Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:14 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

New Link Posting Policy

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

New Link Posting Policy

Postby YanksTodd » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:56 pm

Hello Everybody, I wanted to take the time to explain something that is very important to the health and future of the MP forum. It is the amount of outgoing links that are being posted as of the last few months.

I love any thing that gets people talking and involved in the board and I want to encourage people to share any video or photo links that have seen or enjoyed, however from now on this must be done a certain way to avoid damaging the incoming traffic to the board.

To explain in more detail, most people find this board by searching for "masturbation" on yahoo or google. This is the main source of traffic to the board. However in the last few months our ranking on google and related search engines has been unstable, primarily due to the unbalanced amount of links from the board in relation to links to the board. This needs to be remedied.

My solution is this, from now on instead of placing a link like this http://blahblah.com/whatever we post the link as blahblah(dot)com/whatever. By doing this, everybody can copy and paste the link into their browsers simply, and at the same time not inflate the amount of outgoing links on the board. I will be rolling thru and changing links when I see them and I will also be asking the mods here to do the same. Hopefully it should help the board get new faces here and allow for the sharing and discussion of all the new amateur content that the video share age is bringing.

P.S. The only links that ARE acceptable are hard links to videos on SeeMyOrgasm.com, since this is ours and we link back it causes no issues.

Thanks for understanding.

Todd
YanksTodd
Lieutenant Libido

Postby YanksTodd » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:00 pm

Another exception is if you want to embed a photo in a thread which is linked elsewhere. I am ok with taking the hit for that. :)
YanksTodd
Lieutenant Libido

controlling google juice flow.

Postby pedro sledgehammer » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:38 pm

no way to just set forum software to treat all links as no follow?

No worries either way its your site and you can run it as you please, just a suggestion
pedro sledgehammer
Private Privates

Thanks, Todd

Postby E-Jack » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:11 pm

I, for one, applaud your work. It is great to be amongst people who understand and love such a wonder as masturbation.
E-Jack
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby masterbaiter » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:45 pm

hey yall,

i tried see my orgasm to post my short cummings lol. but not much luck there for me. i've been using yuvutu it seems to work pretty good...sorry...i hope that's ok to say
44 year old married male.

yes that's my penis.
masterbaiter
Masturbater Sergeant

where to post pics

Postby PlsBKind » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:15 pm

Thanks for the great work you and everybody involved do to keep this a great site!

I'm getting ready to post some pics, but am confused as to where I should upload them to. In one place, i noticed that you prefer to link to megarotic, but that was an old post. i'm not sure what the recommended site would be now. Or don't you care anymore? What's a good one? Seems like there are a ton of them out there.

Also, in some cases, the pic is displayed in the message, other times it's just a text link in the message. Please excuse my ignorance, but i need help! Is there someplace i can read up on this? Or can someone just tell me what i need to know?

Thanks!
PlsBKind
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Pics/Vids/Audio - Jack and Jillin Material