Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Unusual mastubation technique..advice please!

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Unusual mastubation technique..advice please!

Postby ellenna123 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:54 pm

andab1oom wrote:Hi Ellie! You might be interested in checking out this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/girlsinflyingharness/. See, we're not alone in this world who think flying harnesses are really hot!

Did you get your own place yet? Without actually studying the beam, it's impossible to say how big the risk is that the it breaks - probably it won't, but it's not entirely impossible either, so I'd say you should really try to find another solution. I've actually done this harness rigging a few times now and gained some experience - once I did it in a gymnasium with sturdy beams in the cieling, once I did it at my place by placing screw clamps in a door frame, so that the clamps were actually resting on the door frame on both sides. But that was a concrete wall - I wouldn't do that with a wall of any other material.

Apart from the obvious risk of your rigging breaking, there are a couple of more things to have in mind. First of all there is something called suspension trauma: you can actually die from hanging in a harness for too long time, and this can be as little as five minutes. Second, getting out of a harness while hanging in it can be a lot harder than you think, so never put yourself in a situation where you can't get down. But as long as you're jumping on the floor, neither of these two should be a problem.

Enjoy!

Hey, thanks for your message! I'll check that group out, thanks. Nice to know other people enjoy what i do.
Not got my own place yet i'm afraid so still using the attic beams amongst other things. They are still holding, but I'm not filled with confidence with some of the comments here. Sounds like I could be in danger of overloading them????? SOunds like I need a gymnasium! :)

How do you die from hanging in the harness? That sounds scary! I do have my feet off the ground when I'm sat in the harness but when I get out and stand up my feet touch the ground.

Ellie
ellenna123
Private Privates

Postby paco92xi » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:16 pm

that is unusual but sexy would love to walk in on a girl doing that
18 male ms usa
5'5" 170 lbs
6 1/2"
paco92xi
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby andab1oom » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:53 am

ellenna123 wrote:How do you die from hanging in the harness? That sounds scary! I do have my feet off the ground when I'm sat in the harness but when I get out and stand up my feet touch the ground.

As far as I understand, when your body is upright but your legs are not working to keep you standing, your blood will run to your feet and legs, so your brain doesn't get enough oxygen. Normally if this happens you faint and fall to the ground and blood starts flowing to your head again, but in a harness obviously this won't happen, so that's when you die. You can read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_trauma. I suppose it all depends on a lot of things, including the position and support of your body, your movements et c.

But I don't really get it, how can you bounce if you don't touch the ground? Is your body upright in the harness or are you more like sitting in it? If you're upright and off the ground all the time, how do you get in and out of the harness?
andab1oom

Postby ellenna123 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Oh I see. Well I do take breaks at least every hour so should be okay i think?

How do I explain...I kind of sit in the harness, with my thighs at right angles to my body, if that makes sense. I set up so my feet are just off the ground, then i start bouncing using the momentum of my body and arms. Once I'm bouncing I use my feet to keep the bounce going. When I get in, I stand with the harness up around my waist, and stand on my tip-toes to connect the harness to the hook. Then when I sit down in the harness, my feet are just slightly off the ground. Then the naughty fun begins!! :)
ellenna123
Private Privates

Postby BigBob » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:52 pm

ellenna123 wrote:Oh I see. Well I do take breaks at least every hour so should be okay i think?

How do I explain...I kind of sit in the harness, with my thighs at right angles to my body, if that makes sense. I set up so my feet are just off the ground, then i start bouncing using the momentum of my body and arms. Once I'm bouncing I use my feet to keep the bounce going. When I get in, I stand with the harness up around my waist, and stand on my tip-toes to connect the harness to the hook. Then when I sit down in the harness, my feet are just slightly off the ground. Then the naughty fun begins!! :)

Mmmmmm, now I'm thinking about you in your harness being naugh, such a good distraction on a Monday ;)
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby andab1oom » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Then you're completely safe! The risk is when you're completely upright and don't use your legs, but you're more like sitting and you do use your legs.

