Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Grinding your pussy

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Grinding your pussy

Postby BigBob » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:02 am

Mmmmm, I've got just the thing to keep your lips open as you grind, my tongue , mmmmmmmm
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby sage » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:05 am

i love moving my pussy up and down on a nice wet tongue....mmmmmmm...wonder how wet i am....ooooohhh wet,tastes good.
sage

Postby BigBob » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:12 am

Mmmm, my cock is so hard thinking about tasting your wet Pussy , mmmmmm
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby ExhibitionistGirl » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:13 am

It's been awhile since I've been here, but this thread is still awesome! Still love grinding my pussy. It's the best when I'm so wet and slip and slide all over whatever I'm grinding against (pussy lips spread wide open of course!). And for those of you wanting a demonstration...lol ;)
ExhibitionistGirl
Private Privates

Postby SoloTouchEmily » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:23 am

ExhibitionistGirl wrote:It's been awhile since I've been here, but this thread is still awesome! Still love grinding my pussy. It's the best when I'm so wet and slip and slide all over whatever I'm grinding against (pussy lips spread wide open of course!). And for those of you wanting a demonstration...lol ;)

LOVE that feeling! It's sort of a cold (in a good way), gel feeling all over your clit, getting on your thighs as you rub. Love it.
SoloTouchEmily
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ExhibitionistGirl » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:11 am

Yes Emily! Exactly! You explained it perfectly, and consequently, made me very wet! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Time for some more. :)
ExhibitionistGirl
Private Privates

Postby sage » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:48 am

when i gring i like having my pussy lips spread as far apart as possible. i shave my pussy too and that makes my clit so much more sensitive to touching or being licked or sucked.
sage

Postby foxeejanis » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:26 am

well when i hump my mound against my pillow i like to watch in a big mirror to see how my hips just seem to go by themselves when i get very excited then the pillow gets all slimy and i talk naughty and cum on that pillow hot juices
foxeejanis
Lieutenant Libido

Postby yala » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:48 pm

all hot and bothered (and wet) after reading this thread. it's been a long time since i've humped a pillow.. my boyfriend is out for a few days so i'm going to have to entertain myself somehow.... i'm off to get naked and ride a pillow.
Student
yala
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby lou50 » Mon May 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Grind away ladies...it gives us guys something to think about...:)
Last edited by lou50 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby foxeejanis » Sun May 30, 2010 4:49 am

have you ever watched a woman grind her mound into a pillow while wiggling her hips back and forth till she comes/ hehehe
foxeejanis
Lieutenant Libido

Postby crabmeat27 » Sun May 30, 2010 7:57 pm

foxeejanis wrote:have you ever watched a woman grind her mound into a pillow while wiggling her hips back and forth till she comes/ hehehe

Mmmm yes, she can't fight it when that pillow feels so good. I get so horny watching her have sex with it.
crabmeat27
Lieutenant Libido

Postby lou50 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:09 pm

my wife likes to straddle my hips and without penetration, presses my cock against my stomach, spreads her lips and grinds up and down the shaft
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby cumsocks » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:14 am

My buddy told me he almost crashed his bike the other day. He was riding with his girlfriend on the back seat. She was messing around a bit, pressing her hand over his cock while she held on. He said he begged her to stop, afraid he was going to crash. So she began grinding her pussy against the seat, hanging onto his waist tighter and tighter, screaming through his helmet when she came. He pulled off the road immediately, they went a little ways into a wooded area so she could blow him. I'd never have been able to pull off the road, honestly. Probably would have crashed just knowing what she was doing, nevermind if I'd been able to hear her come. The thought of some girl's chest pressed against my back, grinding her pussy into my bike seat while I drove, trying to touch me while she helped herself...oh man, tell me that isn't some unbelievable stuff right there. I was happy for him, his first outdoor sex at 32.
cumsocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby larkin479 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:53 pm

My very first orgasm came from humping the bannister on our stairs. I would straddle it and grind my pussy, putting pressure on my clit. The orgasms were fantastic.

As a teenager, this was my primary form of masturbation, which I did as often as I could. Unfortunately, it was hard to find the privacy to do it (came from a big family), so I took to grinding against the corner of my bureau in my bedroom. Eventually I took to humping pillows. I would stack 2 and then roll a t-shirt so I had something firm to grind against.

But I would also hump furniture and objects whenever I had the chance: armchairs, the edge of our bathtub (had a nice, round edge); I even humped a nice round tree branch when I was hiking once!
larkin479

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques