Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Member list

This is the place to put all Compliments, Comments or Complaints about Mastubation Page.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Member list

Postby sigge » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:09 am

It would be nice to be able to search on the member list, by city, or area, or what ever stats are available. I find scrolling page by page doesn't work.

Am I missing something ?
sigge

Re: Member list

Postby YanksTodd » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:16 pm

sigge wrote:It would be nice to be able to search on the member list, by city, or area, or what ever stats are available. I find scrolling page by page doesn't work.

Am I missing something ?

Hello Sigge, you can reorder the list, however you can't search it. To reoder it you need to pick what field you want to reorder from the drop down on the upper right hand side drop down. This will reorder the list alphabetically according to the field you selected. Then you need to scroll through that. Not perfect, but manageable.
YanksTodd
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bigclitmomma » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:46 pm

sigge wrote:It would be nice to be able to search on the member list, by city, or area, or what ever stats are available. I find scrolling page by page doesn't work.

Am I missing something ?

Me, also. Would be nice to be able to sort member list alphabetically within letter. Have been trying to look up someone but don't remember exactly where I saw their post. Finding them is the impossible dream.
exhibitionist, voyeur, major masturbator
Luv big tits, big clits, hard dicks, lots of cum
KEEP ON MASTURBATING
bigclitmomma
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby bigclitmomma » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:48 pm

bigclitmomma wrote:

Am I missing something ?

Me, also. Would be nice to be able to sort member list alphabetically within letter. Have been trying to look up someone but don't remember exactly where I saw their post. Finding them is the impossible dream.

Missed the answer the first time around...tried the solution..it worked...just what I wanted...thanks
exhibitionist, voyeur, major masturbator
Luv big tits, big clits, hard dicks, lots of cum
KEEP ON MASTURBATING
bigclitmomma
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Suggestions and Comments