Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Seeing a girl squirt?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Seeing a girl squirt?

Postby Offbeat Bareass » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:56 am

I am a huge fan of seeing a girl squirt during orgasm! I know a lot of people aren't, but my current girlfriend didn't even think it was possible! The first time we had sex, she had the biggest orgasm I've ever seen a girl have. At the peak of it, she squirted quite a bit all over my balls, and she even apologized for it! I told her no need, because it turned me on! Anybody else feel this way?
Offbeat Bareass
Private Privates

Postby dragons-and-demons » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:36 am

[deleted]
Last edited by dragons-and-demons on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
dragons-and-demons
Private Privates

seeing a girl squrt

Postby bebob75006 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:51 pm

I love to see a girl squirt wished mine did
bebob75006
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby rideme2 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:24 am

Hi just thought i drop a line on this one. My g/f also is a squiter. not every time but i have to say about 75 percent of the time. I know the feeling when she cums and it runs down my balls also. GREAT FEELING. It just makes my orgasm that much more harder.
rideme2
Private Privates

Postby Offbeat Bareass » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:50 am

Yeah, isn't it the greatest feeling? There's nothing like seeing her tight little body squirm, hearing her moan, lose control, and even fight the feeling to try and squirt. Her face is priceless and it makes my orgasms that much stronger like you said!
Offbeat Bareass
Private Privates

Postby buxombabe » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:48 am

i know what you mean about apologising for it, the first time i squirted i didn't know what the hell was happening!! i thought there was something wrong with me! thankfully the guy i was with at the time knew about squirting and had been trying to make me do it. gotta say it's the best feeling ever! my legs hardly work after a really hard orgasm and squirt, and i can't keep quiet either, definately not for when the relatives are staying!! lol
buxombabe
Private Privates

Re: Seeing a girl squirt?

Postby drench_me_ladies » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:06 pm

Offbeat Bareass wrote:I am a huge fan of seeing a girl squirt during orgasm! I know a lot of people aren't, but my current girlfriend didn't even think it was possible! The first time we had sex, she had the biggest orgasm I've ever seen a girl have. At the peak of it, she squirted quite a bit all over my balls, and she even apologized for it! I told her no need, because it turned me on! Anybody else feel this way?

LOL I just had to respond to this!!
Oh yea, I feel that way!! As my screenname suggests...nothing gets me off more than girls squirting too! I havn't had the pleasure of feeling it on my balls or anywhere near my crotch, for that matter (except during sex). But it just makes for more erotic fantasies! And yes, their facial expressions are priceless, as I've seen countless times during sex! I hope to fullfill this fantasy one day...

BTW - Thanks for sharing buxombabe!! LOL now I got a throbbing hard-on at 7AM :D
drench_me_ladies
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby easyjack » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:05 pm

I have experienced 3 women who could squirt so far. One was incredible and I became seriously addicted to watching her stroke her clit and cum squirt like crazy. She had some urine squirting but she also had this light grey slippery juice just like male sperm that literally rolled out of her vagina when she let go. Unfortunately we broke up......I do wish i could relocate her ...man that was great. I do have some vids left of her tho'. My current gf likes to jerk off but she does not squirt.
easyjack
Private Privates

Postby Zipgun » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:19 am

yeah i agree its great, my wife does it every so often :)
Its all for the fun of it. Image
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Zipgun
Major Orgasm

Postby AlansPhoto » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:56 pm

Yeah Love to see this too. Years ago I tought my X wife to Squirt, OMG it's so cool to see.
NO THIS NOT PEE :roll: after her First time NO STAINS on the Couch. Pee stains fabric.
Now she can do it a lot. She Once told me it was a 1000 TIMES better Orgasm then her normal ones.

:D :o 8) 8) 8)
So come on Guys learn how a Girls Squirts it's so cool...
I am 6'6 tall Sexy/Slim, Looking for Female Friends.
I Masturbate all the time :) Do You?
Cock size: 9.5" 7.5"Around
Myspace.com/alansphoto1
"LIFE IS SHORT, PLAY NAKED"
AlansPhoto
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Str8FLguy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:28 am

id love to have a girl squirt all over me cuz im just going to shoot my load all over her
Str8FLguy
Private Privates

Postby SavoryIce » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:20 am

buxombabe wrote:i know what you mean about apologising for it, the first time i squirted i didn't know what the hell was happening!! i thought there was something wrong with me! thankfully the guy i was with at the time knew about squirting and had been trying to make me do it. gotta say it's the best feeling ever! my legs hardly work after a really hard orgasm and squirt, and i can't keep quiet either, definately not for when the relatives are staying!! lol

Yeah, I'm with you on that one, too. The first time I had an orgasm, he just kept going, and I couldn't help myself. I kind of semi-zoned out and just let myself squirt. It got all over his cock, but apparently he knew it was going to happen. Then, my legs just went weak for a bit, but it was sort of invigorating to feel that happen to me, because the orgasm preceding it was simply, intoxicatingly pleasurable.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby easyjack » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:19 pm

In my previous post I outlined 3 ladies who I have experienced in my life that were able to squirt while having orgasm. Needless to say, I have also had some informative discussions with these girls about their wonderful abilities and there was a common thread in what they had to say. All 3 women told me that for whatever reason, during sex with certain people , they "with held" a little bit because they weren't perfectly comfortable. They told me they could orgasm but didn't always let themselves completely "fall over the cliff" unless they were comfortable and trusted who they were with. I am quite uninhibited and I believe this is contagious because it seems that because I was openly sexual and encouraging to the women, not just out for my own......they were willing to pull that last pin and let the mega flood orgasm happen. The lady who apologized to me was thrilled to finally have a partner who not only enjoyed her special trick......but who also encouraged her to do it as much as she wanted. One of the other 3 ladies would squirt for me when we masturbated together or performed mutual masturbation but not the mega flood I enjoy so much. Until one day she got on top....she popped my cock in her pussy and started to get what she could get.........something happened because she gasped out loud and humped for all she was worth........when suddenly I felt this really hot gush of slippery cum all around my cock. I wasn't shooting so I know it was her.......I am talking about a quart or more of hot slippery thin slim that came pouring out around my cock. Her cum flooded my pelvis, ran down my balls and to parts unknown soaking the whole bed underneath me. I was shocked.....and so was she.......she could squirt before.....but this was over the top with such hot juice to make my cock feel like a million bucks. I came.....I don't even remember how..I think I pulled my cock up between her legs and jerked for her. It was one of those unforgetable experiences which I am fortunate to have had. My present GF loves to cum, she likes to watch me cum but for whatever reason I have not been able to get her to squirt yet......I miss that. She loves my squirts tho and she directs them to nipples, lips where ever she likes...and I am more than happy to oblige.
easyjack
Private Privates

Postby CUMStoGF » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:44 am

=( my gf cant. i wish she could... lol
CUMStoGF
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby SAVANNAH » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:54 am

I have never had the ability (?) to "squirt" or experience what otherwise would be called female ejaculation.

I'm a little curious just what fluid these fortunate (?) women are emitting. Women don't have a cowpers gland that produce and store preseminal fluid in males so who knows what is coming out of these women. :wink:
SAVANNAH
Masturbater Sergeant

Next

Return to Just Chattin'