Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Beating off for my phone masturbatrix

Postby jaybeater » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:02 pm

I had a great night the other night!
I decided that I wanted to get
really naughty so I emailed my masturbatrix Belle
and asked if I could jack off for her.
We set up a time, and she sent me a list of stuff to have on hand:
lube, my sexiest panties, a couple of cockrings and a vibrator.

When I called I was ready! I had been walking around wearing my french cut panties
all evening, and I told her what I had been doing.
She asked me if I liked being such a big jack off and when I said "yes" she
asked me if I wanted people toknow. I said yes again, so she told me to
get my stuff and go out onto the porch.

I sat on the lounge chair, and pulled the panties down around the shaft of my dick, pu on a cockring and slowly carreassed the head
and described how good it felt to her. She told me she wanted to hear her beat off boy tell her about
sliding the vibrator in his ass.
I took a nice long time, teasing the rim, and slowly poking it into my ass until
I finally slide it all the way in, gasping. Belle then told me to give my cock a serious pulling
while I slapped my balls and squeezed the vibrator in my ass..I wanted to cum so bad!
Before I could unload she told me to stop stroking and tell her how much I wanted to cum.
I told her that I was a chronic jack off, and that I played with myself all the time. I asked her
to pleae let me feel my hand on my dick again.
She told me that I could cum, bu tha tI had to do it by only playing with the very tip of my cock.
I carressed the ti[p of my beautiful penis for about 2 or 3 minutes and my dick ached so much..
I asked he rif I could PLEASE stroke it. She said I could only stroke the head. I pulled and twisted the hea dof my dick until
I felt my load begin to shoot from my cock. I quickly grabbed the head in my othe rhand and filled my palm with my
hot jizz. Belle called me her good little beat off by, and let me eat my cum for her.

I love my dick, and love masturbating.
This is Belle:
http://phonespankers.com/belle.html
jaybeater
Captain ImaCummin'

Re: Beating off for my phone masturbatrix

Postby jaybeater » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:17 am

I'm going to have a good night. I have the house to myself so I went out and bought a pair of black lacy panties and a matching teddy., a bottle of astroglide, and a new cockring. I set it up to play with my penis on cam for my mastrubatrix, Belle, this evening. She gives me instructions, and calls me her biggest beat off boy. That makes me SO hard!!! I'm also going to come into the web chat and see if there is anyone to beat off with there. Want to come 2 or 3 times. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GOing out to dinner now. Wearing the black panties. I might have to jack off in the bathroom:)

If you want to play drop me a note at [email protected]
jaybeater
Captain ImaCummin'

Return to Call Me