View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:43 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

fingering sleeping girlfriends asshole

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

fingering sleeping girlfriends asshole

Postby directlink » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:37 am

last night my girlfriend was over and of course i was horny but she was really tired from work. she ended up falling asleep on my bed and when shes out, shes out. she sleeps like a rock lol. well she never lets me touch her asshole or anything cause thats just how she is and doesnt like it. well that of course makes it the forbidden fruit and i want it even more. she was laying on her stomach with one leg straight and one bent and kinda out to the side so her ass was raised up a little and her cheeks were already spread. i got behind her and slowly pulled back her little shorts and panties to reveal her gorgeous asshole and pussy. i started out just barely touching her asshole to see if she would wake up, and she didnt. so i continued to rub her little hole and took my cock out to stroke it. it felt so good to finally be able to rub that beautiful asshole and stroke my cock at the same time. i decided i would try and put my finger up her ass. i spit on my finger and rubbed a little of it on her hole and very slowly began to insert my finger. it took about a minute cause i was trying to be as gentle as possible but i finally got it all the way up her ass. it felt soo amazing i have a huge asshole fetish and i was finally fingering one. i jerked off with my finger up her ass and cummed all over her leg. she woke up as i was pulling my finger out of her ass and never knew what happened.
directlink

Re: fingering sleeping girlfriends asshole

Postby Alan » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:07 am

hot story. i have an anal fetish so i love how you referred to your girlfriend's asshole as the "forbidden fruit".
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby barryandfriend » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:28 am

That story makes me so horny, I just just imagine you wanting to go one step further next time, do keep us informed. :mrgreen:
barryandfriend
Private Privates

Postby gpmgsf » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Guess Im lucky on this one guys and girls, my GF absolutely LOVES me playing with her arse anyway that I like!
Her favourite thing for me to do though is to slip a small vibrator that we have, fuck her arse with it for a while and then for me to slip my cock up her cunt and fuck her cunt at the same time. She goes absolutely crazy when we do this!
The next thing that we are going to try is full-on ANAL penetration, which we have put off until now because she is only tiny and she has always said that I am too large to penetrate her anally, but we are both desparate to do it because we both love anal play.

Happy fingering and wanking to all
gpmgsf
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Hornydude » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:04 am

I have an extreme asshole fetish myself. Fingering the wife's asshole while fucking doggy style makes me cum even harder.
Hornydude
Lieutenant Libido

Postby gpmgsf » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:04 am

Well guys and girls, we finally did it. The GF and me finally went all the way and had full ANAL penetration sex and she loved it as much as I do! :P
We had been having a nice long sex session and had been fucking each other silly all afternoon, when I asked her if she wanted to give it a try, she agreed on the condition that if she said to stop I would.
I had been fingering her arse and fucking it with our little vibrator for ages so she was fairly "open" for me. I got behind her, squirted a lot of lube in her arse and on my cock then slowly went to penetrate her. She loved it as much as I did. We had a nice long fucking before I shot my cum in her and she had an orgasm also. We cant wait til we do it again.

Happy wanking and fingering.
gpmgsf
Lieutenant Libido

Postby sluttyprincess » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:29 pm

has she ever tried it? I was really hesitant, but I agreed to let my man play with my hole - just a little bit. Now we have regular anal! I LOVE it. just having his finger up there makes me cum right away - when we have anal I cum harder than any other time.
sluttyprincess

Postby gpmgsf » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:09 pm

sluttyprincess wrote:has she ever tried it? I was really hesitant, but I agreed to let my man play with my hole - just a little bit. Now we have regular anal! I LOVE it. just having his finger up there makes me cum right away - when we have anal I cum harder than any other time.

My GF loves anal that much now that she even fingers her own arse when shes playing with herself and she has majorly hard multiple orgasms when she does. We both love it.
gpmgsf
Lieutenant Libido

Postby luvtojerk » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:23 pm

very hot story, made me nice and hard
luvtojerk
Private Privates

Postby firestarter_anyweb » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:19 pm

My wife absolutely loves anal. She loves being fucked in the arse and having me fill her with cum. She also likes to get the rabbit ears on her vibrator and buzz her arsehole... love it!
firestarter_anyweb

Postby pristine » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Okay, so my ass is my kinky erogenous zone.... I do like fingering it a bit (or having you fingering it a bit).

But... what about the poop factor??

I'd be so afraid to let someone in me completely. The though of having my bf cum in my ass is relieving, though, since I don't think you can get preggers that way.

I love my ass, showing it off, wearing tight jeans, and I love being taken from behind... but I don't know if I can do the anal thing... just a wee too sensitive back there..

Any tips?

Thanks, guys (and gals)

pristine

(geez, now I'm all horny)
pristine
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby silent123 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Geez now you got me horny too!
silent123

Postby gpmgsf » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:40 pm

pristine wrote:Okay, so my ass is my kinky erogenous zone.... I do like fingering it a bit (or having you fingering it a bit).
But... what about the poop factor?
I'd be so afraid to let someone in me completely. The though of having my bf cum in my ass is relieving, though, since I don't think you can get preggers that way.
I love my ass, showing it off, wearing tight jeans, and I love being taken from behind... but I don't know if I can do the anal thing... just a wee too sensitive back there..
Any tips?
Thanks, guys (and gals)
pristine
(geez, now I'm all horny)

Hi pristine

My GF also felt afraid about letting me in her arse all the way, this was because of a previous BF fucking her arse without making sure that she wanted it or making sure that she was able to take him.
The way we got around that was by taking our time, giving her lots of playing, fingering and fucking with a small vibrator that we have.
When the "big day" arrived, we had loads of foreplay, I got her to kneel up, squirted loads of KY in her arse and on my cock and took it very slowly.
And if you are worried about the "poop factor", just make sure that you have been to the toilet before.
Otherwise, just enjoy it, and if you think that its sensitive now, wait until you have a cok in there. My GF is that sensitive that she cums off as soon as I start to penetrate her arse.......we both love it.
gpmgsf
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories