View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:44 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Straight guy milked dry by a 19 Yo gay dude

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Straight guy milked dry by a 19 Yo gay dude

Postby tylersdick » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:24 am

So those of you who know me on here know that I am straight but I don't mind having the occasional dude experience. I love to show off my big 9 inch cock to the ladies and I love to cum.

So on Sunday I was chilling with a bunch of my friends; drinking did some E, and were playing around. We ended up in my friend Jenna's place with me, her, her 2 hot ass roommates and their gay 19 year old friend Tyler (yes same name as me I know). We were chatting about sex and shit, and I mentioned (could not help it) that I have a big cock. We were all horny and so the three girls dared me to show it. Without hesitation I dropped trou; revealed my big veiny cock semi hard.

So we sat in a circle, smoking a little hookah and me with my dick out just chatting. Two of the girls had their tops off. So this kid; tyler started rubbing my leg. I wasn't really turned on, but we were joking around and the girls asked if I've ever been with a dude before. I answered no, but I've jerked off with guys before. By this time I was pretty hard.

So before you knew it. This kid Tyler was between my legs, stroking and sucking on my rock hard dick. This is the first time I've ever had a dude suck my cock before; it felt amazing. I didn't really care for the guy but the girls watching me being pleasured turned me on.

First load I came, he sucked and swallowed all of my semen down. Guess he liked the taste apparently. It was pretty hot, He jerked me off twice after that for the next few hours and I came big huge loads for the girls. After the girls went to bed, he slept next to me (I was naked) and kept playing with my cock. Felt amazing, by morning I had probably orgasmed about 8 times; shooting blanks. Not sure how I feel about the whole thing, I didn't make out with the guy although he wanted to, but I damn that was a nice handjob/blowjob marathon!
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Straight guy milked dry by a 19 Yo gay dude

Postby TARDIS » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:17 pm

im straight too but that story got me so hot horny and hard
TARDIS
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby strokethrust » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:59 am

Yep I have to agree...that is one hot hard and horny story tyler :P
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby selflover » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:30 pm

I'm straight as they come but found myself tugging on my cock while reading that story.
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Madripor » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:35 am

Couldn't keep my hands off my cock.
Madripor

Postby tylersdick » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:38 am

Yeah it was pretty good. Probably one of the best handjobs I've gotten (and I've probably had over a hundred different chicks jerk me off) he knew exactly where to stroke me, how hard to squeeze my cock and what to do with my foreskin. A lot of chicks don't know how to play with my foreskin or how sensitive my dickhead can be. This guy just knew when to really speed up and slow down, every load was satisfying. Haha I can't tell you how many handjobs I've had where the girl just want very good, would stop too soon at the top of my climax. I had a girlfriend back in college who would stop jerking me right when I started to shoot and would make me jerk myself through. Or worse leave me with an incomplete orgasim. More moms need to teach their daughters how to work a big dick haha!
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Ranger1 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:35 pm

tylersdick wrote:Yeah it was pretty good. Probably one of the best handjobs I've gotten (and I've probably had over a hundred different chicks jerk me off) he knew exactly where to stroke me, how hard to squeeze my cock and what to do with my foreskin. A lot of chicks don't know how to play with my foreskin or how sensitive my dickhead can be. This guy just knew when to really speed up and slow down, every load was satisfying.

You didn't feel his dick and jerk him off? :shock:
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby tylersdick » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Haha too selfish I guess?
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby kelly » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:50 am

Well I bet he has charged up his wank bank for a long time after playing with your delicious cock. My pussy gets juicy and starts to twitch and spasm just looking at your profile pic.
kelly
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby tylersdick » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:38 pm

thanks! :) If you were here I'd love to thrust my big cock into that pussy!
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories