my wife in months. I masturbate like I did when I was a teenager. I would love to be stroked or sucked by a guy at this point. I get hard just thinking about it!
8thickinches
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Next

Return to Jack and Jill Buddies