It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:33 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Tasting own cum ?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby [email protected] » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:31 pm

Dont mind it when its served in my favorite dish, lol, but when playing solo havent really had the urge to do it !!!!! Usually trying to catch my breathe afterwards !!!!!!
[email protected]
Corporal Cum-dumpster

eating my own cum

Postby mrbuddyusa » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:27 am

Love it! Never J/O without doing it... :lol:
mrbuddyusa
Private Privates

Tasting own cum

Postby jd-ross » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:20 pm

I like to start my day by cumming on my breakfast cereal, nice and tasty and a great way to start the day, gives you that warm fuzzy feeling
jd-ross
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Outsider » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:33 am

As for my cum, if I shoot it directly into my mouth I like it. If I spurt in my hand, the desire to eat it goes away immediately.
If I've cum in my wife's pussy or if I've shot the load onto her body, I usually have the desire to lick it up but don't do it very often.

On the other hand, I always love the taste of my precum!
42, male, married, horny

PMs welcomed! :)
Outsider
Major Orgasm

Postby plaak » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:11 pm

I always taste my own precum and sometimes I taste cum too, but just a little bit.
plaak

Postby BigBoy80 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:08 pm

I have tasted it on occasions, but I also lose interest quickly after cumming. The thought of saving for later it just repulse me. If I eat it, it would have to be right from the source, my own throbbing, warm cock.
BigBoy80
Lieutenant Libido

Postby tuffjacker » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:31 pm

Agree Bigboy80, cold cum is awful. Nice a warm and freah is the only way I will taste my cum.
Male/ Definitely straight / Married
/Circumcised / Loves masturbation /Rubber fetish
tuffjacker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby LoveThyself! » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:40 pm

I do it almost every time... sometimes if I explode to hard, it's kind of difficult to get the cum off the ceiling, or out of the carpet, etc. But in general, the controlled orgasms are all eaten... after all, I worked hard for that treat, right? That is actually one of my favorite things about this Fleshlight... if I orgasm inside it, I can set it on the cap and let it drain for a few minutes while I climb down from cloud 9. Then, all the semen is in the cap, and it makes a nice 'shot'. The taste when I do it that way is always a little sweeter than normal because it mixes with a bit of the lube, which is glycerin-based, so for those of you who don't like the pure taste of yourselves, try it with a bit of that type of lube.
LoveThyself!

Postby northcag » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:40 pm

Have no problem licking my precum from my fingers, in fact I do that often.
Always in intended to eat my cum when I'm jacking off but after I cum in my hand I lose the desire to eat it and usually end up washing it off down the drain. Does anyone else have those feelings and what do you do to overcome them?
Niagra if you have info that will help Please reply.
northcag
Private Privates

Postby tuffjacker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:08 pm

northcag wrote:Have no problem licking my precum from my fingers, in fact I do that often.
Always in intended to eat my cum when I'm jacking off but after I cum in my hand I lose the desire to eat it and usually end up washing it off down the drain. Does anyone else have those feelings and what do you do to overcome them?
Niagra if you have info that will help Please reply.

See my posting of 9th January 2007 on this thread (page 2). It is quite normal to lose interest in eating your cum but fix your mind on it and think of it as food or your favourite drink. I don't always eat my cum but when I do it really is great. Much better than flushing it down the loo!!! Keep trying. You won't regret it. There is suggestion that it is medically good for you so I have seen on a website. It most certainly hasn't done me any harm ummmmmm!!
tuffjacker
Lieutenant Libido

Tasting own cum

Postby bebob75006 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:14 pm

I have tasted my on cum a few times. I like the pre cum also.
bebob75006
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby azpierced » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:09 am

I usually wipe up my cum with my fingers and lick it off. It tastes great - especially if I've eaten pineapple or pineapple juice. For me, I've got to do it quickly after cumming. If I wait too long, the desire to eat it just goes away pretty fast. So, I usually lick it up fast. Sometimes I throw my legs up over my head and aim right into my mouth - yum!
azpierced

Postby sauga.boy » Tue May 29, 2007 2:47 am

I love the taste of my precum when i can really get it flowing, but i find the taste of my actual cum to be very bitter, is there anyway i can perhaps reduce the bitterness? because I really enjoy the feeling of shooting my cum in my mouth and on my face, but the taste bothers me?? any pointers?
sauga.boy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby tuffjacker » Tue May 29, 2007 6:56 pm

sauga.boy wrote:I love the taste of my precum when i can really get it flowing, but i find the taste of my actual cum to be very bitter, is there anyway i can perhaps reduce the bitterness? because I really enjoy the feeling of shooting my cum in my mouth and on my face, but the taste bothers me?? any pointers?

A change of diet will certainly help and I understand alcohol consumption doesn't help. Plenty of fruit should do the trick
tuffjacker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby sauga.boy » Wed May 30, 2007 12:54 pm

alcohol... damn haha Im a uni student, alcohol is a part of my diet! But i could def start eating some more fruit!! I looked into it a little, and I seem to have found that pineapple helps, anyone else hear or read this?
sauga.boy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques