View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Masturbation Demonstration

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Masturbation Demonstration

Postby jaybee2000 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:55 am

Soon after we were married I bought a sex manual as a bit of fun. Me and my wife were reading it together one evening when there was nothing better on tv and began to get quite involved and even turned on by the explicit descriptions of some sex positions and acts. It included chapters on oral sex , anal sex and role play games. Most of the things described in the book we had already tried during our time together. Then my wife turned the page to a chapter entitled 'Masturbation' and the first part of the chapter was a section devoted to male masturbation showing a picture of a naked man standing, touching his erect penis.

I found it a little embarrassing and wanted to turn the page but my wife insisted on reading all about it. I should mention that until this time we had never discussed the subject before. My wife now started reading out aloud the text from the book. She said " it says that a man regularly gets erections and when in private he will stimulate his penis by hand to increase and prolong the erection." She went on to quote that men frequently masturbate, even when married or in a relationship. And it described in detail the main masturbation technique used by men to stroke their penis up and down until ejaculation occurs. My wife seemed a little surprised but quite interested at these facts as she looked towards me. Then came the inevitable question, "Do you do it?"
I had to answer truthfully and told her that I did masturbate occasionally if aroused enough or I sometimes do it in bed if she is asleep when I am desperate.
" I would love to see you do it, and to know how it feels for you" she announced. "Show me what you do ....please" she pleaded.

I was ready to obey, I was already getting turned on. I undid my pants and told my wife this is what I do when in the mood, I get my cock out and play with it as it gets hard. I performed the actions as I described them , rubbing my erect cock up and down. I described the sensation getting stronger the more I played with it. She asked if I usually keep doing it until I ejaculate. I told her that I ejaculated most times. "Do it now then. I want to see you ejaculate. Are you close to cumming ?" she asked. I told her that I was nearly there, the sensation was so strong that I just had to let myself cum. In a couple of minutes I announced "here it comes" and as I gripped my hard throbbing cock with my wife watching with fascination I began to shoot loads of cum. She watched just inches away as the cum spurted out from my cock onto the floor just in front of her. My wife couldn't resist sucking me to finish off the pleasure. It was a great start to lots of masturbation sessions and games between us.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Masturbation Demonstration

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Great story!
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Ranger1 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:21 am

Great story. I was wanking as I was reading it. Thanks.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby jaybee2000 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Thanks, Ranger. It turns us both on to know that someone has wanked off to our story.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby dickhardy » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:36 pm

I had a similiar experience with my wife many years ago. We were in the beginning stages of having sex and the subject of masturbation came up (don't remember why). After some talk we agreed to watch each other masturbate to a climax. She was to go first. As she was rubbing her clit I got so excited that I began to jackoff. As she got more and more excited and getting close to climax, I began really going at it. Just as she orgasmed, I shot my load. She had clsoed her eyes to climax and got a little upset that I had not waited so she could watch me from start to finish.

Those days are long gone. For an unknown reason, my wife decided about 20 years ago that she no longer wanted any kind of sex. So although I have tried being with others, my main sexual release comes from solo masturbation. Sure do miss those old days of sex.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Ranger1 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:17 am

jaybee2000 wrote:Thanks, Ranger. It turns us both on to know that someone has wanked off to our story.

If you PM me an e-mail address I could send you some pics of me wanking to your story. I'd love to have you and your wife look at my hard and dripping cock.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories