Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:05 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Banned??

This is the place to put all Compliments, Comments or Complaints about Mastubation Page.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Banned??

Postby hugeloadblower » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:55 am

Hey there-------

I was camming, minding my own business when the whole userplane disconnected twice. The last time, when it tried to reconnect it said I was banned. Now, I didn't post any other links, wasn't really even talking to anyone, so.....I am assuming this was just a mistake. Let me know what the deal is please.

Thanks,

HLB
hugeloadblower

Postby Hornylittlegirl06 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:02 am

OMG matty.. i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sry! I think my computer locked up and then i hit the ban button thinking it was the dock button but i guess you were already docked... i dunno lol. omg omg i owe you big time! lemme know.. k? lol you are unbanned and a dozen fleshlights have been sent lol.
Hornylittlegirl06
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby LoveThyself! » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:26 pm

Don't tell him that they are my old worn out ones Sam. Some of which have your picture taped to the case. That reminds me, I need to go get more photo paper and color toner for the printer.
LoveThyself!

Pheeeeeeeew!!

Postby hugeloadblower » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:18 pm

Sam--

I am glad it was just a mistake! I was thinking---jeeesh what the he(double hockey stick) did I do wrong! Well I was just about to cum too as I got cut off---so I may be suffering from blue balls today--but I will really have to relieve myself tonight!

I await my fleshlights. LOL

Matt
hugeloadblower

Postby Hornylittlegirl06 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:06 am

I wondered why you left so suddenly, figured you got scared by your paper lady again! hehe
Hornylittlegirl06
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby jman48 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:33 pm

I think this may have happened to me, maybe someone banned me because I have been having problem much like this, when ever i try to log in the the chat page it says, "Sorry, you could not be authorised, please log out and try again" This has been happening for weeks now and it's really quite annoying. I have contacted the staff and they say it may be my java unable to handle the chat room. So I tried to log in to another userplane chatroom, and that worked, what am I doing wrong? Can you help?
jman48

Postby Hornylittlegirl06 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:48 pm

well jman.. i checked.. and you arent banned or anything so i have no idea.. are you typing in the right password? maybe try using a different browser?
Hornylittlegirl06
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Suggestions and Comments