Wow, so you actually keep doing this for hours? Lucky girl! I never endured any sexual activity for more than 15 minutes...
andab1oom

Postby ellenna123 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:30 am

Well thats good news!!

I do use it for hours. I can just sit and relax and enjoy myself! Its so comfortable I never want to get out. I'm actually sitting in it right now as I type this. It really is amazing and I wouldn't be without it!

Ellie
ellenna123
Private Privates

Postby crabmeat27 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:06 pm

ellenna123 wrote:Well thats good news!!

I do use it for hours. I can just sit and relax and enjoy myself! Its so comfortable I never want to get out. I'm actually sitting in it right now as I type this. It really is amazing and I wouldn't be without it!

Ellie

That is so sexy. I am curious, what is causing you to get so horny? ;)
crabmeat27
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ellenna123 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:31 pm

crabmeat27 wrote:

Ellie

I'm not definitely sure. But I think it is a combination of things. I like the feeling of the material stretching around by bottom and thighs, I like the feeling of the harness supporting me. I like the piece of the harness that pulls up between my legs at the front and the way it pulls against my clitoris. I also enjoy the bouncing sensation. When I bounce, the material pulls and stretches against my naughty parts and I can rub myself against it at the same time by shifting my hips slightlly back and forth. When I'm in it, the combination of all the feelings drives me wild! I do use a vibrator sometimes which is nice but the way the harness makes me feel is just unbelievable and the longer i'm in it the better the feelings get.

It is quite difficult to explain why it feels so good but hopefully this helps. I must say I'm starting to enjoy talking about my harness. I'm getting a little turned on just thinking about it! :D
ellenna123
Private Privates

Postby crabmeat27 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:46 pm

ellenna123 wrote:
crabmeat27 wrote:

Ellie

I'm not definitely sure. But I think it is a combination of things. I like the feeling of the material stretching around by bottom and thighs, I like the feeling of the harness supporting me. I like the piece of the harness that pulls up between my legs at the front and the way it pulls against my clitoris. I also enjoy the bouncing sensation. When I bounce, the material pulls and stretches against my naughty parts and I can rub myself against it at the same time by shifting my hips slightlly back and forth. When I'm in it, the combination of all the feelings drives me wild! I do use a vibrator sometimes which is nice but the way the harness makes me feel is just unbelievable and the longer i'm in it the better the feelings get.

It is quite difficult to explain why it feels so good but hopefully this helps. I must say I'm starting to enjoy talking about my harness. I'm getting a little turned on just thinking about it! :D

I love it when women don't know what's turning them on. It leads them to doing hot things like this! I'm getting horny reading about it. The only thing that can make this hotter is if you did it while wearing high heels. ;)
crabmeat27
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ellenna123 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:36 pm

High heels? Now there's a thought! Just high heels though ;)
ellenna123
Private Privates

Postby crabmeat27 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:04 pm

ellenna123 wrote:High heels? Now there's a thought! Just high heels though ;)

Mmmm yes. Get naked, put on some sexy pumps and then fuck yourself passionately until cum is dripping from your pussy. ;)
crabmeat27
Lieutenant Libido

Postby lou50 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:21 pm

High heels might be nice to try... :wink:
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby HTown » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:32 am

there is no such thing as a weird masturbation technique
would love to show you how a Chimpanzee does it but yet to figure out how to attach a youtube video here.

just do what ever gives you pleasure
Fellatio - Life's tragic when life sucks and your girl wouldn't
HTown

Postby footage » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:42 am

I think however you masturbate is really hot. whatever gets your pussy wet. I used to rub my dick really fast all over the house. people saw I was too young to know officially what it was but yah it was like a habit it felt good. anyway just enjoy your techniques. nothing wrong with them. get your nut. If it feels good it feels good. You might even have some close calls but oh well. Enjoy the moment. You might even get so you know when people my be around so you can stop if you know they are about to come and just in time but hey dont stop masturbating.
footage
Major Orgasm

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques