Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

How much Precum?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

How much Precum?

Postby rrunnz » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Just how much precum do you produce? For me it was enough to get my cockhead and shaft wet. But I was pumping my cock and ball the other day and after I stopped I had 5 ropes of precum come out in large volumes, after the first caught all of it in the cup of my hand. The overall volume amazed me as it was well over two tablespoons full. I had to catch it 3 times with my hand. This was a first. I shall try to repeat the process. :D
Old Fucker!!
7 in hard.
5.5 cir.
Circumcised
Straight
Grower not a shower.
Nothing better than the taste of a woman
rrunnz
Lieutenant Libido

Re: How much Precum?

Postby Bellend » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:11 am

Ive never had ropes of precum come out, but i always leak tons of the stuff. From a few minutes after im hard, i just keep slowly oozing. Cant remember the last time I needed lube for a wank.
Male
Australia
5x5, cut.
Bellend
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bos.guy » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:48 pm

i don't precum a lot, unfortunately

i only really produce a lot if i've been edging, and hold off on having an orgasm, which then will produce a steady stream of precum

this is great, because it's extra lube, and i enjoy licking it up off of my fingers, dick and leg (if it spills there)

i have mates though, that produce a ton of precum, and i've noticed they've either been uncut or didn't have severely cut cocks, so that they still maintained some of their foreskin. i wonder if there's a correlation between this, as my understanding as always been that uncut guys produce more precum than cut guys...?
30, m, str8
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby BigBoy80 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Very little. Only a few drops when I'm edging and purposely push myself as close as possible. It's practical in one sense but in another sense it could be fun to be leaking like crazy as well.
BigBoy80
Lieutenant Libido

Postby STR8 Shooter » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:30 am

I precum a decent amount, and like to gather it on my fingertip and taste it while I stroke my cock. I love it.
STR8 Shooter

Postby Hornymale » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:55 am

I also pre-cum quite a bit. I usually let it run down my fingers. I like to taste once in a while.
Hornymale
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bos.guy » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:07 pm

for the first time in a long time...perhaps even ever...i had a steady stream of precum while masturbating (with a partner, not solo)
30, m, str8
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby rrunnz » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:41 pm

I guess I have been lucky, because when I was younger and edged a lot I could have a large amount ooze out and down my shaft to the base then run down my balls. I did drink a lot of fluids then. It was a pleasure to do this and keep a hard cock busy. :D
Old Fucker!!
7 in hard.
5.5 cir.
Circumcised
Straight
Grower not a shower.
rrunnz
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:38 pm

I still precum a heck of alot,especially when its been a few days since cumming.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby rrunnz » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:55 pm

Tazz41 wrote:I still precum a heck of alot,especially when its been a few days since cumming.

I get a great amount after sex, it seems to empty out down my leg in a large wet spot. Not complaining.
Old Fucker!!
7 in hard.
5.5 cir.
Circumcised
Straight
Grower not a shower.
rrunnz
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Cocknhand77 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:43 pm

It can vary from a good drip to several dripps over a oeriod of time. Once,whike taking a break, I squeezed to see what would come out. To my surprise a stream of clear precum shot out. It had never shit out before simply dribbled.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Fleshlight-cum » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:44 pm

i took Zinc a while back and there was fucking loads
Fleshlight-cum

Postby Otis D » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:07 pm

I get a lot of precum. I'm uncut and it puddles in my foreskin, and tastes great. I'm not big on the taste of my cum, but precum however, yum! If I'm edging for a long time though it can dry up and I stop producing precum. Sometimes it starts again, other times it doesn't.
Married, bi-curious
6" straight uncut
Pretty much always horny
PMs welcome
Otis D
Private Privates

Postby fishhawk » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:50 am

Does zinc really work? I would like to produce more than just a few drops for "glazing" but have never really managed much more than a dollop. I am cut by the way... I think my girlfriend likes the pre-cum... I just dont produce a lot. I do produce a fair amount of cum, which by the way, she likes to swallow :o
fishhawk
fishhawk
Private Privates

Postby Blennie » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:08 am

I always produce quite a lot of pre-cum. If I masturbate slowly I rub it all over the head of my penis which feels great and makes me ooze even more. If I make my wank last a long time and I'm busy staring at a beautiful pussy on the screen I love the squishy noise it makes. I love it's taste too. In fact I'm oozing pre-cum as I write this and it feels great just rubbing it in. If you'll excuse me....
Blennie
Private Privates

Next

Return to Just Chattin'