View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

jacking off in school or somthing school related

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby hrnygrl2289 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:12 am

My boyfriend used to send me dirty text messages during class, telling me how hard he was & how much he wanted to feel my hot, wet pussy between his fingers. Naturally I would get really wet, so I would ask my teacher to go to the bathroom, where I would meet my boyfriend at the guy's bathroom. We'd go into one of the stalls and I'd strip off my clothes until I was completely naked, I'd lean against the wall while he fingered my clit, and I'd stroke his raging boner until he was about to cum, then I'd suck him off until he came in my mouth. The thrill of getting caught or someone hearing our moans made the pleasure that much more intense.
hrnygrl2289
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Doma » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:02 am

Wow, you certainly live up to your display name lol.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby happystroker » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:00 am

....mmmm, so many school stories. I worked on the school paper and other things, and was often there late after school. One day I went into the girls' bathroom and immediately felt really horny. I went into a stall and jacked off. After that, I did that a lot. One Saturday morning, when there were no sports happening at school, I went into the girls locker room and checked it out, found some smelly clothes and underwear. I jacked off, and came back a couple of hours later and did it again in the showers.

anybody else done that :?:
happystroker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby MMMM12 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:41 am

very good topic indeed. Some nice stories guys 8) It brings back so many memories.

When i was in school, i masturbated alot of times in the middle of class. When i have time i will write out some of the stories.
MMMM12

Postby dicklion » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:52 pm

When iwas in high school I had a key for the gym and the weight room.

On Sat or Sunday i would sneak in the girls locker room and regularly found panties and ALWAYS jacked off in there.

I left "gallons" pf cum.

Some times I would jack off for a warm up and then lift - then go jack off again

many times onto the bars of soap in the dishes.... :lol: :lol: :D :shock: :wink:
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby MMMM12 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:59 am

Im gonna do one a day, when i remember them.

One of the best masturbation at school sessions for me, would be the day i got called into the Co-ordinators office in Year 10. When i got there the teacher was in there waiting for me. Now this teacher is/was one of the sexiest looking woman you would ever see. Short black hair, sexy blue eyes, massive tits, awesome ass and the longest and hottest legs ever. She would normally wear a tight shirt and mini skirt suit :D Anyway, when i got to the door she was sitting at her desk with her legs crossed so you could see most of her thighs :), and she told me to sit on the couch and started talking about what i was doing wrong, etc and she started talking she uncrossed in legs and i got an eyefull of a red thong and just at the moment i got the biggest erection i have ever had, so i had to cover it by crossing my legs hehe. She then told me that she had to go the toilet, and told me to stay where i was and not do anything stupid, so she continued out the door and down the hall to the toilets. I waited 10 seconds and then proceded to take my pants and boxers off in the middle of the room, and sat on her chair. I just jacked so hard, that i basically came in around 30 seconds, but it was the biggest orgasm i had ever had into the air and onto her seat :twisted: I got tissues and cleaned the floor up but left some on her chair. By this stage i could hear footsteps coming from the hallway, so i slightly put my head out the door, and saw her coming this way. I quickly got to my clothes are tried quickly to get them on, just as i sat down and done up my buttons on the pants, she walked in and started crapping on about what was wrong unaware at what just happened. Also to make the day better she sat right on the cum stain on the chair. :shock: 8) :lol:

More stories to come.....
MMMM12

If true- GREAT!!!!

Postby dicklion » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:48 pm

How great to leave a stain for her to carry

I shot my load on teachers car door handles(snuck to huse in night) and twice in window onto car seat..... :lol:
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
dicklion

Postby sdh123 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:54 am

This is a 100% true story, and it's still one of my favorite jacking off memories...

One day, when I was in tenth grade, I had a class with a very sexy girl who was a senior. She was short, petite, and she had dark brown, almost black, hair, but she had big tits for her size. I fell behind in this class because it was a computer art class and I had missed a few days of school so I started stying after school to finish up some of my projects. As it turned out, this girl was also behind and she needed the class to graduate so I started helping her one day after school. She was wearing a very lowcut blouse that day and a nice little miniskirt, and I'm pretty sure she knew that I was ogling her all day. The teacher told us she was gonna step outside for a cigarette, so it was just me and this girl in the computer lab. She told me she knew that I was looking down her shirt (because I was) and asked me if I had ever seen a pair. I was shocked... I just kinda dropped my jaw and shook my head (I was only in tenth grade... didn't lose my virginity until after high school). She looked around to make sure no-one could see and she lowered her top down and pulled her tits out. I asked her if I could touch them, and she said only if i did it quick because the teacher could have been back any minute. I got a good squeeze out of them, and she started giggling so I stopped. She pulled her top back up and the teacher came back a few minutes later.

We both left about an hour later and I walked her to her car and she offered me a ride home because I didn't have a car yet. She pulled around to the back of the school and told me she liked me and thought I was cute. She asked me if I wanted to watch her touch herself, and of course I said yes. She pulled her skirt down and started rubbing her pussy through her panties. She said she felt weird that I was watching but she told me she'd be more comfortable if I was doing it too. So I pulled my jeans down and started rubbing my rock hard cock. She started licking her lips and moaning, and it was just too much for me. I opened the door and came what seemed like a ton all over the parking lot. She giggled again and continued until she finally came.

It was great, and the fact that she liked me made it so much better. She ended up taking me to prom (I wasn't a junior or senior so she had to invite me) but we never really went any farther than that day in her car. I saw her a few weeks ago at the store and she just smiled and waved at me (It was about 5 years ago I guess), and I hope that she still remembers that day because I'll never forget it.
sdh123
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby dicklion » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:36 pm

Nice work
Did that several times in HS and college and many girls were just that... masturbation friends

Some had BF's and some were "lesbians" but liked to see me jackoff.....

Lots of fun.
dicklion

Postby voluptuousbabs » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:23 pm

Gotta say . . . LUV bigbreastedteacherfan!!!!! Dude, you rock!! *laughing* Love that little story you told . . . sometimes I fantasize that I'm a teacher and that I get stuck after class with a beautiful young man . . . mmmmm . . . many many times I've cum hard thinking about locking the classroom door . . . and getting fucked on the desk . . . or up against the chalk board . . . mmmmmm . . . luv it . . .
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby dirtydeeds » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:20 pm

i love looking at girls thongs in school, sometimes i just couldnt take it, i just love thongs :D
dirtydeeds
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Doma » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:11 am

Cool story sdh got me hard as a rock.

Girls thongs of course, those get me hard all the time. Ahhh nothing better than wanking in school although for some reason its harder to cum during school for some reason.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby debauchedgrrl » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:46 am

One time in high school, I was cutting class. I'd gone off-campus for a smoke and I came back and decided to hang out in one of the handicapped bathroom stalls on the upper floor. I had woken up horny, but I hadn't had time to take care of myself before I had to be to class. So I took the forty-five minutes that remained before fourth period to do a bit of jilling. I sat there on the toilet and rubbed frantically at my clit until just before the bell rang, and rode out my orgasm just as a girl entered the stall next to me. I went to my next class feeling very satisfied.
debauchedgrrl

At school, true story!

Postby hardnwet1972 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:58 pm

True story! I am 35 now. Back when I was in high school, there was a really hot teacher who taught French. I never was in her class but will never forget her! She was about 30 or so, nice tight petite body, short blonde hair, looked and smelled great! Well a lot of the boys thought she was hot, there were even rumors that she had gotten frisky with some of the guys, but we all thought it was talk. Of course every guy at that age was super horny including myself. I lived close enough to walk home, but one day I had to stay after school extra late, can't even remember why now, I think for soccer practice? But it was close to dusk and I started the walk. Well she drove past and asked if I needed a ride, I agreed. We chatted and I had a huge erection as you know young boys keep! And had elastic shorts on so I couldn't hide it! Well she noticed and said not to be embarrassed, well I got red-faced. When we got to my house it was almost dark and my parents weren't home yet. I was shocked when she said "you can't go in like that", and to my surprise said she would help me, and pulled my shorts down and just started stroking me! After only 1min. she leaned over and put it in her mouth and that was all it took! I came in like 15 seconds! Could not hold it at that age! She even swallowed it all, and said "see,no mess!" I was just so shocked and was shaking! She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I said "thank you" and dashed out. After that we would smile at each other if I saw her at school. A couple months later I got a ride home with her again but it was raining really hard so we sat for a while in the parking lot before going and talked and then it turned to us both feeling each other up and she let me give her oral and vica versa, was the hottest and best day of my life! That was the second and last time. Soon after school was over for the summer and she did not return the next year to teach. I will never forget her. I wonder what she's doing now?! Maybe I'll look her up!
hardnwet1972
Private Privates

Postby noddyone » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:47 am

I used to clean after school, I played with my cock and came many times thinking about the sexy girls in my classes. Sometimes I would sit in a chair that they had sat in, sometimes I would go into the girl's toilets.

Some nights a girl a year or two older than me stayed behind in one of the classrooms to do some work. She was quite a cutie, nice slim firm body and always was nice to me. One night I couldn\'t contain myself any longer and stood around the corner from where she was sitting and pulled out my hard throbbing cock. I proceeded to stroke it while thinking of her around the wall. I was so scared of her getting up and seeing me although the thrill made me even more excited. I finally came all over the wall and floor. I\'m not sure if she heard anything or not, but she gave me quite a knowing smile once I had rearranged myself and walked around the corner again. I never plucked up the courage to do that again, maybe I should have just walked straight up to her and asked her to help me out...
Last edited by noddyone on Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
noddyone

PreviousNext

Return to Stories