Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Grinding your pussy

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Grinding your pussy

Postby SoloTouchEmily » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:42 am

I learned to masturbate this way when I was just a young girl and have been doing it loyally ever since (I'm 25 now). I guess...basically I just wanted to proclaim that I LOVE rubbing my thick pussy into my pillows until I cum! I'm really horny tonight, so I thought I'd just put that out there, haha. :D

My favorite is when I'm *really* starting to get into it on my stomach, and I keep my legs out flat, and hold my upper body up with my arms so all of my weight is on my pussy. Feels SO good...I can feel my clit being rubbed around under my body against the fabric.
SoloTouchEmily
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wetgrl » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:59 pm

Oh god yeah!!! I love that too!!! That's how I started too when I was very young. Occasionally I explored my pussy with my fingers but I didn't really start using my fingers regularly until after my first sexual experiences (being felt up and fingered when I was 15) and wanting to reproduce the feelings while fantasizing about it.

I like lying on my back and using my fingers and toys but there's nothing like the good old face down grind. There's something so intimate about the full body contact with my pillow. I love using a satin pillow case while I wear a tight satin teddy. The sensations are absolutely delicious as my nipples and pussy slip and slide against the smooth satin. When I masturbate this way, it's a good thing I'm face down so I can bury my face in the bed and my neighbors can't hear me screaming when I cum. :oops:

I also love sex in any position that allows me to grind my clit. It's the best of sex with partner and masturbation. Some of my favorites are:
-lying face down flat on a pillow while a man pumps me from behind (the man has be quite large so that he doesn't slip out)
-face down with my body on the bed and pussy on the corner of the mattress and feet on the floor while being taken from behind (after experiencing this position in a hotel I had to go out and buy a new bed without a footboard so I could use it at home)
-straddling the arm of a couch while being taken from behind. This is another great place to use a satin pillow case for the extra sensation and so my juices don't stain the couch (an ex-boyfriend's couch had a permanent stain on the arm and it was always a turn-on when people would notice the stain and think that he had spilled something there)

Oh god! I"m so wet just posting about this! Now I need to get the satin out and have a really good hard grind!
wetgrl

Postby SoloTouchEmily » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:28 pm

wetgrl wrote: -face down with my body on the bed and pussy on the corner of the mattress and feet on the floor while being taken from behind (after experiencing this position in a hotel I had to go out and buy a new bed without a footboard so I could use it at home)

That position is *lovely*! I also like when I have one knee over the side of the mattress and the other resting on the ground. Only works for low beds or couches, but the edge of that mattress feels wonderful against my clit.
SoloTouchEmily
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wetgrl » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:05 pm

SoloTouchEmily wrote:That position is *lovely*! I also like when I have one knee over the side of the mattress and the other resting on the ground. Only works for low beds or couches, but the edge of that mattress feels wonderful against my clit.

It's definitely primarily about the clit. I can reach orgasm without that pressure on my clit but when I get it the orgasms are taken to a much higher level of intensity. Without that nice firm pressure on my clit it's like a battle to remain focused so I don't lose my arousal and fail to achieve orgasm. With pressure on my clit I can orgasm without effort.

Too bad more men don't seem to realize that. My last ex-boyfriend knew that and he really taught me how to enjoy sex without embarrasment or guilt. He showed me all the positions I described (and yes he was big enough to use the first one :D ). He also taught me not be embarassed to ask for what I need or take control of my own pleasure.

Unfortunately some men can't seem to handle it when a woman takes charge of her own pleasure. My current boyfriend is really insecure that way. He likes to think that he can be the man who makes me orgasm all the time without the crutch of clit rubbing. He gets really upset when I finger my clit during what sometimes feels like endless pumping in the missionary position and he only seems to tolerate my clit grinding in those other positions. I have to admit that I often have to fake orgasms when he gets in one of those "I'm going to make you cum from just my thrusting dick no matter what" moods. He also tells me that I "fuck like a man" when I take charge and climb on top of him and grind my clit hard with his cock inside me. My last ex-boyfriend used to tell me the same thing except when he said it, it was a compliment :D.
wetgrl

Postby Outsider » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:49 am

GREAT posts, ladies! You both have me rock hard and throbbing from reading these. :)

As a teen I loved doing the face down thing with a pillow too. I would lay down over a pillow, slip my cock between the pillow and the bed and "fuck" it. I would cum so hard that way. Since I hadn't had real pussy yet, this was the next best thing! :D
42, male, married, horny

PMs welcomed! :)
Outsider
Major Orgasm

Re: Grinding your pussy

Postby SavoryIce » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:20 pm

SoloTouchEmily wrote:I learned to masturbate this way when I was just a young girl and have been doing it loyally ever since (I'm 25 now). I guess...basically I just wanted to proclaim that I LOVE rubbing my thick pussy into my pillows until I cum! I'm really horny tonight, so I thought I'd just put that out there, haha. :D

My favorite is when I'm *really* starting to get into it on my stomach, and I keep my legs out flat, and hold my upper body up with my arms so all of my weight is on my pussy. Feels SO good...I can feel my clit being rubbed around under my body against the fabric.

Wow, I know exactly what you mean. The pillow just seems to be the most conventional and most exhilarating way of getting myself off.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby stroker437 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:09 am

I love it when a woman takes charge of her own orgasm. Isn't that why we are having sex? If I'm not hitting the right spots in a certain position and she wants to add to it with her hands/fingers/toys, more power to her. It usually makes things better for me as well.

So, more power to you, ladies!
stroker437
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby SavoryIce » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:52 am

stroker437 wrote:I love it when a woman takes charge of her own orgasm. Isn't that why we are having sex? If I'm not hitting the right spots in a certain position and she wants to add to it with her hands/fingers/toys, more power to her. It usually makes things better for me as well.

In some relationships, women masturbate because they crave sexual urges as much as men, but for their men not to know it allows more control. So yes, more power. :twisted:
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby jodi1 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:05 pm

Thanks for starting this discussion emily. you hve opened my mind to further possibilities in self pleasure. :)

jodi

xxx
jodi1
Corporal Cum-dumpster

love it!!

Postby vna » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:48 pm

My wife gets on top and "rubs one out" till we both cum she controls the pace and pressure and will rub on me until shes a quivering mess love to be in between her lips and rubbing her clit
vna

Postby Alan » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:26 pm

SavoryIce wrote:
stroker437 wrote:I love it when a woman takes charge of her own orgasm. Isn't that why we are having sex? If I'm not hitting the right spots in a certain position and she wants to add to it with her hands/fingers/toys, more power to her. It usually makes things better for me as well.

In some relationships, women masturbate because they crave sexual urges as much as men, but for their men not to know it allows more control. So yes, more power. :twisted:

Very interesting. I never thought about the "control" factor. My gf and I masturbate together often, but she will not admit that she masturbates without me.

Our relationship has always been difficult, and each we have sex she makes certain that I am aware that she is doing me a favor. Most times when we have sex, she has multiple orgasms but she will never admit that she actually enjoyed the sex. Her general response is that she is uninterested in sex and the only reason she cums is because she knows it turns me on. Perhaps she won't admit to liking sex for control reasons.
Alan
Major Orgasm

re: Grinding your pussy

Postby sexybobby » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:08 pm

From a man's point of view we are taught that all of the sensation(s) center round a woman's clit. It is the most sensitive part of the vulva, and needs "special" attention.

Men, pay attention to what your partner does in terms of masturbation, as you can learn much from watching. It is important that the man be able to accept that it is her body and she knows how best to please it. You can learn from watching her, experimenting and even have her take your hand and apply the amount of pressure needed, or whatever the method of masturbation is

The point I want to make is, DONT BE EMBARASSED WHEN ASKING HOW SHE LIKES TO BE TOUCHED, DONT BE HURT IF SHE SAYS ITS NOT THE RIGHT WAY, AND MOST IMPORTANT, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES SO THAT BOTH OF YOU LEARN ABOUT EACH OTHER'S BODIES.
Penis Size: 6 x 4
Circumsized
Hetero/Bicurious
sexybobby
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby touchofmyhand79 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:26 am

For whatever reason, I cant get off doing this. Ive only tried it once or twice, and it doesnt work as well for me.. So what exactly am I doing? Naked or no? What will make me cum more? And is this a bed pillow or what?

Sorry for all the questions, lol, but this got my clit throbbing.
I am a FEMALE, lol.. Stop asking.
Please do not email me..
touchofmyhand79
Lieutenant Libido

Postby BigBob » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:46 pm

touchofmyhand79 wrote:For whatever reason, I cant get off doing this. Ive only tried it once or twice, and it doesnt work as well for me.. So what exactly am I doing? Naked or no? What will make me cum more? And is this a bed pillow or what?

Sorry for all the questions, lol, but this got my clit throbbing.

Just my 2 cents worth, but I have a feeling that it's going to be different for each woman. Just like the techniques guys use don't all work the same way, I think you just have to experiment with different possibilities until it *clicks*.

Just thinking about you experimenting to find out the best way to do this is very stimulating too, it's definitely got me throbbing too :) :lol:
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby touchofmyhand79 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:55 am

BigBob wrote:Just my 2 cents worth, but I have a feeling that it's going to be different for each woman. Just like the techniques guys use don't all work the same way, I think you just have to experiment with different possibilities until it *clicks*.

Just thinking about you experimenting to find out the best way to do this is very stimulating too, it's definitely got me throbbing too :) :lol:

Im sure it is, but Im not patient enough to try out different techniques, lol
I am a FEMALE, lol.. Stop asking.
Please do not email me..
touchofmyhand79
Lieutenant Libido

Next

Return to Techniques