View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:24 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

a

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: jerking off while driving

Postby CWOOD » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:31 am

I have experimented with this never had the opportunity to really get into it. This is something I want to spend more time into explorin. I will let you know when mission is completed
CWOOD
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby cockedandloaded » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 pm

I was in southern California on business a couple of weeks ago and decided to drive to Palm Springs for the weekend. I rented a car for the trip which is about two hours in length. On my way back from Palm Springs, I remembered I had packed my lube in my backpack which happened to be in the front passenger seat. I decided to put it to good use since the opportunity was there. I pulled my shorts down to my ankles (which made driving somewhat difficult), lubed myself up and started stroking away. It felt great to cruise along, leaning back and letting the sun beat down on my hard dick while I stroked. I must have spent at least an hour of my drive masturbating. Every time a truck would pass I would get so horny thinking about how hot it was that the driver could see me. When I finally blew my load, I shot all over myself and the front seat. There was no really decent way to clean up so I ended up eating most of my cum and wiping the rest up with my shirt. I had cum stains all over myself when I returned the car! The agent asked how my trip was and I had to smile a little bit.

Cheers!
cockedandloaded
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby lovetherush » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:16 pm

I travel through plenty of country roads and sometimes get back from work late at night. During the day, when I feel like it, I'll start thinking about pulling my cock out while driving and start getting off on the idea.

I've got nice dark tint on my glass so I don't worry about being seen, plus when I'm doing it, there's virtually no chance in anyone being around at all because not many people travel the roads that I take at that time of night.

I'll get myself more and more excited as I think about doing it while I'm at work towards the end of the day, and I can just feel the precum start oozing out into my boxer briefs. Having it leak out keeps the excitement going, and anytime I can pulse my cock during the day to help intensify the feeling, I do. If I can pull up a nice sex story on my phone to look at, I'll do it with every opportunity. Increasing the precum more and more just intensifies the feelings I get when I'm ready to get in the car. I'll reach down when I know it's pouring out and get it on my finger so I can have a quick taste.

When I get into my car, I'll still imagine about what's going to take place and how excited I'm going to get. This will instantly get me hard; knowing I'm in the car and have my own private space where I'm free to do whatever I want. I'll envision being naked, having my cock in hand while driving, and even passing the occasional car and feeling the rush of what I'm doing that they're totally unaware of.

Finally I'll get far enough where I can't hold off any longer. Shoes come off, seatbelt gets removed, belt gets unbuckled and my pants start getting unzipped. Shoes get thrown in the seat next to me, along with the pants once I roll them down and off, taking my feet off the pedals to completely get out of them. I can see my cock just throbbing through my boxer briefs and the wetness my precum has made for about the last hour of fantasizing about this very moment.

Underwear comes off, same technique as the pants and thrown on the other seat with the rest of the clothes. Staring at my firm throbbing cock in all its glory is all I initialy want to do.

Then I can't stop myself from enjoying my manhood any longer. I'll start by just grasping it and just smoothing my hand over my shaft up and down, allowing my finger to hit up the base of it to smear some of the precum on as much of the head as possible. Then I'll start to rotate my index finger right at the sweet spot on the base of my head and rub it up and down, or in circles. By this time I'll have pumped out more precum to use for this specific purpose and make sure to suck it off my fingers a few times so it doesn't go to waste.

Most times I'll set my cruise control and throw my right leg off the pedal and over the hump of my car so I'm spread out nice and wide. Then I'll throw the seat back for awhile and watch as my cock stands at attention, ready for whatever I've got in store for it. I'll stroke it quick at first, pumping my fist up and down the entire length to keep it nice and tall, paying attention to any cum that trickles out of the top while I'm working the shaft nice and hard.

Sometimes I'll watch a video from my phone of a taped masturbation session where I'm cumming all over and that gets me even hotter. Else I'll just randomly put on a video of a nice fuck session and listen to their moans and wet body parts make the noises I just love to hear: men cumming, women moaning, skin slapping, mouths slurping - I love it! I always make sure to moan along with the video for awhile and then turn it off and just listen to myself. I love hearing the sound of myself moan while I'm pumping my cock. The noises my wet cock makes from the overflowing precum I have is a perfect sound to hear while I'm ready to shoot my load.

The finish is not a constant. I vary the technique a bit just to keep it interesting. (As if doing this while driving isn't difficult enough) Sometimes I'll finish with a towel and keep it simple. Other times I'll take a lubricated condom and stick that on and jerk with that on to make the big finish. Condoms are great for keeping things clean. Realistically if you wear baggy pants or something with some room, you can stay fully clothed and just cum without any mess at all. If I use a condom to cum, I really love it - and not just because it's clean.

I still love getting naked and watching the condom move up and down as I stroke my cock in the car. I'll put the condom on with a tight fist so it almost feels like I'm entering in a nice warm pussy. When it's time to cum, I let out a few loud moans to intensify the orgasm and relax in my seat while keeping the car on the road. I sink into the seat at the hot feeling that surrounds my cock while I'm still pumping with my fist as my creamy load gets deposited in the condom...but it doesn't stop there: I give myself about 20 seconds and then I start pumping my cock back into a throbbing hard head while I've got all that sweet juice running the entire length of my shaft. Talk about pleasure!!! I'll rub my cock head and jack off until I reach orgasm again, knowing I'm adding to the already huge amount of cum I just let out minutes before. The trick is telling your body that you've gotta keep that erection so the condom doesn't get loose and have cum start running out the base! But with all that cum in the condom, it's so slick and warm and keeping it up to have another explosion of sweet ooze come out isn't too difficult.

I've even shot it into an empty water bottle with a huge neck so I don't have to aim that much. Anything that drips down the shaft just gets licked off my fingers when I'm done anyway. The trick to the big necked bottles is that most times you can't pump your cock while you are climaxing, which will cause issue for some people if you aren't used to hands-off orgasms. Watching it shoot into a huge clear bottle while you drive is a nice thing to watch though.

Just writing this has me wanting to do it tonight, but I'm going to hold off even though I'm over-excited. I'll probably re-read this in the future and just think about the whole process again and it makes it all worthwhile when I'm driving by myself in the car. It is so exhilirating!
lovetherush

Postby luvatug » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:26 am

I was driving home from my mates house in the dark. It was only a 15 minute drive but i managed to get off in that time. Then i was left wondering "what do i do with all this stuff"? My undies were soaked so just finished the trip wet and got cleaned up and changed at home.
luvatug
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Hornymale » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:31 am

I was driving home last sunday night. I was very horny and I couldn't wait till I get home. I had pants on but that day I wasn't wearing underwear. It was easy to unzip my pants pull my cock out and stroke it. it was a nice drive seeing the cars passing me as I was enjoying my hardon. I came all over my hand. Yes a big clean up to do while driving. Not very safe.
Hornymale
Lieutenant Libido

Postby dickguy » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:46 pm

My history of jacking off while driving, goes back to about 1954. After dropping my girlfriend off after a date, I had about a 12 mile trip to my house. If we had a "good" date, that ended up by me getting her off and her making me cum one way or another, that was fine. But if the date ended up where I had not gotten off, I would either hike up the leg of my shorts or open the waist and unzip to let my usually hard cock out. When I got onto the open highway, out of the traffic, I would re-live any kissing or petting we had done that evening and produce a nice cum in the car, while doing about 65mph down the highway.
Over the years since then, , I have wanked myself or my wife would reach over and unzip me and play with my package on the open road. Most of the time, when I was about to cum, she would either get her mouth on it or catch it in her hand, so as not to mess up the car. If it was in her hand, we would share the handful by licking it all up. The last time I recall jerking off in the car, was last summer, after dropping my sister in law off at the airport and I had a 250 mile trip home. I took a couple photos of myself doing that, to send her afterwards.
dickguy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby dickhardy » Fri May 01, 2009 4:01 pm

From an old man's point of view: When I was much younger, almost every time I could, I would unzip, pull my cock out - it seemed to be hard most of the time back then, and just slowly jack on it. Most times, I would not even try to cum, but sometimes, I would see a sexy girl walking and it was off to the races. There were a few times when I would have a condom on so I could cum without making a mess, but most times if I reached the point of cumming, I would just find a place to pull over and finish up in my hand or sometimes I would simply pull my foreskin over the head, hold it closed and cum inside my foreskin - then clean up.
While in high school, I had a friend who introduced me to male/male sex, mostly mutual jacking off. Several times, he and I would be driving and he would reach over, begin to feel me up, get my dick hard, take it out and jack me off. Then he would do himself. Once we went to the Greyhound Bus station in Houston, went inside to the men's room, found a gay guy and he got in the car with us. He sucked my friend off first while I was driving, and of course I had my dick out jacking on it. Then when my friend shot his load, he started driving and the gay guy sucked me off till I shot.
In later years, I have not done much jacking while driving, but recently, very early in the morning, I have done it some - not to the point of cumming, but just enjoying the feeling of driving and jacking. The area I drive through sometimes has girls (prostitutes) walking. I keep hoping to see one while I am jacking and drive up to her and see if whe will masturbate while I jackoff.
One final thought. I have thought how difficult it would be to explain it if while driving and jacking, I had a wreck and cut my dick off - not that would be bad, so guys be careful. :wink:
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby beerman42069 » Fri May 22, 2009 2:53 am

i tried this about a week ago.it was very exciting to know that i could get caught. i cant wait to try agian since i ran out of road and had to wait until i got to my house to finish. im taking a road trip soon and plan on doing this as much as i can.
beerman
beerman42069
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby bigclitmomma » Thu May 28, 2009 1:43 am

Love to masturbate while driving..especially down the interstate driving next to truckers...what a horny bunch they are! One night I was driving on the interstate thru town where there was some regular lighting. I had on a open blouse pulled aside to show my tits and a pair of wedgie heels, that's all folks!!! I like to drive that way with my left foot on the gas and my right foot on the passenger seat so my pussy is spread wide open. I was rubbing my hot clit when I pulled up next to a trucker...he caught on right away what the situation was, and he had a spotlight next to his window which he aimed right between my legs. I am an outrageous exhibitionist at times and thoroughly enjoyed showing him my swollen clitoris and spread open pussy lips. After a short while of doing this he motioned for me to pull over which after several more miles I did in a less lit part of town. He pulled in behind me and both of us got out of our vehicles. I walked to the back of my car almost naked with my hand between my legs as I watched him climb down from his rig, pants open, and stroking his very erect cock. We agreed due to the strangeness of each other we would just masturbate and enjoy each other that way. He had a small flashlight in his pocket which he shone between my legs as I rubbed my clit and pulled open my pussy to show him my hole. (OK, the guy liked to look!) We masturbated that way for a while and then he reached out and took my hand and placed it on his hard pole while he began to fondle my wet clit and finger my hole. We jerked each other off until I had an explosive orgasm which triggered him to cum .. I guided his cock towards me so his cum could squirt all over my clit. (so much for safe sex). I was drenched and would liked to have repeated that scene again, but he had a scheule to maintain and left with a light kiss and a stroke on my semen soaked pussy. Anyway it was one of the highlights of my masturbatory 'career'. I have done this many times since and it is always very arousing, but that was my first time to stop and interact with one very horny, exciting guy! :D
exhibitionist, voyeur, major masturbator
Luv big tits, big clits, hard dicks, lots of cum
KEEP ON MASTURBATING
bigclitmomma
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby phoenix3016 » Thu May 28, 2009 6:45 am

did it just yesterday, going home from work and got stuck in dead stop traffic, well I got bored and I kept seeing so many hott girls around me so I decided to go ahead and jack off, I undid my belt and just unzipped my pants and started rubbing myself through my boxers, I drive a lifted truck so I am able to see down into other peoples cars, and there was this one particular girl in the lane to my left who was wearing a mini skirt and I could see everything up to her pussy it was just barely covered by her skirt, so the sight of this just got me so excited and for the next couple of miles I was just looking down at her rubbing my cock till I finally came, it shot everywhere, alittle on my steering wheel and all over my stomach, it was so hot knowing that I just squirted so much while looking at this girl and she had no idea!!
phoenix3016
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby bigclitmomma » Sat May 30, 2009 3:22 am

phoenix3016 wrote:did it just yesterday, going home from work and got stuck in dead stop traffic, well I got bored and I kept seeing so many hott girls around me so I decided to go ahead and jack off, I undid my belt and just unzipped my pants and started rubbing myself through my boxers, I drive a lifted truck so I am able to see down into other peoples cars, and there was this one particular girl in the lane to my left who was wearing a mini skirt and I could see everything up to her pussy it was just barely covered by her skirt, so the sight of this just got me so excited and for the next couple of miles I was just looking down at her rubbing my cock till I finally came, it shot everywhere, alittle on my steering wheel and all over my stomach, it was so hot knowing that I just squirted so much while looking at this girl and she had no idea!!

Wow...loved that one! 'Doin' it in the car (truck) really makes me hot. I one time had an SUV and could look down into the car next to me. It is amazing how many guys are exposed and masturbating in their cars on their way home from work. Once in a while I see a guy that panicks and tries to cover himself :oops: , but most guys just smile and wag their erect dicks at me :lol: . Only one time did I see a guy that was squirting..don't do this in heavy traffic!! Wish I had been in an even higher vehicle so I could look down and see you strokin' and cumming. What a turn-on!
KEEP ON MASTURBATING
bigclitmomma
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby bigclitmomma » Sat May 30, 2009 3:35 am

beerman42069 wrote:i tried this about a week ago.it was very exciting to know that i could get caught. i cant wait to try agian since i ran out of road and had to wait until i got to my house to finish. im taking a road trip soon and plan on doing this as much as i can.

As per my story posted, you will know that I am really aroused by masturbating in the car. Every time I am traveling alone, I try to have on clothing that can be easily moved aside to expose vital areas and just as easily pulled together to cover me when necessary. I love to go on long road trips knowing that I can masturbate, many times edge, for hours every day...I never get tired of this...as I said in the story, truckers are horny guys and appreciative of any little flashing they can see, which really takes me to the edge. Hope your road trip is exciting, hard and wet. Wish I could look down in your car and watch!!! :shock: :shock:
KEEP ON MASTURBATING
bigclitmomma
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Much2Fun » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:08 am

Gotta love that !!
Last edited by Much2Fun on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bigclitmomma » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:03 am

Much2Fun wrote:Did this just the other night. I was on my way home and got so fricking horny. I started Jacking Off and couldn't stand it any longer. I pulled to the side of the road, got out of my car, and in like 2 strokes I shot a huge rope of cum.

As I got in my car, another vehicle passed and I just thought how great it is to be able to jack off. You can cum when and where you want.

Gotta love that !!

I DO luv that!!! Wish I could have seen you when you got out of the car and shot your load...I would have watched with pleasure...watching a good, long cum makes me hotter quicker than anything else...my clit is swelling just thinking about it...hope you do it again and again and tell all about it...
KEEP ON MASTURBATING
bigclitmomma
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby selflover » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:42 pm

I jack off quite often while driving. Never been caught but do enjoy looking at the ladies next to me while doing it.
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Stories