Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

solo golden showers

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: solo golden showers

Postby cockedandloaded » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:37 am

Golden showers are SEXY. I've pissed on myself plenty of times before and after jacking off. I've pissed on other people and been on the recieving end as well.

One of the hottest memories I have is from one of my very first exposures to piss play. I was vacationing in Palm Springs at the time, having drinks at a bar with a guy who would later become one of my favorite J/O buds. We were at least a pitcher deep each and decided to go into the bathroom to fool around. He had to take a piss first and I was more than happy to watch him. While he was pissing, he cupped his hand, pissed in it and then took a sip. It completely startled me as I didn't expect that action at all, and at the same time turned me on. My testosterone level must have doubled in that instant. The next thing I knew, he was shoving his hand up to my face and I was licking up his piss too. The best part about this is the fact that we were completely exposed to all the other patrons coming in to use the bathroom. Every guy must have stopped to watch us. Quite a show we must have been. I ended up back at his place in the shower and soaked him from head to toe in my piss. We ended up blowing both our loads in the tub that night and a couple other places throughout his house.

One thing I will say about this is that there is good pee, and there is BAD pee. The more fluid you drink and the clearer the piss gets, the better. :)

Cheers!
cockedandloaded
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby cupcake40 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:54 am

cockedandloaded wrote:Golden showers are SEXY. I've pissed on myself plenty of times before and after jacking off. I've pissed on other people and been on the recieving end as well.

One of the hottest memories I have is from one of my very first exposures to piss play. I was vacationing in Palm Springs at the time, having drinks at a bar with a guy who would later become one of my favorite J/O buds. We were at least a pitcher deep each and decided to go into the bathroom to fool around. He had to take a piss first and I was more than happy to watch him. While he was pissing, he cupped his hand, pissed in it and then took a sip. It completely startled me as I didn't expect that action at all, and at the same time turned me on. My testosterone level must have doubled in that instant. The next thing I knew, he was shoving his hand up to my face and I was licking up his piss too. The best part about this is the fact that we were completely exposed to all the other patrons coming in to use the bathroom. Every guy must have stopped to watch us. Quite a show we must have been. I ended up back at his place in the shower and soaked him from head to toe in my piss. We ended up blowing both our loads in the tub that night and a couple other places throughout his house.

One thing I will say about this is that there is good pee, and there is BAD pee. The more fluid you drink and the clearer the piss gets, the better. :)

Cheers!

Dude, that is so hot! :D
51/m
6" long, 1.5" thick
LOVE to masturbate and edge whenever I can!
cupcake40
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby wetpussywoman » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:02 pm

I Love pissing when masturbating, i pretty much always end up doing it, even when i don't when to :oops: :wink:

I also love to piss in my pants so that i can feel the warm wet sensation spreading and then running down my legs, and i feel like a naughty slut.

And sometimes i like to catch my piss in a glass so that i can tip it over myself to make myself look like the dirty whore that i am when im horny.

Does the thought of me doing that turn anyone on? or am i being too over the top?? :) :wink:
wetpussywoman
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby nelgiv » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Funnily enough, just this morning I thought I'd give this a go in the shower. Hadn't peed since getting up so I managed a pretty long, high pressure stream all over my chest and in my face, which felt pretty good! Haven't plucked up the courage to try drinking it yet though.
nelgiv

Postby Castro » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:04 am

wetpussywoman wrote:I Love pissing when masturbating, i pretty much always end up doing it, even when i don't when to :oops: :wink:

I also love to piss in my pants so that i can feel the warm wet sensation spreading and then running down my legs, and i feel like a naughty slut.

And sometimes i like to catch my piss in a glass so that i can tip it over myself to make myself look like the dirty whore that i am when im horny.

Does the thought of me doing that turn anyone on? or am i being too over the top?? :) :wink:

I must admit that does turn me on, when it comes to sex/masturbating I do like to get pretty nasty if i'm being honest, it's like jeckyll and hyde when i get horny and have found myself watching and enjoying videos of women pissing a few times
Castro
Private Privates

Postby mindblown » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:11 pm

wetpussywoman wrote:I Love

That turned me on alright! Now I cant help but imagine you peing all over my chest, belly and limp penis. Of course I get a hard-on in seconds and then we start rubbing against each other without penetration, just enjoing the warm wetness of our bodies.
male, 38 yo, straight
mindblown
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wetpussywoman » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:56 pm

mindblown wrote:

That turned me on alright! Now I cant help but imagine you peing all over my chest, belly and limp penis. Of course I get a hard-on in seconds and then we start rubbing against each other without penetration, just enjoing the warm wetness of our bodies.

mmmm YES PLEASE!!
wetpussywoman
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby BadPuppy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:59 pm

wetpussywoman wrote:
mindblown wrote:

mmmm YES PLEASE!!

Oh definitely a turn on from both of you! Would love to watch you piss your pants wetpussywoman and I'm sure many of us would like to watch while mindblown jacked his cock as you pissed on cock and hand. Mmmmm.
BadPuppy
Lieutenant Libido

Re:

Postby sweet melissa » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:49 pm

BadPuppy wrote:Sweet Melissa, you've brought a whole new meaning to yellow-snow. From this day forward I'll never be able to see yellow-snow without thinking of you. And for that I thank you. :wink:

I still can't write my name in the snow without making a mess, especially when trying to dot the 'i' but practice makes perfect.
sweet melissa
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Re:

Postby BadPuppy » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:37 am

sweet melissa wrote:
BadPuppy wrote:Sweet Melissa, you've brought a whole new meaning to yellow-snow. From this day forward I'll never be able to see yellow-snow without thinking of you. And for that I thank you. :wink:

I still can't write my name in the snow without making a mess, especially when trying to dot the 'i' but practice makes perfect.

:lol: keep practicing! Dotting that i means you really have control and can put a real crunch on somebody down there!
BadPuppy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Maddog42 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Solo pissing is something I just got into, not sure why I didn't try it before.. I was in the shower one day and really had to pee.. So I pointed my cock up and let go.. Pissed up my chest and all over.. Really enjoyed it..

The next time I laid down in the show and again pissed all over myself, even let some get in my mouth ahh hell.. ended up letting an entire stream go in.. (no didn't swallow).. Made me so horny I jacked off all over myself as well..
I do this quite a lot now.. drink a lot of water before a shower and have a pissing good time. I prefer clear pee.. less taste.
Done a it a few times on my webcam as well.. Just makes me all the more horny. Pee makes a good lubricant as well, especially if you have lots in store.

All in the name of good fun. :D
Maddog42
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ExhibitionistGirl » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:00 pm

Didn't know anything like this would turn me on, but I'm definately into it...Anyone want to help me out? :)
ExhibitionistGirl
Private Privates

Postby pc720 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:05 am

would love too!!! wouldnt mind PMs either....Ive never done any sexual peeing but i do get off watching women piss, instant hard on
PM welcome. Ladies only please. Masturbate twice a day at least.
pc720
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Teheheman » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:40 pm

I did it before I realized how to cum. I guess I thought that was how to do it. I don't do it over myself anymore, but wouldn't mind doing it on a woman if she wanted me to.

Daniel
Teheheman
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby selflover » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:36 pm

I like seeing girls pee and have thought about golden shower play but never have.
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'