Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:31 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Query about requirements in order to be able add pics/links?

This is the place to put all Compliments, Comments or Complaints about Mastubation Page.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Query about requirements in order to be able add pics/links?

Postby hannay2 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:33 pm

Hi ..

Just a quick word first to say how pleasantly surprised I have been while quietly watching here for the past few weeks ... there's good friendly attitudes, no personal atacks, genuine interest and helpful comments, no wild off-topic rants, decent manners ... just a pleasant atmosphere all together. There's not too many forums that manage that ... even the car-ownership club forum I belong to is constantly in turmoil somewhere or other with silly disagreements, and they are supposed to have something in common that keeps them together! lol ...

... so congratulations to whoever keeps a quiet eye on things and nudges it along. The term "a bunch of wankers" usually has a derogatory meaning, however I guess here it is actually praise! :)

Okay, to my query:

I have been watching a while now before registering a short time ago, and have posted a few times. There were a couple of threads about masturbating at work recently, and I added to one of them and without thinking went to add a pic or two of my cutie secretary to show you just why I wank here lol ... and so you could wank over her too if you wanted lolol ...

... but I found out that in order to add pics or links there was a requirement to have a certain number of posts and a certain amount of time-registered.

I have done a search a couple of times since, but I haven't come across something saying what those requirements are. So though I guess they must be somewhere and I haven't got to them, I thought I needed to raise it here and ask if someone could respond please? I think I am up to around 5-6-7 posts and I registerd about a couple of weeks back ... oh hold on I just checked my profile ... that's 7 posts and registered 3 Sept ... getting close?

Thanks if you can help, and as a prize - to make it interesting lol - if whoever lets me have that info wants to choose your ideal secretary wank-off picture I will try to get close if I can from the pics I have here ... I have a secretary who comes in part-time, a few hours 2-3 times a week, is occasionally needed to accompany me to client-meetings to take notes etc., sometimes overnight visits if any distance away ... she's not camera-shy lol ... and there have been others :) ... all pics are genuine as you will find out :)

Hannay
hannay2
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Suggestions and Comments