It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:09 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

solo golden showers

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby momo » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:37 pm

I always go to the toilet before I masturbate because I'm afraid of having to pee while masturbating. :oops:

Don't next time and tell us about it. :twisted: :wink:

BadPuppy's right. Next time wait until you have to pee before starting to play with yourself, then just as you're reaching your peak of orgasm, let your bladder loose so you piss while you're at max....Or...have your first orgasm holding your bladder and as the wave of your second orgasm comes, let go then.
THEN tell us.

Ok :lol: I will, as soon as an opportunity arises. At the moment my flatmate is sick so I'm never home alone, which means all my playing time happens at night in my bed, and I kinda don't want to have to deal with the mess. As soon as she's back to work I'll give it a try. :shock:
26, female, loves to vibe...
momo
Lieutenant Libido

Postby sweet melissa » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:54 pm

BadPuppy wrote:Sweet Melissa, you've brought a whole new meaning to yellow-snow. From this day forward I'll never be able to see yellow-snow without thinking of you. And for that I thank you. :wink:

You're welcome. I only wish I could write my name in snow like you guys can. I've tried but found my pussy writing is worse than my hand writing..I also suffer from dyslexia. Stih....I mean shit!

You know not to eat it, right? :lol:
sweet melissa
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby w1ckedw1lly » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:49 pm

sweet melissa wrote:
BadPuppy wrote:Sweet Melissa, you've brought a whole new meaning to yellow-snow. From this day forward I'll never be able to see yellow-snow without thinking of you. And for that I thank you. :wink:

You're welcome. I only wish I could write my name in snow like you guys can. I've tried but found my pussy writing is worse than my hand writing..I also suffer from dyslexia. Stih....I mean shit!

You know not to eat it, right? :lol:

lol Melissa that post made me laugh at the end! And now I do have a thought that I've never had before.. that of a girl attempting to write in the snow while peeing! Actually I could imagine it to be quite a giggle to be with a girl and we we're both trying it lol then see who's comes out the best!
w1ckedw1lly
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby sweet melissa » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:29 pm

I was out on a date once and trying to show off by writing my name in the snow, something we all know girls can't do right :cry: ? I lifted my skirt, dropped my knickers squated and pissed right in them, laughing so hard I fell over right into the snow I'd just dyed yellow.
The lesson.....1:never wear knickers and you'll never piss them and 2: Never try to impress your date by doodling from your pussy....not to be confused with "diddling with" your pussy."
sweet melissa
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby momo » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:25 pm

..well, maybe if you used a funnel? :lol:
26, female, loves to vibe...
momo
Lieutenant Libido

Postby w1ckedw1lly » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:04 am

lol try explaing that one to ur date when u first meet... "so err... what's the funnel for...?" lol

Still on the pee subject.. I once dated a girl who wanted to hold my penis while I peed. I can't remember how we got on to the subject as we were both a bit tipsy lol but we went ahead to the bathroom and she was holding it while I peed and she could aim it, which she found fun! I must admit I enjoyed it a lot as it was something very new and different! Was one of those thngs that was fun but also kinda horny at the same time! .. Was just wondering if any other girls have had any interest in this?? :lol:
w1ckedw1lly
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby BadPuppy » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:41 pm

sweet melissa wrote:I was out on a date once and trying to show off by writing my name in the snow, something we all know girls can't do right :cry: ? I lifted my skirt, dropped my knickers squated and pissed right in them, laughing so hard I fell over right into the snow I'd just dyed yellow.
The lesson.....1:never wear knickers and you'll never piss them and 2: Never try to impress your date by doodling from your pussy....not to be confused with "diddling with" your pussy."

:lol:
BadPuppy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ilovetojilloff » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:24 pm

sweet melissa wrote:I was out on a date once and trying to show off by writing my name in the snow, something we all know girls can't do right :cry: ? I lifted my skirt, dropped my knickers squated and pissed right in them, laughing so hard I fell over right into the snow I'd just dyed yellow.

maybe diddling your pussy would have impressed your date more.
My Avatar is of me
ilovetojilloff
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby sweet melissa » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:27 am

ilovetojilloff wrote:

maybe diddling your pussy would have impressed your date more.

Oh bugger! Now you tell me.
sweet melissa
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby gpmgsf » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:50 am

Love pee fun of all types, especially love watching a woman peeing, either in front of me or on me.
Incredible turn on for me. I am very lucky in that I have a very cute GF who is also into this and gladly pees for me.
gpmgsf
Lieutenant Libido

Postby A Little English » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:12 pm

I have never done this or looked into it...but I am willing to learn.
A Little English
Private Privates

Postby sweet melissa » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:07 pm

A Little English wrote:I have never done this or looked into it...but I am willing to learn.

Your teacher awaits
sweet melissa
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby A Little English » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:34 pm

sweet melissa wrote:
A Little English wrote:I have never done this or looked into it...but I am willing to learn.

Your teacher awaits

Oh dear. Now I'm going to have to have another thing to fantasize about with you.
A Little English
Private Privates

pee time is fun time

Postby mcjackin64 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:28 am

Man, its been a long time since I've had piss fun. I love watchin women piss. Got into it many years ago when I was in college. I used to have to catch the bus (Greyhound) home from North Carolina to DC. One time I got on and went to the very back by the bathroom. I sat down, got comfortable and wouldn't you know it, there was a small hole drilled looking into the bathroom. Being the kinky freak I was (and still kinda am!!) I made sure I saw what I could when the time came. I'll never forget one redhead who went in. Of course, the women didn't sit on the seat so I got a good look at her fiery red bush and slightly pouted lips all the while a steady stream of yellow gold flowed from it. I wish I could have gotten her attention or something to see if she would get freakier for me but being a black man back in those days wouldn't have been a smart thing to do. Hell, sometimes these days depending on where you are its not safe now.

Anway, it was also with my second ex-wife (being 15 years my junior she was into most 'kinky' things). We only did me pissin on her not the other way around, although I think I would have liked to have been pissed on. It happened on her 21st birthday, kinda her present, ya know. I tend to do it every so often in the shower on myself nowadays. My current wife isn't into (I don't think) and if I could get away without being noticed I'd love to do it again. Seems like New England is the place to be, huh? lol
mcjackin64
Masturbater Sergeant

Thanks ladies

Postby mcjackin64 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:32 am

This is one of the few posts I've seen in a long time that there was a good amount of female participation. Thanks ladies and let us (or me via pm) know what it would take to get you to say more. For those of you who do put in your fair share, then disregard my humble request.
mcjackin64
Masturbater Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'