View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:33 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Pranks with cum

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Pranks with cum

Postby tylersdick » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:19 am

Has anyone here ever ranked someone with their semen before? I e jerked off into someone's food or hair etc without them knowing?
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Pranks with cum

Postby fuzzyt » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:14 am

I have these little "novelty" ice cube trays, that I use for dinner parties, that make icecubes shaped like Legos. I regularly squirt my cum into the small silicone trays (one orgasm per Lego). ImageThen I top that cubicle off with water and freeze it. Repeat that 10 times and I've got a tray full of little cum-laced "cocktail" icecubes! I use them to chill my friend's HOT wife's drinks when they're over for dinner. I've even used them to make a Shirley Temple for their young teenager daughter the couple of times she came over with them! The last time I had them over their daughter was looking "extra" hot in a short little dress. While they were all looking through some of my photo albums from a recent trip, I went into the kitchen to make a white sauce for the chicken dish. When it was time to plate the entrees, I made a "special sauce" for the daughter's plate by jacking off over her chicken thighs. Once I put a couple of spoonfuls of the white wine sauce over the top, she was none the wiser. It was especially hard to keep from pulling my cock out at the dinner table and jacking it, right there in front of the girl and her parents, whenever she complimented me on the dish and said, "This is really good!"
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Pranks with cum

Postby harcos2007 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:27 pm

The "ice cube tray" trick is a good one. My wife is willing to swallow my cum, and claims she enjoys it. A few years ago she suggested that we freeze several ejaculations. When we got to about ten good cums frozen, she thawed them all while we both teased ourselves by masturbating in front of each other. She poured all of it into a wine glass, well over two ounces (60ml) of cum. Then she slowly drank it down while she masturbated. We both had excellent orgasms by masturbating. After a few minutes of rest, we had a great episode of partner sex.

We have also taken two or three frozen cumshots to a restaurant, allowed them to thaw, and poured them into a drink so she could drink my cum in public. I think other people have done this too, but I pass it on because it's so stimulating to write about.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories