Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Tasting own cum ?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Tasting own cum ?

Postby iammine » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:06 pm

I really seem to get more turned on when I'm doing it on the webcam or someone does it to a pic of me and shows ... or if someone tastes theirs too. I actually did it the other night to a pic of someone that got me that hot and it wasn't bad -- kind of sweet. I heard yogurt helped, so I had some earlier in the day. I don't know if it made it taste better or not, but it sure was HOT!
iammine

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:23 am

A couple days ago I was horned up to no end and decided I wanted to eat my load,So I drank a couple shots of rum,then poured a thimle full into a shot glass.I then finished my biz, and came into the shot glass.Being slightly buzzed, I wasted no time pouring it into my mouth.I could feel the texture on my tongue, and it stayed seperated from the alcohol.Then I swallowed it down. I have plenty of time by myself in a hotel right now, so im looking to repeat it after a bit.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby bocaflorida » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:14 am

Yes, the feeling goes away and that is why you need to do it quickly before time elapses. If you think about it then you will not do it.

Try this:
1) Put a pillow on the floor (for later). Its called preparation
2) Get horned up either by reading stories, watching movies, etc.. (whatever turns you on)
3) Then right when you are about to cum, lay on the floor, put the pillow behind your head, jack off pointing the head of my dick into your open mouth and swallow.

The more you do this the more flexible you become. When I was younger I was able to get the head in my mouth without any problems. One of the many advantages of being young....
bi male / exhibitionist
South Florida
7 1/4" penis
bocaflorida
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby iammine » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:22 am

I'm really glad I found this site because I don't feel strange telling people what gets me off. The other day, it was a picture of a girl I like in a bikini and it made me cum so hard that I came on the tips of my fingers and just shoved it in my throat without thinking. I do feel kind of gross when I do it, but at the time it's awesome. The only other time I did that was when I saw a guy j/o to a pic of me -- that was so hot I couldn't help it. So for those who want to do this but can't, well, I don't know what to say to you but I know I couldn't do it until I was in my mid-30's and I still can't unless I'm TOTALLY hot. But don't give up!
iammine

Postby pumpingselfer » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:25 am

:D
Last edited by pumpingselfer on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pumpingselfer
Private Privates

Postby iammine » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:00 pm

The day will come when someone will see my pic and want to cum on it and show me and then I'm sure I will drink mine again ... makes me hot thinking of it!
iammine

Postby BoredNBiInLA » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:21 am

I want someone to be there to help me do it. I want to snowball with a girl or have a guy hold me dick right over my mouth so it shoots down my throat.

I need videos of guys eating their own cum!
BoredNBiInLA

Postby strokethrust » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:55 am

Just leaked a big creamy wad of pre cum into my mouth as I felt it oozing up my shaft and out my cocks eye hole....very sexy to taste before I ejaculate fully mmmm :D
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby charles3davy » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:43 am

i can put my whole cock in my mouth and down my throat (meduim/large cock and very flexable) and i always eat my cum but i normally cant taste it because my penis is so for down my throat i cant taste it.
charles3davy

Postby rickyboy » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:13 am

I`ve done it on a number of occasions.Put my legs over my head and aim the tip of my cock at my open mouth and shoot my load into my mouth and swallow it all.Any that hits my face I just scoop up with my fingers and lick it off.I can say it is a turn on :)
PMs Welcome
Cock:6 Inches
rickyboy
Private Privates

Postby strokethrust » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:35 am

rickyboy wrote:I`ve done it on a number of occasions.Put my legs over my head and aim the tip of my cock at my open mouth and shoot my load into my mouth and swallow it all.Any that hits my face I just scoop up with my fingers and lick it off.I can say it is a turn on :)

Just tried this one....to catch some hot drops of pre cum on my tongue when i felt it racing up my shaft....but could not manage a full load yet...pretty horny thing to do over your face while staring up at your cock mmm :D
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby hunglikehorse » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:42 am

I've tasted it before, not my favorite thing but not bad.
hunglikehorse

Postby uprunner01 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:32 am

I love it when u edge just right and get a good cum load without having a full-on orgasm. The only way i can do it though is if i put my legs behind my head and get my cock as close to my mouth as possible and let it dribble out into my mouth. I have gotten used to the taste though, not bad!
uprunner01
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby willyuncut » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:18 pm

When i'm camming with someone i love to eat my precum. My thumb wipes it off the end of my cock then
i'll lick it clean. Once i was performing on Skype for this full figured Milf and she demanded that I eat my load. I rested my head on a pillow, my back against the wall and then exploded over my face and in my mouth. Great fun performing for her.
willyuncut

Postby sc_hotguy » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:38 pm

I finally did it! Like so many guys on this forum, I've been wanting to taste mine forever but would always lose interest the instant I came. So a couple weeks ago I started scooping up my precum and eating it and kind of becoming accustomed to it. Then I had finally been edging one day for at least an hour. Then I finally got RIGHT to the point of having an orgasm and stopped, so it cut my orgasm short but some cum dribbled out and slid down the shaft of my rock hard, shaved cock. Since I had not had an orgasm yet, I was still horny as shit and just scooped it off my dick and ate it. And then used some as lube and had a massive orgasm. I can't wait to do it again. It's probably not something I will do every single time I jackoff, but I will definitely do it again soon. It wasn't bad, kind of salty and a bit pungent but I think I could get used to it.
sc_hotguy
Private Privates

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques