Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

25/m seeking personal voice slave

Post Requests for Phone Fun Here

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

25/m seeking personal voice slave

Postby MasterBrian » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:52 am

Hello everyone. I don't expect to get alot of hits, but its worth a try hmm. I'm seeking out a submissive voice partner that would be willing to do as I request for my personal enjoyment. simular to cam2cam but since i do not have a cam, it would be one way. I'm seeking a Female only.

I know I may seem like a greedy one-sided shmuck but there is a good reason for why I am making such a request. I won't force such info on you, but if you are severely curious, highlight the area below for the answer.

Related but meant as an explanation: Its not that i'm selfish or simply looking for what i want, its a number of things that put me off from "reciprocating". Such as being i am without suitable equiptment, except a mic apparently. I don't have a cam, i'm not comfortable with my body (but who is right?) and most importantly at least to me. I am perminently confined to a wheelchair. I luckily have upper body use and feeling just below the waist, hence i can enjoy masturbation. go figure.. I'm not looking for pity, but its extremely dificult to find a girlfriend much less anyone extremely attractive to follow my erotic command. I'm rather domineering, but in a good way. Anyway, I have access to yahoo messenger, and can download/install msn and whatnot. Hopefully I get a bite.Brian
MasterBrian

Return to Call Me